Her Donghae

Fishy and Santokki's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Sandara Park and Kim Soo Hyun dating???

 

PFFFTTTT.

 

I was like. . .

 

 

Well, our ship can still sail smoothly now. The rumor is FALSE. It’s all over IG. ;) I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Belita authornim for writing a one shot story about it. Whenever rumors and issues are swaying our ship, her one-shot stories are there to calm our Darahae’s hearts. :) Don’t care if it’s delu or not. Keke It’s entitled, “Dara is Dating Who?” Uri Fishy is killing Dara’s other ships there! LOL Why do I feel that it really happened in real life? Kekeke

 

Arasso! You can go and continue reading this now! Thank you new subbies! :*

 

 

 

 

 

NORMAL POV

 

 

 

“Look at your fish. Unbelievable!”

 

“Wae? Wae? Wae?”

 

From: Donghae Fish

            Hyung. Bring my Dara here immediately after you fetch her. Don’t go anywhere else. Just here, arasso?

            P.S. Don’t you dare touch or even look at her too much. SHE’S MINE. Bro code.

 

Dara just laughed out loud inside his car. “Aigoo. Even with his brothers. . . he’s-”

 

“STUPID! Plain stupid!” Heechul cut her off. The Super Junior’s Diva fetched Dara after her shooting of Devil Beside You drama in Lotte World. It was past 9 in the evening and they were heading off to Siwon’s mansion. “When it comes to you, the only persons who are acceptable to come near you are Sanghyun ssi and YG nim. There was even a time when he was jealous to Mithra sunbae! Crazy. . .really. . .” Heechul clicked his tongue as he turned to the right.

 

“Ne!” She paused. “In a very cute way.” And blushed.

 

“Aish! Another crazy one on my passenger’s seat!” He shook his head faster. “Why am I the one who was tasked in fetching Sandara Park?!”

 

Leeteuk had to endure the fish’s whining for three days straight, asking why couldn’t he be the one to fetch Dara and arrive at the party together. The leader had no problems to it only if they were the only ones to be there. For the past years, it has been a habit for 2NE1 and Super Junior to eat and play together once in a month. But it’s different now. Siwon invited their SM friends and other idols from different companies. They knew too well that bringing 2NE1’s Dara would already cause a stir, what more to arrive with Donghae who is holding the largest amount of votes from fans to become her boyfriend? Yesung volunteered on fetching her but Heechul beat him to it. Yes. He wasn’t forced to do it. He volunteered himself. The diva didn’t want to admit to anyone but he truly missed his good friend.

 

Heechul stopped the car noticing that the light was near red. He looked to his right and saw Dara who was just staring on him. The man’s gorgeous locks were swaying along his head. How could a guy be this beautiful? She thought. “Wae? Are you falling in love with me? I don’t wanna hurt my fish brother but if you insist, I have to warn you. You gotta wait. The line of women courting The Great, Kim Heechul is reeeeaaallly long Sandara Park.” He smirked at her.

 

“Heol!” She jerked from her seat and faced the window, faking a vomit. “Yah Chul! Are you high?! We haven’t even arrived at the party and you’re way too drunk already!” She laughed. “Ani. I just can’t help but admire your facial features. I mean, you really are beautiful for a guy. Stop smirking at me now, will you?! I’m serious. I’ve seen Jiyong, Taehyun and Jinwoo wearing girls’ dresses and wigs and all but they’re nothing compared to you. Your femininity comes out naturally.”

 

Heechul squinted his eyes on her as he started driving again. “Is that supposed to be a positive thing? That doesn’t sound like a compliment to me Sandara.” In and out of Dara’s circle of friends and colleagues, it was only Heechul who calls her ALWAYS in her full name. She asked him then why would he call her that and he just replied that he wanted to be different. Talk about being a diva.

 

“Of course, it’s a positive thing! You really are beautiful.” She smiled at him sincerely.

 

“Thanks.” He used his right hand to flip his hair and then winked at her.

 

“But not as beautiful as I am.” Dara faced again the window on her right as she hid her grin.

 

The SJ’s diva widened his eyes and mouth in shock. “Woah! Not even in a lifetime, I would allow any SNSD member tells that to me Sandara! You’ve got the guts! I commend you for that.”

 

“Wae? Any objections, your Honor?” She turned to him, then tilted her head to her right and placed a finger on the right side of her forehead. Her lips pursed slightly in a y manner.

 

Heechul chuckled at the sight. “Aish! This woman! Yah Sandara!”

 

“Hmm?” Not changing her position.

 

“Arasso! Arasso! I admit, you’re more beautiful than me. Happy now? Aish.” He smiled at her in defeat.

 

“Very!” She exclaimed. “Hahaha! I should brag this to Super Junior and my girls. Oh! Can you repeat it? I’ll just record it on my phone. For future reference.” Her halo suddenly showed up but Heechul popped it away.

 

“You mean evidence?” He said sarcastically.

 

Dara nodded.

 

“No.”

 

“Aish! Chul! So mean.” She puffed her cheeks and cutely glared at him.

 

“I am.” He smirked at stick his tongue out at her.

 

Heechul is the second member of Super Junior that’s closest to Dara. Again, with the exception of her boyfriend. They became close during SBS Gayo Daejun 2013 where they were the hosts.

 

He remembered how Donghae kept on tagging along whenever they had practice. Heechul had to lie to Sung Si Kyung, their other co-host, that was there to observe since he wanted to improve his hosting skill. But who on their right mind would buy that? Donghae would just sit on the corner and stare at Dara the whole time! Watching her every move. Smiling whenever she smiles. Screw the “improve the hosting skill” part! Heechul had to calm himself down from kicking Donghae’s out of the room whenever he would interrupt their practice just to give something to Dara.

 

When she clears , Donghae would give her bottled water. When she wipes the beads of sweat formed on her forehead, he would hand out a towel for her. When she taps her stomach slightly, he would offer her whatever snack he brings only for her, be it a sandwich, a fruit, a chocolate or a whole bento lunchbox which he prepared. When she excuses herself to go to the restroom, he would appear holding a box of tissue paper and alcohol.

 

Heechul, on the other hand, would say to Si Kyung, “They’re friends,” every time Donghae would get back to the corner and continue staring at Dara and giggling all by himself. The two guys would laugh awkwardly while Dara tried to compose herself from blushing and smiling at her boyfriend’s gestures.

 

“I should’ve told him ‘improve PA’s (Personal Assistant) skill,’ for sure hyung would buy it,” murmured Heechul.

 

“What? What did you say Chul?” Dara looked at him confusedly.

 

“W-what? A-ani! I said we’re here.” Heechul messed her hair and made her turn her head outside. “Let’s go. I bet your boyfriend’s annoying everyone to hunt me down already.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung! Why aren’t they here yet? Thirty-six minutes have passed already!” Donghae kept on tugging the sleeves of Leeteuk’s dark blue shirt.

 

They were at one of the Choi’s mansions. Its scale, interior, and every other details of the house were no joke. If F4 is a real deal in life, Choi Siwon could be the leader no doubt. Well, he’d be the kindest, God-fearing but derpiest Dao Ming Si/ Gu Junpyo in the history of Hana Yori Dango versions ever.

 

The two were at the living room near the front door, sitting at the couch. The other guys were at the rooftop's deck and already partying hard. SNSD, FX, and SHINEE were already there along with IU, Suzy, Goo Hara, Bora, Sungmin’s wife, Sa Eun, Kang Sora and Kangin’s non-showbiz girlfriend. EXO had to leave early because they had a flight to catch while Red Velvet babies were on China doing some promotions.

 

“Told you so,” said Heechul to Dara as a matter-of-factly. The rabbit just let out a sigh at the sight of her fish who was annoying the hell out of their leader. Donghae was so busy whining to Leeteuk that they didn’t hear when the door opened.

 

“Why did you let Heechul hyung be the one to fetch her?” Donghae whined more.

 

“Why not?” Still oblivious with the presence of the two.

 

“That guy is way more suspicious and weirdo than Kyuhyun!”

 

Suddenly, a shoe flew to Donghae’s head.

 

 

 

 

ACK!!!

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Who did that?!” He picked up a man’s size 9 sneakers from the floor. The shoe was printed with Frozen’s Anna everywhere and there were signatures written all over it. Donghae and Leeteuk turned to the door and there they saw them finally.

 

Soft smiles crept on their faces when they saw bright Dara smiling back at them. “Annyeong! Sorry, we’re a bit late.”

 

“What are you saying sorry for? He’s just overreacting.” Heechul pointed at Donghae who was blushing so red at the sight of his girlfriend.

 

“It’s okay Dara ssi. Chullie is right. You don’t have to say sorry.” The SJ leader smiled at her. Aigoo. Donghae is so lucky! What did he do in his past life to deserve an angel like her? Wait. Maybe Donghae was one of the Christ’s disciples that people don’t know about! The 13th disciple! Leeteuk’s head turned to Donghae on his right who was dreamily staring at his girlfriend while holding the shoe on his right cheek and smiling with mouth wide open. He swore he saw a drool that was about to come out on the right side of his mouth. Leeteuk’s face contorted in disgust. Eeew! No! No! Nope! He’ll ruin the Holy Bible!!! He shook his head and looked back at Dara and Heechul who were walking towards them.

                                           

“Dara.” The fish softly called her name and walked towards her, passing in front of Leeteuk. Donghae then mindlessly threw Heechul’s shoe up in the air but then it landed on top of a human sized aquarium, even taller than Siwon.  Just a single tap on the aquarium and it will surely fall on the water.

 

“Anna!” Heechul exclaimed in horror, his hands above his head and gorgeous hair.

 

“Jagi. . .YAH!!!” Donghae was about to hug Dara when someone pushed him harshly to the right and made his nose bumped on the floor.

 

“Dara noona!” - Ryewook

 

“Dara ssi! Finally!” - Siwon

 

“I miss you noona!” - Kyuhyun

 

“Dara! I’ve been waiting for you!” - Yesung

 

“Bright Dara! Yeppuda!” - Eunhyuk

 

Five of the Super Junior members magically appeared out of nowhere and sandwiched Dara in a hug.

 

“Yah! What the are you guys doing?! Get away from her!” Donghae said in a very nauseous way since he was holding his nose with his fingers.

 

“Idiots! Dara ssi won’t be able to breathe! You guys are squeezing her!” Leeteuk scolded them and began smacking their butts.

 

Dara didn’t know how and what to react. Help Donghae and his assaulted nose. Return the hug that the guys were giving. Tell them to stop killing her because sure she couldn’t breathe. Or help the limited edition Frozen shoe of Heechul from falling.

 

“You guys are stinky! Leave her alone!” Donghae pulled Kyuhyun by the hair. Pushed Siwon on the face. Pinched Yesung’s cheeks so hard. Grabbed Ryewook’s collar. And hooked Eunhyuk’s nose with his fingers. But still, they were immovable!

 

“Arrrggghhh!!!”

 

Smoke was coming out of Donghae’s ears and nose. He was about to shoot them with fire when he saw a ball that they always use when playing basketball under the chair near the couch and threw it on Eunhyuk’s face since he was the closest one hugging Dara.

 

“Owww!” Eunhyuk was hit on his entire face which made the fish so proud. The ball bounced and was about to hit Yesung’s forehead but he easily blocked it with his arm and it flew to Leeteuk who was busy pulling Ryewook out. The leader was hit on his right shoulder and it bounced to Siwon’s left side of face and then to Ryewook’s chin. When Kyuhyun was about to get hit on the face, he immediately caught it by the hands. The evil maknae looked at Donghae who was laughing his off at the back of Ryewook and Leeteuk. He raised his hands and threw the ball to Donghae who was hit on the forehead which caused him to stumble on the floor. The ball flew across the living room. . .

 

“Anna. Don’t worry. I’m here. I’ll save you.”

 

Heechul was carefully tiptoeing towards the aquarium during the chaos, afraid that even the slightest movement would cause his precious shoe jump on the water. He stood in front of the tank of water and then raised his right hand slowly to reach for it. The huge thing was 6.5 ft. high. He had to tiptoe just to reach it. The shoe was hanging on a thread on top of the oxygen tank across the glass. He was too wary to not touch the aquarium and made it shake for it will surely make the shoe fall.

 

“Hold me Anna.”

 

Three inches away from the shoe and Heechul smiled in relief.

 

 

 

 

BLAG!!!

 

 

 

 

The ball strongly hit Heechul’s back of the head and made his whole face bumped and stuck on the glass of the aquarium. The Super Junior’s diva opened his eyes at the time when his shoe was even more dramatically sinking than Jack Dawson of Titanic in front of him. Choi’s expensive fishes swam all over it as it fell on the pebbles and started biting it everywhere. In Heechul’s eyes, it was even scarier than the Jaws and Piranhas’ series.

 

“Oh! Where’s noona?” Kyuhyun asked when he felt than it was the monkey whom he was hugging already.

 

They broke away for a bit and looked at the center. Indeed, Dara wasn’t there!

 

Dara’s eyes were widened in shock. Her eyes had been following the ball and she saw how it made Heechul slam on the glass. She instantly lowered herself and got out of the mayhem. She stood on the far side corner of living room and most importantly, away from the Super Junior members.

 

Their eyes wandered around the room and saw pale Dara standing and holding a white handkerchief. She threw it to them and Eunhyuk caught it. Confusion was written all over their faces. All seven of them looked at the white hanky on anchovy’s hands and then to her.

 

Dara cautiously raised her right hand as if holding an invisible hanky and started waving it slowly from left to right without tearing her gaze from them. “S.O.S.” She mouthed but made sure that they could decipher the words from .

 

“Huh?” They all asked.

 

“9-1-1.” She told them this time, emphasizing every syllable.

 

They all knitted their eyebrows and was about to speak and walk near her when. . .

 

 

 

 

“ANNAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ANNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

 

 

 

Simultaneously, they all turned to their right and froze. There they saw Kim Heechul, his back on them, down on his knees and howling over the sunken shoe. He was even better than Elsa crying in Frozen. Suddenly, Heechul took the ball on his side and stood up. He began dribbling the ball in a manner which sounded like those on horror movies.

 

Their heartbeats stopped. Skin white as chalk. And whole body trembling in fear.

 

“Do you know how I searched the whole land of Italy just to get a piece of this limited edition shoes?” He asked in a calm but very, very eerie manner.

 

Heechul then stopped dribbling and clasped the ball in between his hands.

 

“Do you know how I begged for the directors' of Frozen, Jennifer Lee & Chris Buck, and the voice character of Anna, Kristen Bell, to sign that shoe just like how I did to Idina Menzel and the CEO of Walt Disney on this other pair?” He tapped his left foot on the floor.

 

“H-h-heenim. . .” Their voices cracked and souls about to leave them.

 

Heechul’s head turned in 360 degrees and looked at them in an even more horrifying than the girl in the first movie of The Exorcism.

 

 

 

 

“I WILL DRAG YOU ALL TO HELL!!!”

 

 

 

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

Dara facepalmed herself on the corner. Yesung jumped on Leeteuk who was hyperventilating, his legs around his waist. Ryewook kneeled on the floor and bowed nonstop. Siwon closed his eyes and began narrating the Old Testament of the Bible starting from Genesis up to Deuteronomy. Donghae and Kyuhyun were shaking the out of each other while Eunhyuk was on his knees and frantically waving the white handkerchief up in the air as if their lives were depending on it.

 

 

 

 

“BASTARDSSSSSSSSS!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t know 2NE1‘s Dara eonni is close with Super Junior,” said Yoona. The girls were on the center and dancing it all.

 

Thirty minutes ago, everyone just halted from dancing, eating, drinking and whatever –ing that they were doing when Super Junior entered the veranda with Sandara Park at their side. They were simply surprised to see a YG artist in the party. Well, if it were Seungri, they wouldn’t bother. The guy appears on every party in their industry. They greeted Dara warmly and made some introductions.

 

“Ne,” agreed Sunny as they looked to their table.

 

“I know she and Heenim are quite close,” told Taeyeon while drinking her beer.

 

“Yesung oppa too and. . . I think Donghae oppa? He posted it once on Instagram, right? They’re friends for how many years?” asked Hyoyeon who was so into music and swaying her hips ily.

 

“10? 11, this year?” Seohyun guessed while munching her chips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” Heechul crossed his legs and swayed his right foot and wiggled it in front of s who were glaring at him. Leeteuk and Yesung had to go to the mall and search for Frozen flipflops in return of his mercy. In all honesty, Heechul didn’t have the heart to punish their leader and Yesung. Siwon, on the other hand, earned his mercy. Well, what kind of person could hit a guy who’s literally reciting every chapters and verses of the Bible? Plus, the chaebol promised that he’d use his family’s connection to find another right pair of that Frozen shoes and ask for his idols’ signatures. Forgiven.

 

But the other four members though. . .

 

They had to face Kim Heechul’s wrath.

 

The four of them kneeled in front of the Frozen fanatic, completely trembling. Heechul thought that he was Kuroko Tetsuya of Kuroko No Basket when he passed the ball. . . NO. . . smashed the ball to Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryewook and Kyuhyun’s faces. Now, their handsome faces were all red and the marks from the ball could be traced on them.

 

“Arasso. Mianhe. I think. . . I . . . threw it a. . . bit hard?” Heechul asked while eating a cube of cheese.

 

“You call that just a bit?!” The four of them exclaimed in disbelief.

 

They were all in the 2nd floor’s deck. SNSD, FX and the other girls were on the center and partying hard. Boom, Siwon, Kangin, Bora and Sa Eun were near the railings, catching up with each other’s activities. SHINEE and Suju boys were drinking and laughing their guts out together on a table.

 

“What’s wrong with you guys?!” Taeyeon pointed and shouted at them. Yoona, Seohyun, Victoria and Jessica were at her side and chuckling at the guys’ shocked reaction.

 

“Mwo?” asked Heechul who wasn’t even bothered by her sudden outburst.

 

“What’s wrong noona?” asked Taemin.

 

“Aish!” Taeyeon and the girls pulled some chairs nearby and sat beside the Suju boys. “Do you know how pitiful Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter