Chapter 11

Moving On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We arrived at the restaurant and I helped the kid get out of her booster seat. The three of us then entered the restaurant and we immediately spotted Tiff sitting on one of the tables near by. “Tiffany unnie!” Soojung ran up to her unnie, and Tiff bent down and caught her in her arms, “Hi Soojungie! I see someone missed me.” The kid let out a bright smile as she nodded.

 

“Since when did Soojung get really close to Tiff?” I asked Jessica as we sat down, “While you were away, I got to spend a lot of time with her and it so happens that Soojung got attached to her.” I nodded and saw the other two giggling at each other. “God Jessie, I swear if the either of you two want some alone time don’t hesitate to ask me about babysitting your sister. She’s just so cute!” I felt my face become hot, “Y-Yah! She isn’t even my girlfriend and yet here you are talking about that.” I yelled at Tiff out of embarrassment and she just laughed.

 

“Oh my god dork, I can’t believe you still can’t say that word! And for your information I wasn’t even talking about that you ert.” I felt Jessica look at me, “What word?” I swear I felt the room get even hotter than it already was, “Amber here can’t say .” I then heard Jessica laugh, “Your kidding me!” Tiff joined her as she shook her head, and I leaned back in my seat and crossed my arms, “Laugh it up you two.” The two just laughed even more.

 

“What’s ?” The two stopped laughing once they heard Soojung's voice and we all just looked at her, “Oppa what’s ?” I looked at both Tiff and Jessica to see if they could help me out on this type of thing, but the two just looked away. Why do I have to cover for something they screwed up on?

 

“Soojungie!” I let out a sigh of relief once I heard Sooyoung's voice and Soojung looked where the voice came from, “Sooyoung unnie!” I saw the kid get out of her seat and into Sooyoung’s arms. Oh thank god I didn’t have to come up with some lame excuse over the matter these two were talking about. “How’s my little Shikshin?” I watched as the two interacted.

 

I then turned to the other two, “Talk about right timing.” Tiff mumbled and both Jessica and I nodded, “Seriously you two, this is exactly why I don’t say that word.” I said as I pointed at Soojung who was still talking to Sooyoung, “Oh please, don’t try to use Soojung as an excuse. I know why you can’t say that word.” I just rolled my eyes at her, “Why can’t you?” I heard Jessica say and I just shook my head, “I’m not explaining why. It’s embarrassing.” I really don’t want to reminisce those moments. I saw Jessica smirk, “Was it really that embarrassing?” I felt my face become a bit hot, “Oh trust me, it’s hilarious.” Tiff spoke up in a fit of giggle and I just glared at her, “Let’s just say it involves the dork having her first time with a certain someone.” I swear I’m going to die from all of this blushing, “Shut it Tiff.” I mumbled and Tiff just laughed at me, “Oh I’ll just let you embarrass yourself when you’re trying to explain to her why you can’t say that word.” I just rolled my eyes and I felt Jessica look at me, “Oh I’m not letting this pass up. You will be telling me why you can’t.”

 

Sooyoung saved me once again when she interrupted our conversation and asked us what we wanted to eat. We had all told her what we wanted. She nodded and left with the kid still in her arms. It wasn’t until we heard Soojung ask, “Sooyoung unnie, what’s ?” then the three of us busted out laughing and Sooyoung just glared at us, “That’s a grown up thing Soojung.”

 

Tiffany and Jessica ended up talking about fashion and stuff and I kind of just tuned them out. I’m not really all that interested and I was thankful to see Sooyoung come back with our orders. I thought it was just adorable seeing the kid try and help Sooyoung by holding her own plate of food. We all began to eat once Sooyoung gave us our plates and settled down next to Soojung and I. Sooyoung and I would occasionally interact with the kid, and Soojung seemed to enjoy the attention she received from the both us.

 

“So are you two officially an item now or?” Sooyoung asked and I took a sip of my drink before answering her, “If you're asking if she’s my girlfriend, then the answer is a not yet, but she will be soon.” I said as I looked over to Jessica and smiled. I could see a hue of pink make it’s way across her cheeks and my smile turned into a smirk. “So Am actually confessed to you?” Jessica nodded, “She confessed to me last night when she stopped by my apartment like at one in the morning.” Tiff let out a gasp and Sooyoung let out a smile, “That’s right! You still have to tell me all the details!” I heard Tiff and I felt Sooyoung pat me on the shoulder, “I’m proud of you Am. You finally had the guts to actually confess to her. What happened in New Jersey that made you change your mind?” I placed down my cup and smiled, “I was able to straighten myself out with the help of Ailee’s family. They supported me with the idea of me actually moving on from her.” Sooyoung nodded, “You needed it. I’m glad that they encouraged you to do so. So how was it over there?”

 

I spent the next few minutes telling Sooyoung about what had happened back in New Jersey while I stayed there for the week. I even told her about Ailee’s cousin John and how he wouldn’t stop pestering me about Jessica. As I talked about my stay in New Jersey, I realized how much fun I actually had with Ailee’s family. I really do need to visit them again some time. “Ailee’s family sound pretty awesome.” I heard Sooyoung and I nodded, “Yeah they are, they’re pretty amazing.”

 

“Wow dork I didn’t know you could be so damn sweet.” Tiff’s voice pulled me away from the conversation I was having with Sooyoung, “You’d be surprised Tiff.” I replied back, “Oh I’m already surprised, but too bad you don’t compare to my Sooyoungie in my eyes.” I let out a barf noise when I saw Tiff get all chummy with her girl and Jessica pinched me when she saw my actions, “Don’t start stupid.” I chuckled and I let out a smile.

 

We finished our food and ended up chatting for a while longer, but it wasn’t until Tiff came up with the idea of going to the mall to kill some time. I mentally killed myself because I had a feeling I was going to be the one who had to carry all the bags. Sooyoung had been a little traitor and left me saying that she had to help around the restaurant to make sure everything is running smooth. Little liar, I see how it is.

 

I was right when I said about me being there personal butler. The two of them literally dragged me everywhere they would go. Of course, it did have it perks. Like for the fact that I was able to witness Jessica practically model for me whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter