Chapter 9

Forgotten Memories

Luhan didn't know what to feel now, he couldn't believe that Kris was kissing someone else. Luhan felt like his heart was broken. Then he noticed that he was crying and when he did he couldn't stop. He noticed that his friends were calling after him but Luhan didn't care so Luhan ran back to the hotel room ignoring his friends. 

On the other hand Sehun was happy to see that his plan work but now he was scared to see Kyungsoo and Baekhyun running towards Sehun and they were very angry. "What the hell Sehun you said that Luhan wouldn't get hurt." Kyungsoo said. "Don't worry guys he'll be ok." Then Baekhyun said, "What Sehun, you think that Luhan is going to be ok. You probably forgot that Luhan is very sensitive to his emotions so he won't be ok for a while. How could you do this your such a ." Then Sehun started to think about what he had did to Luhan and he started to regret this. "Ok guys I know that what I did was bad but just let me talk to him ok and don't tell him about this plan." And with that Sehun ran towards the hotel. 

When Sehun got to the hotel room he noticed that it was dark inside and that Luhan was on the bed curled up in a ball and still crying. Now Sehun left worst because he made the person he loves so sad. After standing there for a while Sehun finally talked. "Lu are you ok." "Sehun I can't believe that Kris would do this to me I thought that he loved me but I guess I was wrong." "Well I guess you need to be alone now Lu." And before Sehun could leave Luhan grabbed his hand and said, " Sehun could you please stay with me for a little while. I don't want to be alone right now." And with that Luhan and Sehun were on the bed laying next to each other and they were holding on to each other hands. After a while Luhan fell asleep and then Sehun kissing his cheek and said "I'm so sorry Lu. I promise not to hurt you again."

The next day Luhan was feeling better but Sehun wanted to stay near him just in case. Then Luhan decided to talk to Kris about what happened yesterday. They went to his room to talk. "Luhan I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I didn't know that my ex wanted to get back together with me." "It's okay Kris I understand so I guess that means we're breaking up." Both Sehun and Kris couldn't believe that Luhan was so calm about this. Then Kris agreed with Luhan and then Luhan and Sehun left Kris' room.

Then Luhan and Sehun went to go find their friends and when they did Kyungsoo and Baekhyun ran towards Luhan and pushed Sehun out their way to hug Luhan. "Luhan are you ok?'' Kyungsoo asked "Yeah I'm fine we both decided to break up with each other so were fine now." Then Baekhyun said "Well we're gals to hear that Lu." While they were talking. Kai and Chanyeol went over to talk to Sehun. "So what happened yesterday after, well you know." Kai asked. "Well we just talked for a while and then we fell asleep together." "Well what are you going to do now Sehun?" Chanyeol asked. Then Sehun said "Well Luhan is starting to accept me more so I guess I'll wait a little while and see what happens." And then everyone decided to forget about what happened and tried to have fun while they were in China for the next few days. 

But once spring break was over everyone was upset because they just wanted to be done with school especially Sehun and Luhan because they had to perform their dance and they couldn't mess up. Since they only had a few days until they had to perform, they have been with each other all the time. And Sehun was happy with it because he got to know Luhan again and he could tell that Luhan was started to like him again even if it was going slow. 

So with only a day away Luhan and Sehun were starting to get nervous even though they were ready. Since they were performing their teacher gave all the students the day off so they could get ready. And Luhan and Sehun spent their day practicing for hours. Then when they decided to take a break Sehun said "I think we're ready Lu what about you?" And Luhan just nodded his head. And at that moment Luhan felt dizzy, he forgot that the said to take it easy and not to dance a lot at once. Then Luhan felt like his head was spinning and then tiredness hit him but before he could hit the ground Sehun caught him. "Lu are you ok?" Sehun asked nervously. "Yeah I'm fine."Luhan said quietly. Luhan expected Sehun to let him go but he was still holding him. When Luhan was going to say something he couldn't because he got stuck looking into Sehun's eyes. And then Luhan couldn't believe what happened next because Sehun had kissed him.

 

A/N: 

Hey guys I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not updating sooner it's just I've been on vacation and I haven't had time to update. But now that I have I hope you guys enjoy it. Also I started my new story it's a kaisoo sorry it's not a hunhan I wanted to try something different. And I also wanted to say thanks for subscribing and for commenting. I love you guy's comments. I hoped you liked this chapter (: