Iron Man

Fishy and Santokki's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunsihae enlistment? Donghae enlisting on his birthday?!?!?! Wag nyo ko hawakan! Ang saketttttt!!! Wae fishy? Why on your birthday? I was even looking forward for it but now . . . I cannot. Uwaaaaaaaaaa! Lee Donghae . . . 2 years without you. . . I cannot fish boy! Whyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?! I HATE YOU ALL! DAMAY DAMAY NA TO! ANG SAKEEEEETTTTTTT!!! 

 

 

(sniff sniff) I love you Royal chingus! I love Donghae with all my heart! I’m a loyal Royalist but . . . I got a crazy imagination as well. If this is the part of a plot, treat the previous chapters as the rising conflict. Haha! The story needs ups and downs. It bores me to death if FASLS is a steady goody-woody, all nice and sunny things AFF story.

 

This story will frustrate you. Believe me, it will. I’m just worried with those readers of mine whom I already did and will ruin more their days and nights with the nerve wrecking updates. But still, my stubbornness won over my deep concern for y’all. LMAO

 

So, treat this as my last warning to those who are not apt in reading our favorite couple living a miserable life apart.

 

Abandon the story but not the ship.

 

:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10:36 P.M.

 

 

“Wae Donghae?”

 

 

 

 

 

She whispered on the cold air breathlessly.

 

Her tears kept on wetting her light blue tattered jeans. that was slightly opened just so she could breathe because even the air felt like it was slowly abandoning her in that cold, dark night. Sitting on the dusty cemented road, she had no strength left to stand. Her eyes were staring blankly at the corner where the black van of the one of her most trusted bunch of guys, Super Junior, disappeared. Dara looked at her bleeding hand, ignoring the sting of pain. Her bloodied fingers touched softly the sharp edges of the tin can that made her stopped from chasing them.

 

From chasing him.

 

He couldn’t hear her ripped heart sobbing in pain anymore because . . .

 

 

 

 

She lost him.

 

 

 

 

And he left her.

 

 

 

 

“God, jagi. Wae?”

 

Dara closed her eyes, wishing all the pain to stop. Wishing that she would wake up from this sinister nightmare.

 

A touch of a warm cloth that was slowly wrapping her bloodied right hand made her eyes opened again. She stared at the cold and pale hands that were busy tying a blue-checkered handkerchief just so the blood could stop from rushing out.

 

 

 

 

“Donghae?”

 

 

 

 

She asked hopefully. Her head slowly turned upwards to see again the face of the man she only loves.

 

 

 

 

“Dara ssi. Let’s get you home.”

 

 

 

 

Her tears didn’t stop from falling that time. Lips that were shaking had a hard time speaking a single word. Her eyes looked at the road afar and then to her wounded hand that was now covered in warm by someone else’s hands. It suddenly dawned at her.

 

Reality is indeed her nightmare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jaejoong sunbae.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12:32 P.M.

 

 

Jaejoong kept on glancing at the corner of his eyes at the lady who could just cry her heart out at his passenger’s seat. His were tightlipped as his grip on the wheels tightened. He just let her cry because he knew she needed it.

 

They stopped inside the parking lot of the hospital which Dara told him in between her sobs. She straightened her back and wiped those tears before stepping out of the car. Jaejoong followed her at the back, fixing the black cap on his head. He was just thankful that no one was around the hallway of the hospital. He looked at Dara’s back with full of concern.

 

She was a mess.

 

Reddened nose and eyes from crying. Dark circles around them. Hair that was loosely hanging and sticking on her wet face and neck. Dust covering her from head to toe. Bloodied hand.

 

She stopped in front of an elevator, waiting for it to open as her head was on the floor. Durami. Her donor. Donghae. Dara felt like collapsing already. But she couldn’t. Not when her sister needed her the most. Not when she hadn’t found a donor yet. Not when her sister’s life was in danger.

 

And still, she needed him the most.

 

A tear escaped from her right eye again. And they just wouldn’t stop.

 

 

 

 

DING!

 

 

 

 

Dara entered the elevator, ignoring the weird stares that she got from the people who came out from it. Jaejoong stood on her right side, noticing that she was crying again. He immediately pushed the closed button.

 

He glanced at Dara whose tears were wetting the elevator’s floor. Jaejoong bowed his head, lost in thoughts as everything that had happened. He was about to talk to her but the door opened once again even before it moved to the next floor.

 

 

 

 

“Do you think we could talk to her now?”

 

“I don’t know but my cameras are always ready even just for a glimpse of The Sandara Park.”

 

“Oh please, you two. As if Yang Hyun Suk would just let us, the media, to get near her.”

 

“Ey. Why so negative? If that’s how you think, why are you even here on the first place?”

 

“Well – if Dispatch got lucky with those pictures . . . maybe I could too.”

 

“Yeah. Camera ready. Let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

Before the door fully opened and the reporters could enter, Jaejoong quickly took his cap off and put it on Dara. He held Dara’s head with both of his hands and pushed her to the corner.

 

The elevator’s door closed.

 

Jaejoong’s forehead settled on top of her head. Dara’s face buried on his lean chest. His hands at the back of her head. His forearms covering the sides of her face.

 

 

 

 

3rd

 

 

 

 

4th

 

 

 

 

5th

 

 

 

 

6th

 

 

 

 

7th

 

 

 

 

He knew the weird looks that the reporters were giving the two of them but he was too preoccupied with Dara’s trembling body. Before he knew it, Jaejoong was her hair softly to comfort her. Dara bit her lower lip and leaned more on his chest.

 

 

 

 

8th

 

 

 

 

9th

 

 

 

 

10th

 

 

 

 

DING!

 

 

 

 

The media men got out while snickering at each other of what they thought was simple lovey-dovey scene from a couple.

 

 

 

 

 11th

 

 

 

 

12th

 

 

 

 

13th

 

 

 

 

14th

 

 

 

 

But the two didn’t break away from that position.

 

 

 

 

15th

 

 

 

 

16th

 

 

 

 

DING!

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong released her and took a step backwards as he looked at her. Dara smiled sadly at him and bowed. She went out of the elevator with Jaejoong tailing behind.

 

“Dara!”

 

She quickly ran to her mother who was standing outside the corridor of an operating room. No one was around. She stopped in front of her, praying in silence that nothing wrong happened to Durami. That she was safe and sound in her room.

 

“The donor-” Her mother began while holding Dara’s hand tightly and tears coming down on those tired eyes.

 

 Dara’s throat tightened. She glanced at Thunder who was staring at her with those saddened eyes. Why is my brother looking at me like that? She thought. Her insides felt like churning up and down. “I know. I’ll find a donor, omma. I prom-”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s done, sweetheart.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes.” Her mother smiled warmly and embraced her tightly. “Your sister is safe now. She’s gonna live with us. Thank God! He will never forsake us, ne?” Her mother then cupped her face and kissed Dara on the forehead. “Ne? Durami is safe now, Sandara!”

 

Tears were falling down from her and her mother’s eyes. Dara was smiling back at her strong and kind mother. “Thank You, Lord.” She shut her eyes closed and smiled widely, before hugging her mother and releasing her again. “B-but . . . h-how?” Dara wiped those tears, trying to compose her self.

 

Sanghyun bowed his head, while leaning his back on the wall. Jaejoong could just look at the three, trying to understand every bit of information. “Remember the first donor that YG got? The guy from Busan? I was really shocked when he knocked on Durami’s room and two hours ago and told us that he was ready to donate his bone marrow for your sister. That was around 11 if I’m not mistaken. The doctors decided to push through with the operation immediately after conducting some tests on him.I tried calling you but your cellphone was off.” Her mother explained. “It’s okay now, sweetheart.” Park omma her left cheek. “Everything’s gonna be alright now.”

 

Dara smiled at her mother, tears streaming down her face again.

 

It was only then when her mother noticed that the hand that she was holding was covered with a handkerchief. “W-what happened to your hand? Are you? Sandara, there’s blood-”

 

Dara gently put her mother’s hands down and took a step away from her. She was smiling at her as tears rolled down. “Durami. Durami.” She began laughing happily. “God! Thank God! My sister – she’s fine now. Omo!” She wiped the tears on her eyes but that didn’t mean she could make them stop. “I’m so happy. Omma. Cheondung. I really am! Ahahaha!” Dara was jumping up and down. “We . . . we should prepare when she wakes up.” She nodded to them.

 

“Dara?” Her mother called her, feeling so confused.

 

“Everything’s gonna be alright, ne? Ne omma? Ne Sanghyun ah?”

 

“Sweetheart?”

 

“I was really worried for her. I was so afraid that . . .  that . . . something bad might happen to her and I . . . I . . . couldn’t do a thing for my own sister but just watch her crying in pain. I’m just so glad that – I’m just -”

 

“Noona,” called Sanghyun remorsefully.

 

“Everything’s gonna be alright now. Isn’t that right?” Dara smiled widely and began laughing so hard. Jaejoong’s cap fell on the floor as she kept on bowing her head and holding her stomach. “Puahahahahahahahaha!”

 

“Sweetheart, what’s wrong?” Park omma tried to hold her but Dara kept on stepping back.

 

“Noona.”

 

Jaejoong could just stare at Dara who was laughing bitterly.

 

Dara’s knees gave in and she slumped on the floor, still laughing. Her tears never stopped from falling, not even once. “Ottoke? I’m so happy omma! I . . .” Dara looked at her hand before laughing again, louder this time. “I am so happy! Sinchayo! Happy! I feel so relieved omma. Ahahaha! Aish!”

 

“Sweetheart, what is it?” Park omma brows furrowed as she brushed Dara’s head worriedly.

 

“Nothing omma. I am so happy!” Dara looked up and smiled at her. “I am so happy! Only happy! Glad! Thankful! Ahahahahahaha . . . ha . . . ha . . . ha . . . Sobrang saya ko omma!” Bitter tears rushed out from her eyes as she covered her face with her hands. “Ang saya-saya ko! Sincha! I’m so happy.” Sandara Park’s strong façade crumbled right in front of her family. She couldn’t hide her broken heart anymore and let it all out. She was sobbing all her pains on the hospital’s floor.

 

“Child, why?” Park omma kneeled in front of Dara and made the latter look at her. Her mother was so alarmed at the sight of Dara breaking down. She was hurting as well for her daughter.

 

“N-nothing omma. I . . . I am so happy. I’m okay.” But no trace of happiness could be found. She couldn’t smile genuinely again or even fake a laugh.

 

“You’re not.” Park omma her cheeks gently.

 

“I am okay.”

 

Her mother shook her head and just cried with her in silence.

 

“I am. I am. I am.” She kept on chanting as her mom pulled her and caged her in her arms. “I will never be okay, omma.”

 

“Wae?”

 

Dara just cried her heart out on her mother’s shoulders.

 

“Omma. It’s too painful here.” She pointed the place where her heart was without leaving her mom’s tight embrace. “It hurts so bad, omma.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Three weeks later . . .

 

 

Devil Beside You finished its filming. Was slaying the ratings and its drama competitors. That was why they had an early victory party a while ago. Many of the DBY artists were already casted in another drama so they thought that everyone would be busy and . . .  why not have the party now?

 

Despite Dara’s so-called scandal, it didn’t affect the ratings or even her group, 2NE1. It was something that her fans had been craving. Sandara Park dating someone, that is. There were a handful of bashers who took this scandal just to have something against her but majority of them were unperturbed and even loved her more. If there was one thing, most of them were actually disappointed. Why? Neither Dara nor YGEnt give the name of the mystery guy. “We do not meddle with our artists’ love interests. After all, it is theirs.” – YG’s statement. Until now, people were speculating names. Jaejoong. GDragon. Ilwoo. Soo Hyuk. Soo Hyun. Chanyeol. A chaebol guy. Sam Milby. Her ex, Joseph. Robi Domingo. Wooyoung. Young Kwang. Kiyong. It actually depends on what ship you are in.

 

 

 

 

And Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some reports said that Dara and her man had split apart after the scandal was revealed. Saying that the guy probably couldn’t handle this kind of media scene.

 

 

 

 

What kind of a man is he?! Leaving my Dara eonni after their love was dropped like a bomb. Fine! She deserves better! Fighting Dara eonni! #BlackjackForever #2NE1 #OT4

 

Come on YG. You’re just hiding him. What’s there to protect? BJs will surely and definitely accept him open arms! #BJs

 

YG and Dara keeping mum about this makes me think that they’re not even in an official couple stage. Like seriously. Maybe he doesn’t truly love her. Poor Dara.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter