Gaon Chart 2015 (1)

Fishy and Santokki's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At YG’s cafeteria. . .

 

          

 

Bom was so engrossed on the ramyeon that Mino bought her. “Ahhhh! Mino! You’re so sweet to noona! This is the best ramyeon I’ve ever tasted!” She put more noodles between the chopsticks and began to eat more.

“Aigoo. Noona, slow down your eating. You might choke from eating too much at a fast rate. Plus, that’s the ramyeon you could just buy in every convenience store in South Korea. No big deal.” Mino smiled at Bom. He couldn’t help smiling at his adorable noona.

“Ani. To me, this is like the first time! So delicious!” Bom was sipping from the bowl.  “Omo! Come to think of it. . .” Bom looked at Mino while there was a string of noodle hanging on . “Why are you still here? Aren’t you gonna attend with the rest of your members? For the Gaon Chart?”

“Yeah. I’m actually waiting for them so that we could go back to our dorm. We still got 3 hours.” Mino looked at his watch and then to Bom. “Yah noona. Why are you eating too much? Hwangssabu would definitely scold you if he sees you right now.”

Bom was munching the corn that even Mino didn’t know where it came from. “Aish. This kid. . . Stop acting like an adult! Plus, he’s not here. Lemme enjoy mah corn!”

Mino just shook his head off. “Speaking of Gaon Chart noona, aren’t you coming with Dara noona?”

Bom stopped eating and looked at the guy beside her. “Is that supposed to be a joke?”

“Wae? I’m serious. It’s been a long time already. Plus, it isn’t like you did something wrong.” Mino knew what his noona went through. 2014 was a year for 2NE1. Comeback. Endorsements. Concerts. Add the fact that Bom noona was even allowed joining a reality show, Roommate. Everything was pretty smooth for the group but suddenly such a scandal appeared from nowhere. YG was furious. It was something Bom noona didn’t need to remember. It was too painful for her. We saw her cried on different shoulders on different days. She kept on saying sorry to YG, her members, Bigbang hyungs, to us and even to YG staff whom she would bump in the hallway. Vacation really helped her though and now she’s back to her old self, she should face everyone with her bright smile.

“I know. . . but sanjangnim has his plans. I trust him.” He looked at me and continued on eating the corn.

I could just sigh. “So Dara noona alone will attend later? I could imagine how shy she would be without her members. She’s just too awkward with other people.” I let out a short laugh while shaking my head.

“I know. I know. I just hope that she would be with other YG artists who’ll attend Gaon later.” She now put out another corn from the plastic.

“Yah noona. Where did you get all those corns?” Couldn’t believe her.

“Shut up.” Munch. Munch. Munch. “Yah! You guys! Cheer on us when they call 2ne1 huh. I want a really loud and happy cheers from you guys.”

“Arasso. Of course! We’d be screaming and shouting for our favorite noonas.” Mino smiled at her. “Uhm. Noona, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure. What?” She faced him while still looking at her corn.

“Is Dara noona dating someone nowadays?” He was staring at her.

Bom stopped from eating and slowly looked at Mino. This is totally unexpected. “Why? Why do you ask?”

“Well,” he took a sip from the Starbuck’s coffee that he bought. “It’s just that last week, I had to get something from Hyun Min hyung, one of the YG dancers, and before I could get to him, I heard someone giggling on the other room. I held the door’s knob and it was locked but it seemed that the person inside wasn’t able to close it properly. I opened it a bit and I saw Dara noona.” Mino tried to remember how her Dara noona was acting that time. “She was smiling ear to ear. I saw her talking on her phone and. . .”

“And what?” Stop making me nervous Mino or better yet stop asking me about that.

 

“I saw her say, ‘I love you’ to the one she was talking to.”

 

“Ahahaha.” I gave him an awkward laugh. Ottoke??? “Haha. .ha. .well, w-what’s wrong with that? That could be Chaera or Minji or her omma or Durami or Sanghyun or her friends from the Philippines. Hahahaha You could say those three words to anyone.” Bom shifted from her seat and continued eating her corn. She looked so tensed based on how she chewed the food on . She kept on eating and chewing without swallowing it.

But Mino didn’t notice it. He was staring on the ceiling as if the answer to his question was there.

“Yeah. She could easily tell that to those people but. . .” Mino paused. He tilted his head to the left. Still looking upwards and now forming a pout on his lips.

Bom stared at him. Her chewing slowed down as she was waiting for that but-reason of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter