Growing Pains

Fishy and Santokki's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minna! The sequel of Still You, Just You is out! Authornim has updated it with two chapters! Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! Ppali! Ppali!

Search for Till You Say I Do. Let us all wave our DaraHae banners and drink soju! HAHAHA

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

“What are you doing Tokki?”

 

Bom and I were casually hanging around 2NE1’s living room.

 

“Aiyo Bommie. Even though it has been some weeks since the filming of Dr. Mo has started, I still get shy and anxious when I’m delivering my lines. So, this day off is to improve my acting skills!” I exclaimed as I raised both of my hands in the air.

 

“You’ve been standing in front of that mirror for an hour and a half but I never heard you say your lines. You’re just staring at yourself and doing those weird gestures. Santokki. You’re beginning to freak me out.” Bom said while munching her corn. Again. She was lying on the couch.

 

“It’s about the eyes Bommie!” I blinked my eyes many times and stood closer to the mirror. “You’ll know if the actor is sincere through his eyes. Eyes convey all the emotions of a person. I need to practice more of making eye contacts with my co-actors. I will be the next Ha Ji Won!” I pointed my finger at my own reflection.

 

“But she suits well in an action genre.”

 

“Eh?” Dara paused for a while and pouted, “but I like her. Hmmmm.”

 

“Stop that! Just eat your Mcdonald’s takeout. It’s getting cold already.”

 

“Ne!” I pushed her feet to the side as I sat near her feet on our couch. “Aiyo. The fries are not crunchy anymore.” I made a sad face and looked at Bom.

 

“That’s because you put your eyes-acting 101 first instead of eating. Yah! Can’t you eat one a time? You’re putting everything in your small mouth Darabbit!” Bom threw a pillow on me.

 

“Arrrm jast hangmry Bommngie.” I looked at her with my mouth full.

 

“Yah! You look like Theodore from Alvin and the Chipmunks! Aigoo. Hahahaha!” Bom started pushing me with her feet.

 

I drank the cola in front of me and laughed along with her.

 

 

I’m so happy to see Bom smile like this again.

 

I bet Mingkki and Chaera want to see it too.

 

I miss the four of us goofing around.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Bom rose from the couch and faced me. What now? She just keeps on staring at me. I know she’s gone in a serious mode for she prioritized staring at me than eating her precious corn. That’s one of the signs!

 

“Wae?” I looked at her as I took a big bite on my quarter-pounder burger.

 

“You told me that eyes convey a person’s feelings, right?” She moved her face closer to mine.

 

“Ne. W-Wae?” Our heads inches apart.

 

Bom is looking at me so intently.

 

Her eyes not leaving mine.

 

 

Is she going to kiss me?

 

 

Omo! Is Bom a lesbian?!

 

 

Ottoke?!

 

 

 

 

“B-Bom.” I put my right hand on my mouth and shyly looked away. “M-mianhe. But. . .I only see you as a friend.”

 

“Mwo?” Her eyes widened. “What are you talking about?”

 

“I only love Hae. You. . .you’re like a sister to me. Your feelings towards me-“

 

A hand suddenly smacked my forehead.

 

“Ack!”

 

“Pabo Dara!”

 

I rubbed my forehead. “That hurts Bommie!” I threw some fries as I shouted at her.

 

“I’m a straight woman Park Sandara! Aish.” She shouted at me as well.

 

“It’s because you’re like staring at my very deep soul! You’re creeping me out. I thought you were going to confess and kiss me!” I looked at the mirror without standing from the couch and saw my reddened forehead.

 

“Eeeeew! You?” Bom started to act an exaggerated vomit. Her kidneys might go out.

 

Aish. But it was her fault.

 

“I wanted to see if there’s sadness or something in your eyes.” Bom said as she went back to her side on the couch and placed her head-turner legs comfortably on my lap.

 

“Why would there be sadness in my eyes? I’m not sad. Tired maybe. I got eye bags though.” I said as I touched my eye bags and widened my eyes at her.

 

“Stop that.” She pushed my hands away. “Are you and Donghae ssi okay?”

 

 

Where did that come from?

 

 

“Wae? Of course. Although it has been almost two months since we last saw each other. He’s really busy on D&E comeback. Well, I, on the other hand, am pre-occupied with the drama. Why did you ask?” I looked at her questioningly.

 

Bom paused for a while.

 

“Well, we were at Winner’s practice room yesterday and we saw Eunhyuk ssi and your boyfriend’s comeback stage.”

 

“Aren’t they amazing?! I knew their comeback would be daebak! I’m so proud of my fishy Bommie. They worked hard for it, especially him.” I gave Bom my most sincere smile.

 

“Yeah. I watched it and they were really oozing with charisma on stage. When those two started dancing. . .kyaaaaaaa!” Bom started shaking me. “I might steal Donghae from you Dara.”

 

“Yah! You can’t do that!” I threw a pillow at her, which she easily caught.

 

“Hahahaha! Eunhyuk ssi and Donghae ssi’s comeback were really something. Aiyo. What am I expecting with Super Junior members?” She smiled as she leaned on the couch.

 

“Ne! They are the best!”

 

“Yah. Bigbang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter