Congratulations

Fishy and Santokki's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong!!!

 

I actually finished this on Valentine's  around 5 pm but . . . I realized it’s not really a Valentine-feel update so . . . Kekeke I don’t want to ruin that day for you if you find this . . . boring?

 

Mianhe. Keke

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Donghae kept on groaning over and over again as he rolled onto his bed back and forth. His hands pulling his hair. “Head hurts.” Groaned.

 

Eunhyuk who was sitting at the edge of his bed just chuckled at the sight of his bestfriend experiencing the aftermath of his 6 shots of tequila. Leeteuk was standing near the fish, looking so concerned.

 

“You think you could attend Music Bank later?” The leader asked.

 

“It hurts. Owwwww. Hurts.” The fish began slamming his head on the pillow.  “Ahhhh. Hurts.” He began sobbing fakely in pain. The leader could just shake his head. Only six shots and he seems like he was having a serious brain disease or something. He thought.

 

“Woah! What happened here?” Yesung was standing near the door and took his sunglasses off.

 

“Hangover.” Leeteuk and Eunhyuk told nonchalantly.

 

“I swear to God I’m not gonna drink even a single sip of champagne! No! No alcohol for the rest of my life! Ahhh! It hurts!”  His fake sobs got louder.

 

“Lee Hyukjae! Why did you let him drink?” The Suju leader questioned the laughing monkey at his side. Leeteuk already had massive headache early in the morning when he saw Ryeowook still puking while their group ate their breakfast.

 

“You can say no to Yang Hyun Suk?” The monkey raised an eyebrow at him.

 

That the leader did not reply and just looked back at the fish.

 

“Why are there shattered pieces of glass here?” Yesung went to the kitchen to grab a broom and dustpan.

 

The two looked at him cleaning it all. “Yah Donghae. Who brought you home last night?” Leeteuk tapped him on the shoulder.

 

“I don’t know.” He growled and buried his head under his pillow.

 

“You’re that drunk?” Yesung scoffed as he finished sweeping all the remained fragments.

 

Leeteuk was about to send a text to their Prince Manager when he saw the monkey giving him a very suspicious smirk. “What are you smirking at?”

 

“Do you want to know who brought our precious Donghae home last night?” His smirk got even more pronounced. Donghae stopped slamming his head under his pillow and turned to take a peek.

 

“Nugu?” Yesung and Leeteuk asked.

 

“Dara ssi.”

 

“What?”

 

“No way.”

 

“Dara?!” Donghae instantly sprung up at the mention of the name but then lie back down as his head was being hammered by Mr. Hangover. “Hyuk. Are you-”

 

“I’m serious.” Eunhyuk slapped his left foot. “We went back to VIP room where you guys at and saw Mrs. Park. She said YG nim instructed Dara to bring you home. GD was supposed to go with her but . . . you know. Guess, the dragon’s really fond of you.” He chuckled.

 

“Dara.” The fish stared at the ceiling blankly.

 

 

 

 

She brought me home?

 

She did?

 

Did she carry me? Did I give her a hard time?

 

I should call her. Wait.

 

What if I actually puked on her?

 

!

 

 

 

 

“Too bad you can’t remember.” Leeteuk commented.

 

Yes. He couldn’t remember a thing. The last thing he remembered was Siwon discussing an investment he did in Singapore with YG’s president listening keenly.

 

“You’re not wearing any shirt.” Yesung began touching his imaginary beard. Donghae looked down at his own body and he was right. He was only on his jeans and socks. “There’s a broken glass on the floor. She left without any note. You were the only ones here. Plus, you were absolutely drunk. Maybe . . . Hmmm.” He pursed his lips to the side, playing the Korean Sherlock Holmes.

 

Donghae and Leeteuk waited for his smart conclusion.

 

“You her!” Eunhyuk shouted and pointed a finger at his bestfriend.

 

“What?” Leeteuk was dumbfounded while Yesung was at lost too.

 

“Stupid!” Donghae roared and threw an alarm clock at the monkey which he shielded with a pillow.

 

“Wae?” Eunhyuk asked innocently.

 

“Eunhyuk.” Leeteuk looked at him incredulously while Yesung was laughing on the side.

 

“I would never do such thing to her!” Donghae glared at his so-called bestfriend. “You are such a stupid monkey! Giving me more headache. Aish! Get outta here!” He threw another pillow.

 

“Does Donghae strike as a criminal type to you? Seriously Hyuk.” Leeteuk shook his head.

 

“Well, unlike us, he was celibate for almost two years so-” The monkey wasn’t able to finish his sentence when a slipper flew to his face. “Yah!”

 

“Shut up!” Donghae threw the other pair which Eunhyuk dodged this time. “Even if I won’t engage to any ual activity for the rest of my life, I would never force Dara to do it! You stupid monkey!”

 

“Really? For the rest of your life?” Leeteuk teased and Eunhyuk laughed with him.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“But seriously now.” Yesung sat beside Donghae. “What do you think happened last night?”

 

Donghae stared at him and then to the place where he cleaned the broken glass. “I have no idea.” He just frowned and massaged his forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t contact Dara. Have you, Minji?”

 

“Aniyo Bom eonni.”

 

“Aish. Is aunt still sick, Chaerin?”

 

“I don’t know. She never answered my calls or texts.”

 

“Aigoo! What’s wrong with that ahjumma?! I understand that auntie is sick but what’s with this being MIA!” Bom threw her hands on the air and just laid her head on TOP’s lap.

 

It was their break time. YG Family was busy practicing for their most awaited YG Concert. WINNER, IKON and Lee Hi went to grab some snacks, leaving Bigbang and 2NE1 inside the dance practice room.

 

“She hasn’t showed herself for two weeks straight.” TOP commented.

 

“Last time I saw auntie in YG’s Thanksgiving Party, she was really healthy.” Seungri looked at Daesung and he nodded at him in agreement.

 

“Should we visit auntie then? We’ll see noona there!” Seungri stood and looked at them with his eyes sparkling at the thought of seeing his favorite noona.

 

“Let’s go.” Taeyang thought it was a good idea. He missed his friend too. “What should we bring?”

 

“Fruits!” Minji exclaimed.

 

“Flowers!” Daesung raised his right hand.

 

“Food!” Chaerin nodded.

 

“Balloons!” TOP wiggled his body.

 

“Corn!” They all gawked at Bom. “What?”

 

“We’re not going anywhere.”

 

Seven heads turned to look at that head bowed on the floor. GDragon was sitting on the corner as he stared blankly at his rubber shoes.

 

“Wae?” TOP asked him.

 

“It’ll be quick Jiyong oppa.” Chaerin pouted. “We promise this won’t affect our practice.” The others nodded eagerly.

 

GD raised his head and looked at them. They didn’t show it but they had been curious why the playful dragon seemed to be really quiet and serious for the past two weeks. “She said she wanted space and time for her family, right?”

 

“Deh.” Bom said quietly.

 

“Then give it to her.”

 

GD went back to his staring battle at his Adidas rubber shoes. The others around him just glanced at each other. Why so serious?

 

“Has Dara noona contacted you?” That the dragon raised his head up again and looked at his bestfried, Taeyang. “Do you know what really happened to her?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK!!!

 

 

 

“Babe.”

 

“Hm?”

 

“What happened in the VIP room? You know, with Donghae ssi.” Kiko traced the tip of his nose gingerly. The two were lying on the bed, enjoying their married life.

 

“Nothing.” GD smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

 

“You’re lying.” She pouted at him and he kissed her on the lips.

 

“You’ll know it. Someday. I promise.” He smiled gently.

 

A soft knock interrupted the two. “Yes?” GD called out loudly.

 

“Sir. Ms. Dara is at the living room. She said she needed to talk to you.” His maid told him politely.

 

“Dara eonni?” Kiko was about to rise up but GD stopped her.

 

“No. Just stay here. I’ll be quick.” And he kissed her good night and turned off the lights.

 

 

 

 

Aigoo!

 

Don’t tell me she couldn’t carry hyung to his condo.

 

Could’ve asked for a security.

 

 

 

 

GD creased his brows when he found the living room empty. He was on his Spongebob pajamas from head to toe. “Where is she?” He asked one of his maids.

 

“Near the pool, sir.”

 

He found her staring at the cool, calmed water; her back on him. She was hugging herself too tightly. He could tell that with the way her fingers seemed to be burying in her own skin.

 

He grinned and scratched the back of his head. “Don’t tell me you actually left Dongh-” GD wasn’t able to finish his words when he saw how Dara looked at him. Her eyes. . . They were inconsolable. Like they needed something. Like they were about to break down. But why? “N-noona, what brings-”

 

“What exactly happened two years ago?”

 

And he froze where he stood. He was bemused. What? What is she asking? GD thought of many scenarios that happened in 2015. Could it be my marriage? Does she want to know that? How I proposed? When Bom noona and TOP hyung almost broke it off? Their comeback? Obama visiting the country? North Korea’s threat for another war? Bruno Mars’ concert? What is it? He thought of so many things and leaving that one particular event. Because there was just no way she knew.

 

“What exactl-”

 

“What did Dicey ssi do?”

 

The cold wind seemed to be striking them harshly, as if they could hear how the wind seemed to be whispering things that shouldn’t be even delving into. GD had to step back and just stared at her now tears filled eyes. Every word in the YG prodigy’s vocabulary flew with the wind. How did she know? We didn’t tell her. Did YG hyung? No. That’s impossible. Mrs. Park? Sanghyun? Durami? They agreed to do it together. Then . . . Could it be?

 

“What did she do to Durami?” Her voice was shaking and so as her whole body.

 

“N-noona.” GD tried to smile to appease her but the smile turned to a confused frown.

 

“Tell me.” Her voice was firm too.

 

GD found it difficult to breathe just like her. “Noona. Take some rest first. I’ll bring you home.” He walked towards her and rubbed her shoulders but she pushed his hands away.

 

“What happened?” Her gaze not leaving his avoiding eyes. “I just want you to confirm it. I want the truth, Ji.”

 

“N-noona. I-I’m not the right person-” GD began shaking his head. He didn’t want this. Why should he be the one? This was too much for him. For her.

 

“Kwon Jiyong!” She shouted and clung onto his arm pleadingly. “What did she do to Durami?” Her tears were watering the grass below them.

 

He couldn’t find the right words as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter