Wish

Fishy and Santokki's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I already wrote it on my first ever blog but . . . just to let it out again.

 

OUR QUEENS ARE BAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!

 

 

Aigoo. Could write a thousand blogs about my feels there. Hahahaha! Bommie eonni!!! Welcome back!!! Blackjacks are here to protect you and cut the throats of your haters out there! (evil smirks)

 

Saw Daragon sailing again today at IG. Sigh. As a YG stan. I’m sooo happy to see the two strolling Tokyo with their other friends. Arasso. Arasso. i admit, I feel giddy too. Jiyong oppa is my bias in Bigbang, okay. He's really handsome, cute, genius, awesom- (Looks at Donghae glaring at me) Gulps. My loyalty is forever with you my Fishy Prince. I know they're just friends. Yes. YG Family. Yeah. Family. Friends. You said that already. Calm down juseyo. I'm not jumping ship, okay?! Sit back and relax! I’ll prove it to you in this update. Kekekeke

 

Special shoutout to @tinxxi chingu and @bethzky05 eonni! Yah! I swear on my Royal heart! This is super safe to read. :)

 

Long chapter ahead!!!!!!! Reached 400th subbies! Wae? Komawoooo!!! The feeeeeeellllsssss!!! HAHAHAHA! I'm giving you now what you all want. Copying the baddest female ~~~It's been a long time coming, Royals. But we're here now!!!~~~~ Kekeke

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sit down, Donghae.”

 

“I’m fine. Thank you.” He replied coldly as he stood rigidly in front of them. His stare was fixed to the girl looking back at him with the same piercing coldness.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” Candice glared at him fiercely. Her hands were clutching the armrest of the leathered chair. She was wearing a black dress with a red blazer on top and black stilettos from Louis Vuitton to go with. Im Candice at the time was absolutely furious.

 

Donghae didn’t bother answering her. He just watched her glare at him and somehow seeing her like this . . . crazily mad . . . made him so much satisfied.

 

“Are you deaf?” She sarcastically told him, feeling so annoyed of his silence and that look on his eyes. It was the look of a rebellious kid not giving a single to anyone and anything. “Who the told you to come back already?!” Her voice roared all over the SM president’s office.

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

“Yang Hyun Suk sanjangnim.”

 

Lee Soo Man and Im Candice stood up immediately. They were both shocked to his answer. She couldn’t believe it. There was no way. “You told him?” Her voice was accusing while he on the other hand, simply smirked at her. “You told him?!” She shouted at Donghae, her eyes blazing in fury. Now, she realized why YG released all those scandals that she had as blackmail last year.

 

“Do you want to know who bought your 30% of shares in YG, Candice ssi?” Donghae’s smirk was even more pronounced. He had been waiting for this.

 

Her chest was about to burst in anger. She didn’t like the way he looked at her. It made her feel weak and stupid. “I sold it to a French businessman and I would take it back soon.”

 

“You sure about that?” Donghae chuckled sarcastically. “Have you even met him?”

 

Candice didn’t want to admit but at that moment, she was scared. Scared to hear his succeeding words. She never met that French guy, only his attorney. She needed the money so bad that she just told the attorney that she’d take everything back someday. And he told her that his boss understood. How stupid. Now, she knew . . .

 

“It was no French businessman.” Donghae walked near her with those mischievous but cold eyes. “It was your old friend. One of the prodigies in YG.”

 

No. It can’t be. She tried to step back but her knees already reached the leathered chair. Donghae leaned down to her left ear and whispered, “It’s G-Dragon.”

 

She knew she couldn’t take all those shares in YG back. GD and YG would never allow so. Candice stared at Donghae with so much hate. He ruined everything for her! If he didn’t rat her out to YG, she would still hold all of them by their necks. They will still remain as her freaking toys. “How dare you!” She raised her right hand and moved it swiftly to slap him on the face.

 

“Try laying your filthy hand on uri fishy’s smooth and milky face and I swear, I’d cut your hands into pieces.”

 

Candice's hand remained on the air as a hand was gripping onto it tightly. She shoved the hand and turned around. Only to find Kim Heechul giving her a hellish glare and thirteen other guys smirking at his back. Donghae let out a sigh of disbelief. “Aish. I told you I can handle it.”

 

“We know.” Leeteuk told him. “We’re just stubborn like that.” And smirked even more.

 

“I saw my bestfriend getting slapped yesterday and honestly, it was understandable. Sorry, fishy.” Eunhyuk looked at Donghae apologetically and then glared back at Candice. “But there was no way on this lifetime I’d watch him getting slap by someone like you.”

 

“There’s a logical reason why men slapping women is considered as a  . . . crime-like already.” Kyuhyun rubbed his hands at her. “It’s the hardest slap ever that you’d wish you were never born.” He nodded at her thoughtfully.

 

“And there’s fourteen of us to do it.” Kibum whistled as he shook his head.

 

Candice scoffed at the Super Junior. “What are you? A 6-year-old bunch of dimwits? That’s too pathetic for a threat.” Did they really think that’d scare me? She thought. “Got anything better than that?”

 

All of them were about to say something but were stopped when Siwon walked and stood right in front of her. Their kind and forgiving Siwon. “You are no longer allowed to enter this building. If I ever see you setting your bloody foot even at the SM’s parking lot, I’d have you dragged going back to Chicago.” His voice was ominous and eyes were glaring.

 

Candice scoffed at him. “And who the hell do you think you are to order me like that?” She smirked at him.

 

Siwon smirked back. “I, along with these dimwits you called at my back, am the new major stockholder of SM.”

 

Her smirk was wiped off as she tried to grasp his sentence. The new major stockholders of SM. Candice chuckled in disbelief as she turned to face Lee Soo Man. She was waiting for him to deny. That Choi Siwon was just bluffing and SM really sold it to a Korean tycoon just like what he told her. But he remained his head bowed down. She was enraged! “I trusted you!” She turned around to face the SM president and pointed at him. “Ingrate! After all the things I’ve done for this company! If it weren’t for my money back then, this ty company has long been crushed into dust! You wouldn’t be where you are if it weren’t for me!”

 

Lee Soo Man raised his head and gave her a piercing look. “I shouldn’t have let you enter. I shouldn’t have trusted you.” He whispered but clear enough for everyone to hear. “I’d rather have this company fall down than watch it rise above them all while my sons and daughters are suffering miserably.” Candice narrowed her eyes at him. Couldn’t believe everything that her once comrade was telling her. “I let you hurt my son, Donghae.” The piercing look in his eyes was replaced with remorse. “Till my last breath, I’d take the guilt and pain of betraying the family that I built.”

 

The Suju members looked away. They couldn’t bear looking at the father figure that they had long respected and loved. Yes. He hurt them. The CEO glanced at Donghae’s direction and was surprised to see the latter staring at him. Smiling warmly at him. Why? Neither Donghae nor the CEO said a word but just by looking at Donghae’s gentle eyes, the president knew. Why? A tear fell from Soo Man’s left eye. How is it possible that you easily forgive people who destroyed you?

 

“We’re not yet done.” Candice gritted her teeth at Soo Man and then to Donghae. “I’m not yet done with you all!” She grabbed her bag and pushed Heechul to get out of her way.

 

“Candice ssi.”

 

Her hand was on the knob when she turned around to face the voice that dared to call her name. Donghae.

 

“Two years ago, after I told YG nim about you. He told me something.” Donghae bit his lower lip and inhaled slowly. Candice knotted her brows but then was taken aback when she saw Donghae smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“A daughter is a daughter. A family is a family. No matter what happen.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She slammed the door behind her and headed towards the elevator. “Out!” Candice shouted at the staff inside it and they scampered their way out. She looked at her reflection on the elevator’s door.

 

 

 

 

 

Dicey ah.

 

Ne, sanjangnim?

 

Mianhe. I forced you to work so late again and forgot that today is your birthday. I’m not a good father to you. I don’t deserve a good daughter like you.

 

Aniyo.

 

Hm?

 

A father is a father. A family is a family. No matter what happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“.” Candice muttered under her breath as she found herself drowning with tears. Her whole body was trembling. She had a hard time breathing as that scenario with Yang Hyun Suk during her trainee days replayed in her mind over and over again. “.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A family is a family. No matter what happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rays from the mighty sun were showered on his face as they passed by the tall green trees. Everything was going so fast. Everything was in evergreen. A flock of birds was beautifully chasing them from above. It was a bit bumpy but it didn’t matter to him for his mind was fully occupied. It’s peaceful here, Dara ah. But I couldn’t feel any peace at all. He thought.

 

“Donghae oppa. You look like someone on Good Friday.” Jessica pouted at the guy on her left. SNSD and Super Junior rented a bus together. Donghae was seated near the window while the girl was on his side. “Are you okay? Are you sick?”

 

“Mwo? Fishy? You’re sick? Wae?” Eunhyuk’s face suddenly popped on their front. The girl on his side, Hyoyeon, smacked him on the head. “Yah Hyoyeon!”

 

“You’re noisy! I’m trying to sleep here!” She shouted at him as she adjusted her earphones.

 

“Eonni.” Seohyun turned to her. “Don’t sleep anymore. We’re almost there.” Sunny and Yuri nodded towards her while laughing.

 

“Aish! We could’ve just partied in Seoul!” Tiffany threw her hands in agitation. She was so bored after five hours of travelling. “There is this new bar that just opened last week in Gangnam. I heard that the rooftop could be rent and there were lots of cool stuff there. That would be the best send off ever.” She shook her head and looked at Taeyeon to back her up but the kid leader just grinned at her.

 

“I miss partying.” Eunhyuk pouted as he continued devouring his original flavored Pringles.

 

“Didn’t you just go out with Minho and Sehun last night?” Kangin asked him from the back.

 

“Uh. Yeah. I forgot.” Bits of Pringles fell on Hyoyeon’s lap which the latter punched him on the shoulder in disgust. “Eeeeww!” Laughter erupted in the bus.

 

“I think this is actually a better idea for a send off. Something that’s, well, different?” Leeteuk said and looked at Yoona beside him.

 

“Ne, oppa.” Yoona nodded her head at him with much thought. “It’s what Junsu oppa likes so . . .” She put her cellphone back inside her bag after seeing there was no signal anymore. “Plus, it’s the best time for us to relax!” She exclaimed.

 

“Perfect thing to do in a weekend!” Yuri waved her hands.

 

Junsu’s enlistment was scheduled two weeks from now and he immediately messaged Leeteuk and Taeyeon for their get-together plan before he goes in. He would miss them, he said. The leaders thought that he wanted them to go into his house for a party or something but was shocked to their feet when Junsu said that they’d go hiking. Yes. A camping trip. That was why they were in a bus heading to a mountain with a name they already forgot.

 

“We’re here!” Ryeowook shouted and jumped from his seat excitedly. It was already 4:30 in the afternoon. “We’re here!”

 

Sooyoung, Siwon and Kyuhyun almost fell on their seats with his ear-piercing scream. “We get it already! So, shut up!” They all shouted at him.

 

“Annyeong!” As they got off the bus, an enthusiastic Junsu and Changmin greeted them. The girls hugged Yoochun and Yunho who approached them with aprons on while the guys were busy goofing around with the other two. Yoochun and Yunho’s non-showbiz girlfriends and Changmin’s model girlfriend walked to them and bowed politely. There was a huge space on the middle of the tall maple trees where they would build their tents. After putting their entire luggage down, there were a total of 10 tents on the ground.

 

“Three persons in 1 tent, arasso?” Leeteuk told them which they agreed in a loud, ‘yeah.’

 

“Let’s start building those tents before it gets dark.” Yoochun said and the others followed, helping each other build their sleeping place.

 

Taeyeon’s head kept looking from her left to right. “What’s wrong?” Heechul asked as he raised a brow at her. The Suju diva was busy hammering something on the ground.

 

“I haven’t seen Jaejoong oppa.” She simply said.

 

“Oh.” He stopped doing whatever he was doing and looked at her face. Come to think of it. He straightened his back and looked for Junsu. “Where’s Jaejoong?” He shouted which made the other idols working stopped and looked at him.

 

“Yeah. Where’s Jaejoong oppa?” Yuri asked.

 

“Don’t tell me he’s not coming.” Shindong told them and ate the muffin on his hand.

 

“Ani.” Changmin dismissed. “He’s just fetching someone.” And continued building their tent.

 

“Nugu ya?” Eunhyuk was intrigued. Back then, whenever they would go on a trip or something, Jaejoong would always, as in always, come alone. He even told Eunhyuk once that he didn’t like bringing somebody because it would burden him to make that person comfortable with his friends and enjoy whatever the event is. So, this is definitely new for Kim Jaejoong.

 

“It’s D-” But Changmin was cut off by Sungmin.

 

“Jaejoong hyung’s girlfriend?”

 

“Ahbwoya?!” The SNSD girls whined. They had been harboring feelings towards the vampire ever since their trainee days. Even though they already have their boyfriends, they won’t deny how Jaejoong’s smile could still awaken those butterflies on their stomachs.

 

Yoochun just laughed at their reaction. “Well, we’re not really sure.” He chuckled awkwardly. “I don’t think she’s his girlfriend but . . .”

 

“Buuuuut?” The girls looked like giraffes with the way their necks were stretching to Yoochun’s direction.

 

“I know she’s,” Paused. “Special.” And Yoochun smiled genuinely. He was happy for his brother. It had been along time since he cared for someone that much.

 

“Oooooohhhh.” The Suju boys gave each other a teasing look while the SNSD girls pouted in dismay. Somebody has finally snatched the vampire’s heart. They all thought.

 

“Oh. They’re here.” Yunho grinned and stood up. “You guys are late. We would be enjoying our hotdogs and marshmallows already while you guys are still building your tent.” He laughed as he reached the front of his car.

 

Donghae was kneeling as he fixed their tent. He and Yesung were almost done. He pulled a band on top and inserted it on a hook across it. He was sweating on his forehead as he wiped them off and gave Yesung a high-five.

 

The driver’s seat opened and Jaejoong went down with bags of food on his hands. “Shut up.” He grinned at his friend.

 

The door on the passenger’s seat opened and revealed a petite lady, wearing a white huge shirt and light blue tattered jeans with a black cap and gray rubber shoes from Adidas on. “Sorry sunbaenim. We’re late.” She bowed at Yunho politely.

 

“I was just kidding.” He bowed back. “Let’s go.” Yunho smiled at her cutely and led the way to the others.

 

Donghae got a hammer and began fixing something on their tent when a frantic hand came, poking him on his right shoulder. “Tch. Hyuk. If you’re not gonna help, stop bothering me then. We’re not gonna finish this. It’s already past 5.” He pushed away his hand.

 

“Donghae.” He called his name warily. The monkey’s hand fell on the fish’s head and began messing his hair.

 

“Yah! Move! I can’t finish this if you’re like this.” He shoved Eunhyuk’s hand to the side and continued hammering the nail on the ground.

 

“Donghae.” Eunhyuk hissed and began pulling Donghae’s hair from left to right.

 

“Yah! Ow!” Donghae felt dizzy with they way his head was going in circles. “Ow!” He finally stood up and faced the monkey. “What?!” He glared at his bestfriend as he took his hand off his hair.

 

“Hae.” Eunhyuk carefully turned to face Donghae which puzzled the latter. He saw how Eunhyuk was sweating with cold buckets already.

 

“What?” He frowned at him.

 

“D-D-Da . . . D-D-D-Da . . .”

 

“What is it?” Donghae was getting impatient. He had no time for Eunhyuk’s monkey business.

 

“D-D-Dar . . . Aaaa . . . D-D-D-D . . .” Eunhyuk looked like someone battling constipation on a nice summer day.

 

“Say it!”

 

“To your left!” Eunhyuk shouted and closed his eyes.

 

Donghae’s frown fell and heart stopped literally as he looked to his left and saw a lady, despite being swarmed by the SM’s goddesses, still managed to stand out with her simplicity and warm smile. “Dara.” He whispered softly and a smile came out from his cute, thin lips.

 

Dara was completely shocked to see Super Junior members there. Jaejoong didn’t tell her about that. He said that it’s a camping trip with s. Her eyes didn’t want to wander but it seemed that they knew what she wanted to see. Lee Donghae. Yoona hugged her tightly while Taeyeon and Yuri were saying something animatedly which she couldn’t hear at the moment. Jessica and Seohyun pulled her hands to their camping site while Tiffany pushed her from the back. Her eyes were locked to his and she couldn’t seem to get away from it. She stopped right in front of the Suju members who were frozen to the ground.

 

Dara. Donghae opened his mouth to say something but the first thing that fell wasn’t his words but the hammer that he was holding on to Eunhyuk’s right foot. “Owwwwwww!!!” Eunhyuk screamed at the top of his lungs and pushed Donghae so hard. The monkey was jumping up and down with only his left foot and clinging to his right foot, trying to ease the freaking pain.

 

Donghae was off-balance and fell on the tent he tried so hard to build. The whole tent went down and as Donghae rolled to get out, he was entrapped more, looking like a shocked dumpling. An elastic band that came from it hit Yesung on the face. “Owwww!” Yesung couldn’t see as he grabbed Kyuhyun’s hair and accidentally pulled it down when he stepped on a bottled water. The maknae grabbed for Shindong’s collar to stop them from falling but much to his fright, Shindong slipped as well. The three fell on a light green tent which Siwon and Ryeowook were secretly sleeping inside. “Heeeeeeelllllpppppp!” SiWook thought it was the end of the world already when three bodies collapsed on them and they were there inside, stuck & dying, below those three who couldn’t get up from the pain of falling on someone’s hard bones.

 

Dara could just blink her eyes at shock with the mayhem that unfold. They never change. She couldn’t help but thought. The DBSK and SNSD members laughed so hard while Leeteuk, Kangin and Heechul facepalmed themselves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is gonna be one heck of a weekend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sands?”

 

“Hm?”

 

Jaejoong crouched in front of Dara’s tent. She would be with Yoona and Seohyun as her tentmates for the night. Dara was at lost as she pretended to be looking for something inside the tent.

 

He’s here. Dara inhaled and slowly let out an air for she felt she was out of it the moment she saw him. After a week of, well, meeting Donghae again. She was sleepless. She wanted to overdose herself with sleeping pills already but memories of Donghae smiling at her kept on repeating in her strange mind. Insane. I’m going insane. She kept on telling herself. When Jaejoong told her about their mountain trip, she said yes immediately. She needed to take that fresh breath of air to calm her mind, heart and soul. But who would have thought? How could she ever find that peace when the very cause of her insanity and troubles was just a few steps away from her?

 

“Do you want to go back?”

 

“Eh?” She was at lost and turned to face Jaejoong who was smiling at her.

 

“Do you want to go back to Seoul?” He repeated.

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, please.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ani.” She was surprised with her answer but did not take it back. Why? “It’s okay.” Really?

 

“I’m sorry.” Jaejoong told her with those very apologetic eyes and smile. “I didn’t know. I thought it’s only Yooch-”

 

Dara shook her head and punched him lightly on the shoulder. “Ani! You don’t have to.” She smiled at him. “It’s okay, Jae.”

 

Jaejoong let out a sigh. Out of relief that Dara wasn’t mad at him? Or out of disappointment that she didn’t want to go back to Seoul with him and leave the place where she could be with Donghae for the whole night? He didn’t really know. “Let’s go and help the others then.” He smiled again at her.

 

“Let’s!” She smiled widely and got out of the tent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was near dark already. Ten tents were positioned around the bonfire. All of the Super Junior members were surrounding Junsu who was busy doing the bonfire on the middle. Seohyun, Jessica, Yuri, Sunny and Changmin’s girlfriend were cutting and peeling vegetables while Yoona, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were arranging the food on the table. The Yoochun and Yunho, along with their girlfriends, were washing the dishes on the side while Jaejoong, Dara, Hyoyeon and Tiffany were grilling the meat.

 

The Suju guys were eyeing Jaejoong and Dara discreetly. Why did Jaejoong bring Dara? Why did Dara go with him?! Are they even friends? They all thought while narrowing their eyes at the vampire. Donghae was giving them short glances as he tried to ignore that pang of jealousy that was poking him in the inside every time Dara would smile at him. It had been bugging him for too long of the possibility that Dara had already fallen in love with somebody else. What if it’s Jaejoong? Does he have the right to question her? To demand explanations? To feel that it was too unfair for him? He smiled bitterly as he knew too well the answer. That is no.

 

“Uhm.” Kyuhyun cleared his throat. Let’s begin. He thought as he gave s a meaningful look. “Are you guys close with Dara noona?” He asked Junsu while the others were playing with the sticks and stones on their hands.

 

“Dara ssi?” Junsu repeated. He was having a hard time with the bonfire. “Not that close like with Yoona and the others. But we’re comfortable around her. It was the third time Jaejoong brought her actually. First was during Jaejoong’s birthday last year and the second one was by accident. We met them having late dinner in an exclusive mall in Seoul. Apparently, they did became close after their drama. That was.. hmm.. almost two years ago.” He looked at Kyuhyun. “Wae?”

 

Almost two years ago. That echoed in their minds. “Oh nothing.” Kyuhyun replied and then asked another question. “Are they dating?”

 

The Suju guys whipped their heads to the maknae. That’s too fast! They gave him a frantic look but being the evil maknae, he just shrugged them off. “Is she his girlfriend?” Donghae’s hand gripped onto the stone too tightly as if his life was depending on it. His head was bowed down as he laid his chin on top of his knees. He held his breath and closed his eyes, praying to the God above that Junsu will answer his questions with a . . .

 

“No.”

 

Donghae felt that his soul was about to leave him as he opened his eyes and smiled shortly at Junsu. s made a loud sigh of relief and began grinning with each other. The rabbit is safe. They thought.

 

“Not yet.”

 

Their smirks fell and Donghae straightened his back in alarm. “What do you mean by ‘not yet?’ ” Leeteuk asked and glanced at Donghae.

 

“Is he courting Dara ssi?” Kangin added.

 

“Aniyo. You know Jaejoong. He’s very, very secretive when it comes to private matters. He wouldn’t confirm anything unless . . . well . . .” Paused. “But honestly, tell me, when was the last time you saw him caring for a girl like that? Isn’t it that he has this gay rumors going around because he has not seen dating or even being interested with any girl? It burdened Yunho a lot back then. Hahaha! I don’t know it’s just . . .” Junsu hesitated for a while but then smiled at them. “She changed the cold, stiff Kim Jaejoong. Call me a dumb cheeseball but Jaejoong is like . . . glowing . . . whenever she’s around. Plus, he would always smile whenever Dara ssi texts him. And he rarely smiles!” Junsu shook his head while chuckling in amusement at his friend’s behavior.

 

They even text each other! The Suju guys, especially the fish, couldn’t find the amusement on everything that he said. They all looked back at Jaejoong who was now wearing a pink apron and busying himself with the barbecue. They gave him a scrutinizing look from head to toe. But rather than giving a care with the vampire, the fish’s eyes fell onto the rabbit who w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter