Social Media Says

Fishy and Santokki's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara unni. . .Please be with Jiyong oppa! You two are destined for each other!

 

Chandara FOREVER!!!!!!

 

Chanyeol is the best for Dara! She said it before. . . cute and tall guys. Plus, have you guys seen Channie fanboying during MAMA 2013 and Gayo Daejun 2011? Kyaaaaaaaa! So cuteeeeeee!

 

DARAGON IS THE REAL ONE! They’re just keeping their relationship as of now. I have a source. She’s a YG staff and said that Jiyong oppa and Dara unni are really in a secret relationship for quite some time now.

 

Wooyoung actually suits her personality.

 

Should be Darahae!

 

ELFs and BJs support DARAHAE! <3

 

GD and Dara!!!!

 

JaeDara!!! Jaejoong and Dara!!! Hope they will be casted in a rom-com series! It’ll be DAEBAK!!!

 

Taeyang and Dara look good together. He even kissed her on MAMA 2010!

 

TabiSan!!! Top and Sandara!!! They look cute!!! :p

 

DARAGOOOOOOOOONNNNN ALLLLLLL THEEEEEE WAYYYYYY!!!

 

 

 

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

What the???

 

My members and I just finished practicing for our comeback. Everyone’s too exhausted since we’ve been dancing and singing since 6 AM and now, it’s already 8 o’clock in the evening!

 

“Fishy! Wait for me here, will you?”

 

“Yeah. Sure. Make it faster though. I really want to go home already."

 

I browsed videos of Dara and ended up reading comments. Pssshh. I totally look like a stalker right now. Reading articles and watching random videos of her. I'm glad that there are Darahae videos. There’s a video where I was caught glancing at Dara and Yesung, Eunhyuk and Siwon teased me. Woops! Fans sure know what and when to capture moments! 

 

I knew there was something going on between these two!!! Kyaaaaaa!!!

 

Date him Dara unni!!!

 

Donghae oppa! Make a move already!!!

 

WGM PLEASEEEEEEE!!!

 

Darahae is real guys!

 

Imagine how beautiful their babies will be.

 

 

I smiled. 

 

Oh. ELF and Blackjacks seem to like us. I'm relieved. 

 

I browsed another video of her with the title top 10 fanboys of Sandara Park. When I finished the video, I looked at the comments section and saw netizens saying who were missing in the list. Saying this guy was more suitable, etc. etc.

 

"Aiyo. Why are there so many if them?" I blurted out of frustration.

 

"Coz she's really beautiful man. A real goddess. You need to realize that," said Eunhyuk who's suddenly sitting beside me and looking at the screen of my laptop.

 

"I know but i. . . Wae?! What the?! What are you doing here?! How long have you been there?!"

 

"Oh. Since the very beginning of the Dara-ssi’s fanboys video." Eunhyuk is now smirking at me.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?! I've been waiting for you! I- I. . ." I'm now stuttering. 

 

"Chincha? You don't look like. You're too busy looking at Dara-ssi's videos. Kekekekeke." 

 

"Aigoo. You're so annoying Hyukjae!" I stood up and walked faster.

 

"Yah! Fishy! Wait for me! Why are you throwing tantrums just like that?!" He shouted at me but I can sense he's laughing at the same time. 

 

I just kept on walking and didn't even bother to look at him. "Ani! You're annoying! Find another car which can bring you to our dorm!"

 

"WAEEEEEEEE?!?!?!"

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

"Yah Ssantoki! Go to the washroom and clean yourself up! Don't just lie there with that outfit and make up on!" There goes the Bomminator.

 

"To. . .mor. . .row. I'm. tired." Lying on our soft couch. I just spread my arms and legs as if I was doing skydiving. "This is heaven." Suddenly, a pillow was thrown to my face.

 

"Ouch! Yah! Bommie noona! Go to sleep already!"

 

She took the pillow back and started hitting it on me. "Yah Ssantoki! Who are you calling noona?! Huh!!!"

 

"Ouch! Ouch! No one! Ouch!" I got the pillow on my head and covered it to my face. "Chaerin is not here. Let me just sleep Bommie." 

"Ani. That is very unlady like. It doesn't mean that if you're tired from shooting your drama, you can just lie wherever you want without changing your clothes." She said while crossing her arms in front of me. Aish. Bom is being an ahjumma again. Has she become Chaerin?

 

"Okay. Okay. You win. Just 10 minutes more."

 

"Now."

 

"8 minutes."

 

"Now."

 

"5?"

 

"NOW!!!"

 

"Aigoo. You're annoying Bommie!" I said while covering my head again with pillow. I'm afraid she'll hit me again and boy, I am right! 

 

"Ssanto- oh!" As she was about to hit me with all the clothes scattered on the floor, my phone rang. Bom picked it up and looked at the caller.

 

"It's Donghae-ssi. Do you-? Eh?"

 

I stood up and took my phone away from her and ran across the room. I went to the bathroom and locked it! Yeah!

 

"Ehemm. Ehemm." I fixed my hair and looked at the mirror as if the one I'm talking to can see me at the moment.

 

"Fishy." I said softly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

 

“Why do you have so many fanboys Ssantoki?”

 

She chuckled. “Yah. Fishy. What are you talking about?”

 

“Hmp. I saw videos of you on YT. There are so many idols who have a huge crush on you,” I said while pouting.

 

“Hae-ah. They are fans. You also have fangirls you know.”

 

“I saw a video of EXO’s Chanyeol. He kept on glancing at you. Aigoo. That kid. . .”  I heard Dara giggling on the other line. “Yah. Ssantoki. I’m serious.”

 

“Hihihi. You can’t be Fishy! You know who I like.”

 

“Who?” Please tell me, it’s me. It should be me.

 

“Secret.”

 

“Aish. This noona. . .”

 

“Yah!”

 

“Arasso. I know it’s not me whom you like.” I said seriously.

 

“Hae-ah.” I could sense that she was pouting her lips while saying my name just now.

 

I smirked. “It’s because you LOVE me.” I really emphasized the pronunciation of that 4-letter word. “Oh! I’m correcting myself. You like and love me at the same time, right?” I smiled brightly although I look like an idiot standing in front of the mirror. I had to hide in our bathroom so that Hyuk would stop pestering me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter