Closure

Fishy and Santokki's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Isn’t Donghae allowed to use his SNS? Sigh. I saw his pictures with Yesung oppa and the others. He looked so manly and cute at the same time! I want to squeeze him in a super to the 100th degree tight hug! O eh malay mo. Close ata kami e. Hahahaha! Kidding aside, I miss uri pabo fishy so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kim Tae Hee noona is here! I can’t believe it! Wow! She’s really the goddess of South Korea. I’m in love.” Yoochun commented in awe as the actress passed by them.

 

“Back off. She’s mine.” Junsu squinted his eyes at their leader.

 

“No, she’s not.” Yoochun frowned at him.

 

“Be quiet, you two.” The two looked at their back just to see Kim Jaejoong adjusting the collar of his black polo shirt. “You do realize that your rival to that goddess is Rain sunbaenim, right?” He shook his head at them.

 

“Oh right.” The two sighed dejectedly.

 

JYJ is guesting in Strong Heart for the nth time already. After the victory of their lawsuit against SM, JYJ became the South Korea’s TV darling. Cassiopeias couldn’t get any happier by their frequent appearances in music and variety shows. Yoochun and Junsu were so ecstatic to share their stories and laugh along with their acquaintances while Jaejoong? He’d rather talk to his cats than be there.

 

Why?
 

“Oh! There’s Leeteuk hyung and Shindong over there. Let’s join them!” Junsu told s happily. The bond of DBSJ.

 

“Oh yeah! Come on. Let’s go.” Yoochun smiled widely.

 

“I forgot something in our dressing room. I’ll be with you guys later.” He said in a monotone before walking away with his hands on his pockets.

 

“Don’t take too long! The show is about to start!” Yoochun shouted at him and off they went to where the SJ members were.

 

 He had seen them lots of times already. In music shows. Movie premieres. TV guestings. Random bar nights. “Jaejoong! Long time no see! How are you?” He had always heard the Suju boys told him in all smiles. “Yeah. I’m good.” That was his static reply. After that, he would always excused himself to go somewhere just to be away from them. They were the ones who made her cry. Hurt her. Betrayed her. Came back without even approaching her for any explanation. Or apology, in all sense. He had long forgotten the meaning of that bond of DBSJ. Yes. Jaejoong preferred to be with his cats all day than be with any Super Junior member even in just a minute.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The audience and guests had a hard time breathing because of laughing at Kang Hodong and Boom’s jokes already. Jaejoong was just smiling as he was seated between Yoochun and Tae Hee. Yes, he found the jokes funny but he couldn’t really force himself laugh. Jaejoong clapped at something , Junsu, said but didn’t really understand a bit. His mind was somewhere else. It goes from his career, parents, friends, enlistment, what food to eat for dinner, his cats and of course, Sandara.

 

What is that girl doing as of this moment?

 

Eating ramen again?

 

He chuckled but was pulled out of trance when he heard nothing but anticipation and gasp from the people in the studio. They were all looking to his far off right where the Super Junior members were. His head turned to it and saw a chair beside Leeteuk’s left was slowly coming up from below when the floor opened for a bit.

 

“Omo!”

 

“What’s that for?” Kara’s Gyuri asked in confusion.

 

“A chair?” Shinee’s Jonghyun asked.

 

The Sapphire blue spotlight was going wildly at it. The song, Oppa, Oppa was blasting all over the studio. A placard on its side says: I’m Back!

 

“Omo!” Lee Seunggi put his hands on his mouth as the video on the big screen behind them was played. “Waaaaaahhhh!” Kang Hodong stood on the center with joy as his eyes were glued on the screen.

 

Strong Heart’s video clips of Super Junior’s Lee Hyukjae a.k.a. Eunhyuk was being played.

 

“Eunhyukkie!’ Boom shouted at the top of his lungs which made the others laughed even more.

 

“Ah! Eunhyuk oppa!” Fx’s Luna stood and waved at the video which made Krystal follow. “Oppa is back!” It sounded more of a question coming from one of the Jung sisters.

 

“Leeteuk hyung.” Seunggi turned to the SJ leader when the video ended. “Eunhyuk ssi,” His eyes wandered around the studio in disbelief. “is finally back?”

 

Leeteuk smiled before answering. “Neh.” The audience went wild with all the screaming. The ELFs present in the studio were crying with joy already.

 

“He finished his studies already?” Hodong asked.

 

“Yeah.” Shindong confirmed it. “But that anchovy was more than happy to go back in Strong Heart and make the girls fall on his prince charms. His words not mine.” He added which the others erupted in laughter.

 

“Yah! If he’s that excited to be back, then why is he absent? This is unacceptable!” Boom argued with a frown on his face. “You’re lying!”

 

“Aniyo!” Leeteuk waved his hands at the camera as Shindong went down to push Boom from his chair. The boys were laughing so hard at their own silliness. “He’s spending some time with his family. He just returned from Chic- . . . Paris.”

 

“Since when did hyung arrive?” Key asked his sunbaes. “I’m super shocked. I am an SM artist but I haven’t heard that hyung came back already.” He glanced at Jonghyun and Fx hoobaes.

 

“Neh! We too didn’t know.” Luna looked at the Suju members while pouting.

 

“Just four days ago.” Shindong shortly replied with a smile.

 

“Sincha?” Hodong and Seunggi could only say. They were too happy to be informed that their good friend is coming back to the show. How they all missed that anchovy!

 

Only one man couldn’t feel any delight from the news. Kim Jaejoong’s eyes were fixed on the smiling face of Eunhyuk on the screen. He showed again a fake smile as the fangirls screamed the studio down. There was only one question he needed someone to bring up.

 

“Is Donghae oppa here in the country too?” Krystal asked excitedly. “Oh right! Hyung!” Jonghyun turned to his sunbaes with anticipating eyes, as the ELFs’ scream got louder.

 

Jaejoong’s jaw tightened as he mustered that fake smile on his lips. His smile seemed happy but his eyes conveyed piercing coldness in every single part.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes.” Leeteuk smiled warmly at everyone. “Uri fishy is back.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The boys were a bit rowdy in the third floor of a Korean barbecue restaurant in Insadong. Well, they were the only ones who were there in the first place. Lee Minho and Suzy bade goodbye just a few minutes after they had arrived. It was a private floor, especially for top Korean stars like them. They were eating, drinking and just sharing nonsense stuff all together after almost two years. Kangin, Leeteuk, Heechul, and Sungmin were seated on the couch while Siwon, Yesung, Donghae and Eunhyuk were on the stools in front. There were lots of vacant tables on the middle of the floor but they opted to sit near the staircase. They were the first ones to be seen and be passed by on that floor. So, they could get the food fast. Shindong reasoned out. Kyuhyun and Kibum were on both ends of the table. Zhoumi had activities in China while Henry and Hangeng had to attend some personal matters.

 

“I told you so! I have this prince charm that no idol has!” Eunhyuk said confidently before drinking his soju.

 

“Heol! What prince charm?” Kyuhyun scowled at the guy across him. “You mean, monkey charm? Yeah. Bring loads of bananas on your Strong Heart comeback.” He smirked.

 

“Yah! What bananas?! This evil maknae!” Eunhyuk threw a grilled onion on the Suju’s maknae direction.

 

“Lee Hyukjae! What did I told you about throwing food to people? That’s wasting.” Kangin reprimanded him.

 

“Tch.” Siwon clicked his tongue. “Not only wasting. That’s disrespecting the blessings given to us by Jesus Christ. Yes, you maybe paid for it but everything that you have came from Him. You should be grateful for that. Please, Eunhyuk.”

 

“You heard the pastor,” teased Ryewook at the guy beside him before taking that barbecue meat into his mouth, ignoring Siwon’s glare.

 

The two just completed their military service last March of 2017. ELFs couldn’t be more happy to have them back. And after a million wishes to the God above, Eunhyuk and Donghae were officially back.

 

“Donghae,” called Heechul.

 

“Hyung,” replied Donghae as he swallowed the fish cake in his mouth. He was wearing a plain dark blue shirt.

 

“Sanjangnim told me that he wanted to see you tomorrow at his office. 10 A.M. Sharp.” Heechul said in a serious tone.

 

“Arasso.” That’s what all Donghae said.

 

“I’ll go with you.” Eunhyuk told him but Donghae shook his head and smiled. “No. It’s okay, Hyuk.”

 

“We’re here for you.” Leeteuk gave him a brotherly smile.

 

“I know hyung.” Donghae smiled at his ever supportive and kind leader.

 

“Oh! I have a surprise for you all!” Kyuhyun suddenly stood up from his seat and grinned at them.

 

“What is it this time?” Yesung and Sungmin both said as they covered their faces with their palms.

 

“Can’t we celebrate the union of Super Junior without any evil acts?” Eunhyuk sighed loudly.

 

“Yah!” Kyuhyun shouted at them. “What are you all talking about?! I planned for this too well! I did it because I know you all will like it, especially Donghae and the monkey.” He sounded a bit hurt.

 

“Who’s monkey?!” Eunhyuk shouted at him.

 

“Ara! Ara! Show it to us then.” Heechul leaned his back on the couch and raised his feet to place on Sungmin’s lap on his left boringly.

 

“Wait y’all! I’ll get it!” He grinned again and sprinted his way down the stairs.

 

“What do you think his surprise is?” Ryeowook asked his hyungs.

 

“It must be something bad! It came from the infamous evil maknae!” Euhyuk exclaimed, feeling pissed at the guy who kept on calling him monkey.

 

“Give him a chance. He misses you two.” Kangin pointed his soju bottle to Donghae and Eunhyuk’s direction. “Like so bad.”

 

“Heol!” Eunhyuk wiped the bits of sesame seeds and gochujang sauce around his mouth. “I did not miss him!”

 

They heard footsteps coming towards their floor. “That was fast, Kyuhyun.” Yesung commented as they turned their back at him.

 

But it wasn’t Kyuhyun.

 

“Oh!” Leeteuk blinked his eyes at the person.

 

“Jaejoong hyung?” Ryeowook stood and bowed at him.

 

“Annyeong Jaejoong!” Heechul waved a hand at him. The others greeted him as well excitedly.

 

But Jaejoong did not hear any of their warm greetings. He just stood there in front of one particular Super Junior member. His eyes were piercing against the fish’s confused gloomy eyes. The last time the two stood in front of each other like this was during Siwon’s party. That time Donghae saw Dara with Jaejoong swimming in a pool.

 

“Hello Jaejoong,” said Donghae and bowed at the JYJ member.

 

Hello?

 

When Jaejoong heard that Donghae was back just a while ago in Strong Heart studio, all he felt was anger towards the old friend. All those times that he saw Dara cried . . . All those times that the only girl he loves was entrapped in misery . . . just flashbacked to him. Now, standing to the root cause of all her pain. Jaejoong curled both his fists, ready to blow on Donghae’s face.

 

“You’re with?”

 

His stare went to Kangin. He paused for a few seconds before answering and finally, cooling for a bit. His fingers slowly releasing all the anger that sprung on him. “A friend,” he said flatly and turned his stare back to Donghae.

 

Who was he to get mad at him? Given that he was her friend, Jaejoong felt that it was not right to make a scene and just go berserk at the guy. If Dara wouldn’t give a to this guy anymore like she had told him before, then he would do the same.

 

“Sir. There’s your table.” A waitress suddenly appeared at his back and extended a hand to the center part of the room. “Let me guide you.” Jaejoong looked at the waitress beside him and nodded. “See you guys later.” He glanced at the Super Junior members and muster a fake smile and bowed. Why did you have to come back?

 

“Neh!” Leeteuk and Shindong waved at him.

 

Donghae looked at Jaejoong’s retreating back. His eyes were as cold as the vampire’s. The fish sat down quietly and drank his water.

 

Five minutes had passed already and Jaejoong raised his head and looked at Donghae’s back. A sudden realization hit him. He was busy pondering on the reasons why Donghae appeared now but then forgot one vital part why he himself was there at the Korean barbecue restaurant. With that, Jaejoong stood abruptly and walked towards the staircase.

 

“What’s taking Kyu long?” Siwon scratched the back of his head before standing up to stretch. He just finished drinking three bottles of soju. “Oh! Where are you going?” He asked Jaejoong who suddenly appeared at his back.

 

“I . . . uh,” Jaejoong hesitated as he looked at him and to the other Suju members now staring at him, confused as well. “I have to go.”

 

“Wae? But you just arrived.” Heechul told him in disbelief.

 

“Emergency.” Jaejoong simply replied but was stopped again when he felt Kibum’s arm around his shoulders.

 

“What emergency? Ah! I know it!” Kibum gave him a teasing look.

 

“Oh. Kyu is here.” Yesung told them after having a glimpse of the maknae who was running excitedly to the stairs.

 

“Your date ditched you, right?” Heechul teased which made the others laughed.

 

“Aniyo.” He smiled stiffly. “I really have to go.”

 

“Shut up. Join us then.” Kibum released him but then pushed him lightly. “We miss you, Jae!”

 

“Sure. Next tim-”

 

“I’m back!” Kyuhyun’s voice echoed around the room. He was panting but smiling widely.

 

“So, what? You’re empty handed.” Ryeowook turned his head to his left in confusion while Eunhyuk and Yesung scanned him from head to toe. Yeah. He didn’t bring anything. They all thought.

 

Kyuhyun smirked at their perplexed expressions. “It’s not a what but . . . who did I bring!” His grin got wider.

 

“Mwo?????” They all scowled at him except Donghae who wasn’t even looking at his back where Kyu was. He was so into the delicious banchan in front of him and was busy putting on everyone’s plates.

 

“I’ll be going.” Jaejoong whispered to Kibum and tapped the latter on the back and walked quietly towards the stairs.

 

“You all miss this person!” Kyu exclaimed in elation.

 

“Sincha?” Eunhyuk squinted his eyes at him, not trusting the evil maknae.

 

“Nugu ya?” They all asked.

 

“Arachi! Stand up y’all and witness!” He shouted while laughing. His hands on the air, wiggling to add what he thought added to the suspense. It would only take three steps before Jaejoong reached the staircase but was stopped when Kyuhyun shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“TADAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence enveloped the whole room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae finished putting kimchi on his plate when his brows creased for a bit at the instant silence that covered the supposed noisy place. He raised his head and saw the shocked mien of Leeteuk, Shindong, Heechul and Sungmin who were standing rigidly. They were not moving nor blinking. What’s with them? Donghae slowly stood from his seat without tearing his stare at s and then turned around to face the person that just arrived.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And there he saw his life that was taken away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is Jae there already? She thought. Jaejoong invited her for dinner after his Strong Heart guesting. She was famished after a long day of shooting. A rom-com drama under KBS casted her as the leading lady along with Kim Soo Hyun. And she was more than ecstatic to work with him. She bowed at the receptionist and said, “Reservation under Kim Jaejoong.” The lady smiled at her and ushered her to the staircase. Dara was wearing gray baggy pants, black hoodie and violet rubber shoes all from Adidas.

 

“Is he there already?” She asked the lady beside her who was giggling secretly.

 

“Uhh. N-ne, Miss Park.” She smiled a bit shy.

 

Dara saw someone’s back who looked a bit familiar who ran hurriedly towards the staircase. She crossed her eyebrow to remember him but was cut by the voice of the lady.

 

“He’s waiting for you in the third floor.” She smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter