The Leaders

Fishy and Santokki's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Reading of forms in school. Geez. My work is . . . yeah. I’m busy, tired and all. But somehow I always find time to write for an update. I don’t know. It has become my stress reliever.

 

Kung sabagay, abs pa lang ni Donghae nakaka-inspire na. LMAO

 

 

 

 

 

“C-come again?” Leeteuk had to repeat and leaned closer to the guy across him who was drinking his coffee a little too comfortably.

 

“Sunbaenim.” GD chuckled as he found his reaction funny. “I already told you three times. It’ll be four if I would repeat it.” He took a sip from his coffee again.

 

On the 24th of June, year 2017, the leaders of what people always called as kings of Kpop sat inside a café near Hongdae. Super Junior’s Park Jeongsu aka Leeteuk. And Bigbang’s Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon. It was somehow a very, very bizarre sight for all the Kpoppers around the world. One can even easily point out why the two are different in so many ways. Fashion. Songs. Lifestyle. Girls. Leadership. But then these two got one thing in common.

 

Their unconditional love for their family members.

 

“You think this will work?” Leeteuk asked him again. This is a bit . . . overboard? He thought.

 

“Honestly?” GD wiped his mouth using his napkin. “If this wouldn’t work, I don’t know what will.” He answered him with those serious dragon eyes.

 

Leeteuk leaned on his chair again and went to think in deep thought. Maybe this will really work. He thought. Or not. “How are we gonna do it? I have already doubts about you making Dara ssi agree and really, G-Dragon ssi.” Leeteuk hesitated for a moment. “Uri Donghae will not agree to this.” He nodded at him pointedly.

 

“Wae?”

 

“Because Dara ssi would be uncomfortable. And Dara’s comfort will always be his top priority.” Leeteuk shook his head and took a bite of his apple pie. “Honestly, I like the plan but,” Paused. “If Dara ssi is not willing to do this, it’ll just make our Donghae depressed in the end and seriously, I’ve had enough of seeing him hurt.” This time the Suju leader said in all seriousness. No sign of goofing around or any awkwardness with the dragon’s presence.

 

“So do I towards Dara noona and Donghae hyung too.” GD answered after being so pensive for the last weeks. He already agreed for this. Screw the recording of new songs before enlistment! “We can’t just wait for what fate is cooking for them. We have to give it to them. And this is it. The chance. Their moment.” GD said in so much passion. One would think he was giving a speech in MAMA or Daesang or somethin’. “It is fate that chose to play on them and we’re not gonna wait for it to finally side on their love story. Dara noona has a lot of fanboys. And let’s not forget about Jaejoong hyung. He makes Dara noona really happy. I heard that last week, those two went out to have dinner. Twice. Jaejoong hyung sent flowers here and there. He’s-”

 

“Is Dara ssi falling for him?” Leeteuk swore he would talk to Jaejoong to back off. Yes, he’d do it for his brother, Donghae.

 

That’s impossible. She’s still head over heels to that fish. GD wanted to answer. “I don’t know. But are we gonna wait for that to happen and let Donghae hyung totally lose his chance because of putting Dara noona’s comfort first?”

 

Silence.

 

“You’re right.” Finally, Leeteuk agreed. This dragon has a point. It has been a long time and Donghae needs to move. Fast. But that won’t happen if he would just wait for some miracles to happen. He told us that Dara seemed to be welcoming him back. The news about them hugging and kissing. Laughing, teasing and dating? Maybe, Dara wouldn’t be mad at all.

 

“Finally.” GD sighed in relief and grinned as he finished his coffee.

 

“Can I ask you something G-Dragon ssi?”

 

“Jiyong. Just call me Jiyong, sunbaenim.” GD smiled. “What is it?”

 

“Call me hyung then.” Leeteuk smiled too. “Why didn’t you fall for her?”

 

GD creased his brows. “Her?”

 

“Dara ssi.”

 

“Wae?” He chuckled at that in disbelief.

 

“Do you have any idea how much people are wanting you to end with her? But you married Kiko. I mean, really. Back then, there was no romantic . . .You know.”

 

GD began to laugh. “I love her, yes. I may have been really protective to her but that’s because she’s my sister. Lovers may go and part ways but a sibling will always stay.”

 

Leeteuk nodded in agreement and made a toast with their coffee.

 

“Why did you ask? Is Donghae hyung jealous at me? Still? Hahaha!”

 

Leeteuk chuckled. “Oh. You have no idea. Well, that’s back then. He can be really a jealous fish most of the time. He was jealous to your ship, saying why you got more shippers than his ship. I don’t understand him, by the way. And goodness, when Dara ssi went up to the stage while you were performing Crayon in Gayo Daejun? He was muttering curses from a voodoo thing towards you.”

 

The two of them laughed loudly. “Aigoo! Good thing, my prayers are still stronger than his black fishy magic.” GD shook his head. “He’s crazy for noona.”

 

“He is.”

 

Silence enveloped the two but it was that silence that actually comforted them. After a couple of minutes, Leeteuk spoke again. “I just hope that uri Donghae will finally have the courage to tell her the truth with this plan. Right?”

 

GD’s eyes froze at the jar of milk in front of him. He shifted from his seat uncomfortably without tearing his gaze away from the milk. No. It is, ‘I just hope that uri Dara noona will finally have the courage to tell him the truth with this plan.’ GD bit the inside of his upper lip. This situation got so messed up. With the way Dara noona has been blaming herself and moping in secret . . . I don’t know if the truth will set them free or forever caged them with past.

 

“Jiyong ssi?”

 

The Bigbang’s leader didn’t know that Leeteuk had been watching him in confusion. “Is there something wrong?”

 

GD hesitated to answer that. Lying. He hated this. People may think he’s good at it with his playboy looks but he really couldn’t lie at all. He had been wanting to call or meet Donghae to tell that Dara already knows about Candice, courtesy of his drunken state, of course. But Dara made him promised. And he never broke his promises! He would give her time to think. But . . . she was way taking her time for too long that she’s now becoming the liar here. “Nothing’s wrong, hyung. I . . . uhm . . . I hope Donghae could tell her too.” He smiled and inwardly sighed. “But, do you really think Donghae hyung would not immediately agree to our plan?” He badly needed to change this topic for it was making him guiltier that he could ever be.

 

Leeteuk wanted to say otherwise but then just sighed. “I’m sure he wouldn’t.” Now, his main problem is how to make Donghae join this plan. He should be the first one to initiate this and what? He would eventually take all the goods at the end if this will be a success! But just how? They could ask for Lee omma and Donghwa’s help. But he’s just really stubborn at times. He could already picture Donghae’s reaction perfectly. Andwae! What would Dara think of me? I will never force her to do something that she doesn’t want to, hyung! I’ll giver her space. Time. Slowly, I’ll get her. Hyung! I’ve waited for her and will wait for her! How could you just think of this?! He’s not just stubborn but an idiot too.

 

“Then, don’t tell him.”

 

Leeteuk snapped back at the dragon who was looking at him a little too serious. Did he hear him right? “Mwo?”

 

“I said don’t tell Donghae hyung about it. I’m not gonna tell Dara noona too anyway.” He shrugged and nodded thoughtfully.

 

“What?” That Leeteuk took the time to lag.

 

A mischievous grin broke out from GD’s lips as he took something out of his pocket and showed it to his fellow leader.

 

 

 

 

.           .           .           .           .           .

 

 

 

 

“What’s this?” Leeteuk asked as he stared at it in scrutiny. But then he exploded that the customers in the café turned their heads to them and made GD wanted to shrink for a moment. “Yah! This is evil!” Leeteuk shrieked in horror as he finally took a hold of that thing.

 

“Hyung. Calm down juseyo.” GD bowed his head to the customers awkwardly before turning back to him. “Someone from your brothers just gave that to me in his all kindness and greatness. His words, by the way. He said to treat that as an all-kill remedy to the problem.”

 

“What?” My brothers? “Nugu ya?” In his all kindness and greatness? Leeteuk narrowed his eyes but then widened it so big. Oh God. No.

 

“Heechul hyung.” GD chuckled for he was sure he got who was it already based on his reaction.

 

Leeteuk could just groan in frustration and facepalmed himself. “Wae?” He whined.

 

“Wae?” Now, GD was lost. What did he mean by why?

 

“Why did you go for him? Why did you accept his help?” That man is dangerous and this thing on his palm is danger! He wanted to add that.

 

“Actually, it was Heechul hyung who called me and told me about the plan. I just suggested for the place but the these and those are all his.” He admitted.

 

“What?!”

 

GD found it really weird too when Seungri begrudgingly told him that SNSD’s Yuri wanted to speak to him on the phone. Why on Earth would a SNSD girl call him on a middle of the night? But when he finally answered it, a man’s voice that’s trying to speak like a girl cooed on the line that made him shivered. He was about to scold Seungri for pulling a prank on him but then he heard over the line: This is Heenim, G-Dragon ssi. And that was when he told him the plan in less than fifteen minutes. Without interruption.

 

“It’s a great plan.” GD simply said at the bewildered Suju leader.

 

“That bastard.” He muttered under his breath. “He should’ve talked to me first! He didn’t consult me. I bet he didn’t tell on Kangin and Yesung too. Aish! Making haste decisions on planning this and using this!” He waved the thing on the air. “And why isn’t it that he couldn’t tell me and it had to be you to justify this crazy plan of his.” He gritted his teeth in irritation.

 

“Because we’re leaders.”

 

Leeteuk paused on his rant and looked at GD. His eyes were drilling him something which maybe leaders could only understand.

 

“We both know how it feels to watch your members crumble and you can’t do a thing about it but accept the fact that they’re your responsibility and you did nothing but failed.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At 2NE1’s Practice Room . . .

 

 

 

“Break!”

 

A guy’s loud voice interrupted the girls’ dance practice for their new song.

 

“Jiyong oppa!” CL squealed and ran towards him for a hug.

 

“Oppa!” Minzy waved at him enthusiastically although bathing in sweat.

 

“Food!” And Bom didn’t care who it was but snatched the bags of food on GD’s hands.

 

They just sat on the floor with the choreographers and YG dancers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter