Chapter 8

Forgotten Memories

When Sehun woke up the next morning he was happy to notice that Luhan was still sleeping next to him. Sehun had forgotten how cute Luhan was when he would sleep. So he just stared at Luhan while trying not to be creepy. After a little while Luhan finally woke up. He wss shocked to see that he was in Sehun's room, then he looked at the time and Sehun noticed that Luhan was nervous because of the time. Finally Luhan said"I-I have to go now." "Wait Lu let me take you home." "No thanks I'm fine." Then Luhan bowed to Sehun and said goodbye. For the rest of the day Sehun kept thinking about why Luhan would be so nervous and he hoped it didn't have to do with Kris.

A week later everyone was excited because it was finally spring break and they were going to have the time of their lives. Sehun didn't talk to Luhan about what happened when he went to his house but he was happy that soon him and Luhan could be together again. So one day everyone meet up at Sehun's house to talk about what they wanted to do over break. "How about we go overseas?'' Baekhyun asked. Then Kai asked "Baekhyun where are we even supposed to go?" Baekhyun didn't know where to go and no one could agree on anywhere to go so Luhan said "How about we go to China?" Then everyone began to agree with Luhan. "So I guess we're going to China!" Baekhyun said with excitement.

So while on the plane Luhan was excited because he hasn't been in China for what feels like forever, he couldn't wait to go back. He was also happy to do this with his boyfriend and his friends. Sehun was happier because his made his plan even easier for him. Then Sehun asked Luhan, "So Luhan are you happy to be going back to China?" "Yeah I really missed it and some of the friends I had there. I wonder if they still remember me?" "They probably will Luhan." Sehun said with a smile. When Luhan saw Sehun smile it made him blush and it made his heart flutter. He figure out why he was feeling this way, part of him now's Sehun is no good but now more of him thinks that he really did change. 

So when they finally landed Luhan and Kris had to be the tour guides because they were the only two that knew chinese. So they checked into the hotel and some how Luhan and Sehun ended up sharing the same room. Luhan was happy that he was sharing a room with Sehun but he thought that he should be sad about it. Then after everyone was settled into there rooms Sehun went to talk to Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and, Kyungsoo. "So you guys I just wanted to tell you that my part of the plan starts today." Then Chanyeol asked "Cool, so what are you going to do?" And not wanting to say it out loud he whispered it to them. After hearing the plan Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were shocked about it. "If Luhan gets hurt by this Sehun you are dead.'' Kyungsoo said with Baekhyun agreeing with him. "Don't worry I would never want to hurt Luhan.''

Later that day they all went out to go sight seeing. They were so fascinating by what they saw. Then they decided to stop at a park to take a break. Sehun went to make a call while everyone else was sitting down. "You ready?" Sehun asked and the person on the other side said "Yeah." When Sehun came back he saw that Luhan and Kris were walking, Sehun then called Luhan over because he needed to tell him something. While Kris was just standing there he was someone walking towards him, he couldn't believe who it was. His ex-boyfriend Tao stood in front of him. Now Kris was praying that Luhan wouldn't see them together. "Um hey Tao." "Hey Kris I haven't seen you in forever. Why don't you call me as much as you used to?" Then Kris said nervously "Well I've just been busy lately so you know." "Yeah, So Kris do you still love me?" Kris had to think long about this. "Yeah Tao I actually do still love you." Then out of nowhere Tao kissed Kris. And as Luhan looked back at Kris his heart shattered when he saw his boyfriend kissing someone else.

 

A/N:

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with tests lately but now I'm done with them and I'm on break next week so yay. And I'm also sorry that the chapter was short. I promise the next one will be longer. Also did you guys hear exo's new song yet, I have and I love it. I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter (: