Simple As That

Fishy and Santokki's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Annyeong my fellow Royals! :D

 

I’m really sorry that this update took a bit longer than you guys expected. I got so busy from the past week.

 

Aigoo. My DaraHae heart is lonely nowadays. After Eunhae’s attendance in Bigbang’s concert, (That means a possible interaction between uri Dara and Donghae! Kyaaaaaaaaa! The fish in the lion’s den!!! Daebak oppa! ;D) there was no more news about my OTP. Daragon is pretty sailing on IG. Well, I have to admit I actually felt giddy when Dara posted a pic with Bigbang. Yes. I only noticed Daragon first, then TOP’s face then Taeyang trying to be in the picture then Daesung’s hair. YongDara (CN Blue’s YonghwaxDara) is slowly being built. Then now, Donghae got hurt! Aigoooo. Dispatch! You’re my only hope! LOL

 

Ara! I hope you guys like this chapter! :)

 

 

 

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

 

 

“And you didn’t even ask for a name?!” hissed Hye Sun.

 

Siwon and Eunhyuk could only bow and fidget on their seats. They just finished telling the whole story to the girls. Minzy and Hye Sun were sitting on the sofa near the LED TV while EunSiHae were in front of them, sitting on the red pillows on the floor. Sehun excused himself and went outside to check on something. Dara and Chanyeol were left on the dining table, facing each other awkwardly. They haven’t uttered a single word after his epic confession.

 

Donghae, on the other hand, was so busy giving a hellish glare to the cutest EXO member. Luckily, Chanyeol’s back was turned to where the group was so he couldn’t see their commotion. If gaze could kill, Chanyeol just received the most brutal death in the history of Saw and Chainsaw massacre series. Courtesy of Lee Donghae.

 

Hye Sun turned to Donghae and grabbed the menu on the coffee table near them.

 

PAK!!!

 

“Owww!” Donghae flinched and rubbed the top of his head.

 

“You didn’t ask for a name pabo yah?!” Hye Sun glared at him and was about to smack him again using the weapon that she found but Minzy stopped her mid-air.

 

“Eonni. Calm down,” whispered Minzy. “They might notice us.” Her hands were still on Hye Sun’s right arm.

 

“Aissshh.” She couldn’t understand how stupid the three boys in front of her could get. Minzy released her grip and the older one obeyed the maknae’s advice.

 

“But it isn’t our fault,” murmured Donghae and pouted his lips. He was giving his noona that look of a kid who kept on denying something which he was caught doing so.

 

“Isn’t your fault?!” She was a little too loud. That made the actress’s blood boils more. She grabbed for the menu again and raised her hand when-

 

“Uhm. I-Is there something wrong?” asked Chanyeol. He turned to them when he heard Hye Sun. Dara looked at them; eyes were asking what on Earth was happening from the very beginning.

 

“Well. . .uhm. . .we. . .we’re playing?” Minzy let out an awkward laugh and looked at the Super Junior members.

 

“N-ne! Ahaha. Ha. Ha. Ha.” Eunhyuk and Siwon also forced a laugh. Truth be told, they never knew Goo Hye Sun has this really scary side that could make grown ups like them pissed on their pants. How did we end up in this kind of situation? We just wanted to do something that’s uber cool. They thought.

 

“Have you played that game in the arcade? Where you need to smack the rats and not the cats using that hammer-like thing?” Hye Sun sweetly smiled at Chanyeol.

 

The EXO member’s eyebrows crossed for a bit. “That-”

 

PAKKK!!!

 

The binding of the menu snapped from the impact and made the pages of it scattered everywhere.

 

“Awwwwwww! Owww! Oww!”

 

Donghae whimpered as he lied on the floor in a curled position and massaged his skull that seemed to be in need of a check up of a neurologist due to a loud cracking that echoed in the room. Unconsciously, Eunhyuk and Siwon dragged their asses to the wall near the TV and most importantly, away from Hye Sun’s wrath. Minzy bit her lower lip and closed her eyes as if she felt her eonni’s smack. Chanyeol’s mouth dropped as he blinked his eyes at his hyung who was in pain. Dara just facepalmed herself, still asking what the was going on.

 

“Just like that.” Hye Sun chuckled softly and winked at Chanyeol.

 

“O-okay n-noona,” stuttered Chanyeol. He couldn’t understand why on Earth would they play something as violent like that. It’s an adult thing maybe, he thought. He turned his back again to them and just bowed his head in front of his ideal girl.

 

“Noona. . .wae? Why are you like this?” Donghae flashed his puppy eyes at Hye Sun and made a sad face. Siwon and Eunhyuk went to their friend’s side and began looking for the damaged part on his skull.

 

“Aigoo. This kid. . .” Hye Sun gritted her teeth.

 

 “I thought I’m your favorite dongsaeng. You’re supposed to be on my side.” Donghae pouted his lips and buried his face on Eunhyuk’s lap.

 

 

 

Even at this kind of situation. . .

 

This kid acts like a stubborn 5-year-old kid!

 

 

 

“What the?! I was the one who acted as the main bridge of your love story and yet you dare doubt my loyalty to you!” Hye Sun tried to grab Donghae’s foot but Minzy stopped her.

 

“Then why do you keep hitting me?!” Donghae was still wearing a pout.

 

“Because of your stupidity! Pabo kid!” Hye Sun tried to grab him again but failed. “You’re supposed to maintain that bridge steady and not build another bridge right on the middle of it! Pabo yah!”

 

Donghae kept on pouting his lips.

 

 

 

 

But I didn’t know!

 

That Chanyeol brat!

 

I was just being a good and caring hyung and he. . .

 

He dared betray me?!

 

 

 

 

“Arasso. At this point ChanDara will really sail.” Hye Sun slumped on the couch and shook her head.

 

“Ani!” Donghae suddenly rose from lying down and grabbed Hye Sun by her shoulders and began shaking her. “Ani! It’s only Darahae that will sail! Now and forever! Noona! Isn’t that right? Noona! Ppali! Tell me!”

 

Hye Sun got dizzy from the shaking and hit Donghae’s forehead with her palm. “Kid! Let me go!”

 

“Mianhe noona.” He rubbed his forehead.

 

“What are we going to do now?” Finally! Someone asked a sensible thing! Minzy just straightened her back and looked at Eunhyuk and Siwon.

 

“What are we doing here in the first place? Why are we giving that brat his time with my Dara?! Let’s go back there.” Donghae was about to stand but Minzy pulled him back by his broad shoulders.

 

“Oppa! Don’t!” Minzy sighed frustratingly. Where did our girls’ bonding time go wrong?

 

“Yah Minji ah. Don’t tell me you’re abandoning our ship?” Donghae widened his eyes at her.

 

“Aniyo oppa! I will never do that but. . . come on! Look at it this way. You’re the ones who plotted this confession to Park Chanyeol’s dream girl thing and what would he think of his hyungs when you guys are gonna his every move.” Minzy let go of Donghae’s shoulders.

 

“Yah Mingkki! Language!” Hye Sun pinched Minzy on the side upon hearing the word, . “Where did you learn that?”

 

“Mianhe eonni. I heard it from Seungri oppa.” Minzy rubbed the side that she pinched.

 

“Aigoo that Panda. He’ll also get it from me,” hissed the Blood actress.

 

“I don’t care what will that brat thinks. That is my Dara! MY DARA!” Donghae was getting angrier by every second that passed by that Dara was with Chanyeol. It was weird how the two on the dining table couldn’t hear their bickering. The EXO member could only hear the erratic beating of his own heart along with the sound of her breath. Meanwhile, Dara was thinking deeply on how she could get away with this super awkward atmosphere between them without making the fish jealous.

 

“Let’s just tell him the truth.” Siwon finally said.

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

“I’ll do it,” announced Donghae as-a-matter-of-factly.

 

Before he could stand, Minzy pulled him down once again. “Oppa,” whined the maknae.

 

“Why do you keep on stopping me Minji ah?” Donghae grabbed her wrist and shook it.

 

“What if he tells s about your relationship accidentally? Then, they will do the same to others. Oppa. You’ll wake up and see that the rest of the world knows but still, the CEO of YG and SM haven’t.” Minzy looked at him in disbelief.

 

“Well, she has a point,” admitted Eunhyuk. “Hae. You know how big mouth those EXO members are. They gossip way often than the girls. Chanyeol might slipped,” He just shook his head.

 

“So basically, what you guys are telling me is to just sit back here and enjoy watching my girlfriend and that brat have some lovey-dovey moments? Is that it?” Donghae’s voice was full of sarcasm.

 

“Aigoo. What lovey-dovey are you talking about fishy? Look at them.” Eunhyuk cupped Donghae’s face and made him look where the two were.

 

If this was an anime, absolutely there was a bird flying on the ceiling screaming how awkward the two could get. Large dots could be seen on each heads and cicadas’ sound could be heard all over the room.

 

“Does that look romantic to you?” Siwon said in full sarcasm. Donghae just rolled his eyes on him.

 

“Even so! They’re sitting together in one table!” Donghae pulled back from Eunhyuk’s hands.

 

“Aigoo! This jealous fish!” Eunhyuk pointed at Donghae and looked at Siwon.

 

“Oppa. It’s almost 6 P.M. We told Sehun a while ago that at 7 P.M. we have to go back at YG. It’s Bigbang’s concert tomorrow and YG wants us to give encouraging words to Bigbang oppas. Just one hour. Please bear that,” Minzy grabbed the sleeves of Donghae’s shirt and kept on pulling it.

 

“Do it kid,” Hye Sun calmly said. “That other kid looks so harmless. He wouldn’t even dare to look at Dara’s eyes. Nothing that could make you really jealous.”

 

As if on cue, Sehun entered the room with four waitresses behind him with large carts. He just ordered lots of food. There were samgyeopsal, tteokbokki, bibimbap, ramyeon, dak darisal, gimbap etc.

 

“Let’s eat! Everybody’s hungry?!” Sehun grinned ear-to-ear and winked at Chanyeol. The servers placed everything in a swift manner. The food were placed on the floor just as Sehun requested.

 

“Oh! We’re not gonna use the dining table?” Hye Sun asked him. Chanyeol and Dara were about to stand when Sehun stopped them.

 

“Na-uh! Just relax there hyung and Dara noona! Leave it to Oh Sehun. I’ve planned it all.” He motioned his fingers in a gun-like and clicked his tongue. Another cart entered and stopped in front of Dara and Chanyeol.

 

“Uwaaaaaaaaaaa!” Dara exclaimed as she rose from her seat and looked at the food that were being served to them. Out of curiosity, the rest of the group stood up and went near their table.

 

All Filipino food. There were garlic rice, pork sisig, sinigang, gambas, crispy pata, chicken adobo, leche flan, and coconut juice. Dara’s eyes were sparkling and her stomach began screaming in joy. Her smile beat the lighting coming from the bulbs. She began uttering a prayer and then went on sniffing every dish in front of her.

 

“Sehun ssi! Daebak!” Dara turned to Sehun and gave him two thumbs up.

 

Sehun chuckled and went to Chanyeol’s side. “It’s this guy noona.” He put his right hand on Chanyeol’s head. “He kept on researching stuff about you and telling us your likes and dislikes that we’ve memorized it all.”

 

“Sincha?” Dara looked at Chanyeol. “Komawo Chanyeol ssi. These are all my favorites. You’re so sweet.” Dara gave him a sweet smile that made the kid blushed madly.

 

Dara immediately dropped the smile and sat down when she felt a dark aura oozing from the corner. From Lee Donghae. The tip of his tongue was wandering on his teeth and soft palates. He looked like the head of a mafia that was about to kill a certain person. He was contemplating on who to kill first: Sehun or Chanyeol?

 

Why not both?
 

Sehun forced Chanyeol to sit down again. “Just enjoy your date there-”

 

 “Friendly date. Noona/dongsaeng date. Not. . .that romantic kind of thing.” Dara immediately corrected him as she gave Donghae a comforting glance.

 

“Ne!” agreed Sehun and he turned to the group. “Let’s eat now guys! I’m so hungry!” He grabbed Eunhyuk and Siwon by their arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy, Hye Sun, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Sehun were having a feast on the floor. They didn’t mind talking ‘cause they felt that would waste their time eating whatever their eyes fell on. Meanwhile, Donghae was slowly munching a gimbap on his mouth as he glared at Dara’s fanboy. In normal situation, watching Dara eating happily would make his heart sighed in sweet contentment. She was so cute munching like a little white rabbit. Donghae would definitely wish the time wouldn’t stop. That is in normal situation. Not with Park Chanyeol in sight.

 

 

 

 

This is my idea.

 

My idea.

 

My surprise for our 2nd anniversary just in 2 months from now!

 

And this brat right here just stole it and took the credit!

 

I will sue you for plagiarism Chanyeol!

 

You will rot in jail!

 

Cockroaches will be your only friends!

 

No freedom!

 

No Dara!

 

 

 

 

“Puahahahahahahahahaha! Puahahahahahahahaha!” Donghae was laughing evilly, throwing his head back and forth. His laugh was like that of Squidward and Voldemort combined.

 

Everyone stopped eating and looked at him, eyes and mouth widely opened. Did he finally drop the only screw left in his airy-head? They thought.

 

“Yah!” Eunhyuk shouted at him and shove a chicken leg on Donghae’s mouth that made his senses came back and well, almost choke. “You’re creeping us out Lee Donghae!”

 

After a series of coughing, Donghae turned to the anchovy and hit him on the arms. “Shut up! You ruined it!”

 

“Ruined what oppa?” asked Minzy.

 

Before Donghae could answer, Hye Sun butted in. Gotta save this kid from humiliation. Tch. “Sehun ssi. How did you do this?” She turned to the EXO’s maknae as she put wrapped meat in lettuce in .

 

“Do what Hye Sun noona?” Sehun stopped from slurping his ramyeon and looked at the actress.

 

“These, rather.” Hye Sun pointed the food and Dara’s table using her chopsticks. “This is just an ordinary café which I always go to and I’m pretty sure that they don’t offer these kinds of food here. So. . .” She pouted her lips and put the chopsticks near .

 

“Simple.” Sehun playfully smirked at her. “Connections noona,” he said as he took a bite on his chicken.

 

“Heol!” Siwon and Eunhyuk jerked from their seats. “You speak like Heenim!” Sehun just winked at them in return. Good thing he was so into eating that he didn’t see how Donghae gave him a deathly glare.

 

“Donghae hyung,” Sehun suddenly called to the fish.

 

“Wae?” Donghae asked in an irked manner.

 

Sehun didn’t notice it. “You’re close with Dara noona, right? Hye Sun noona introduced you two to each other. 11 years of friendship?”

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

No one dared utter a single word. They all just looked at Donghae who was taken aback by the sudden question.

 

“Yes.” His short reply.

 

“So hyung, even after she came back from the Philippines and during debut, you guys maintain to communicate each other?” Sehun put loads of rice cakes on his mouth as he waited for his hyung’s response.

 

“No.” It was Hye Sun who answered for him. She was chuckling while Eunhyuk, Siwon and Minzy where grinning at each other.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter