Chapter 19

Forgotten Memories

"You really mean that Sehun?" Luhan asked. "Of course Luhan, even if I lost my memory like you did, I would never forget about you. And are you feeling ok, I noticed that you've been acting kinda weird today?" "I'm ok Sehun, I've just had a lot on my mind lately." "Well if you ever need someone to talk to I'll be here for you." Sehun said. 

Then after talking for a while Luhan ended up going to sleep and Sehun watched him and thought, What's going on in that head of yours Luhan, tell me what's wrong. Then Sehun held Luhan close to him, gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "I love you Luhan." After that Sehun fell asleep hoping that Luhan would tell him what's wrong.

The next day Sehun woke up to find Luhan clinging on to him, Sehun smiled and gave Luhan a kiss to wake him up. And it worked because when Sehun deepened the kiss Luhan woke up in shock. "Sehun why did you do that?" Luhan asked. "I just wanted to wake you up in the best way." Sehun said with a smile. "Come on Sehun we have to get ready for school." Luhan said while getting out of bed. After getting ready for school, before they left Sehun grabbed Luhan and gave him a very passionate kiss and after the kiss Luhan asked, "Sehun what was that for?" "I just wanted to show you how much I love you." Luhan blushed and him and Sehun left for school while holding each other's hands.

When they finally arrived at school, Luhan and Sehun saw Kyungsoo and Baekhyun running towards the two of them. Then Baekhyun took Luhan's hand and took him away, and Kyungsoo told Sehun, "Sorry we just need to borrow your boyfriend for a little while, don't worry we'll give him back." Then Kyungsoo ran to Baekhyun and Luhan and left Sehun standing there confused. 

Once Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Luhan were alone Luhan asked, "What's going on guys?" Then Baekhyun said, "We have our plan figured out." "What do you mean?" Luhan asked. "Well remember when we said that we would help out you and Sehun for when you had to leave, well we have a plan. Before you leave, you two are going to dance." Baekhyun said in excitement. "Dance?" Luhan questioned. Then Kyungsoo said, "Yeah before you leave, you and Sehun are going to dance. It was what brought you two together again so we think that it's what you two should leave by. What do you think Luhan?" "That is the sweetest thing I've heard, you guys are amazing." Luhan said as he cried a little bit. Then they hugged each other and Kyungsoo said, "Ok Luhan go back to Sehun and don't worry about a thing me, Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol will handle everything." Then Luhan went to go find Sehun.

After searching for a while Luhan couldn't find Sehun but then he found Xiumin and went up to him to see if he saw Sehun. "Hey Xiumin, have you seen Sehun?" "Oh hey Lu, no I haven't seen him. But I was wondering if we can hang out later this week?" "Yeah Xiumin of course we can how about Friday?" "Sure Luhan, we'll hang out at my house." Then Xiumin gave Luhan a hug, but it was cut short because Sehun came to take Luhan away. "Hey babe." Sehun said. "Oh hey Sehun, I was just making plans to go over Xiumin's house." "That's nice Luhan but we have to go to class now." "Ok well bye Xiumin." Luhan said as Sehun dragged him away from Xiumin.

"Luhan why are you still talking to him?" Sehun asked. "Sehun he's my friend and I just want to hang out with him is that ok?" Luhan asked. "It's ok Luhan I didn't mean to overreact, it's just I don't trust him and I just want you to be safe." "Sehun don't worry about me I'll be ok." Luhan said as he gave Sehun a kiss, and then they went to class. 

A/N:

Sorry for the very late update, I didn't expect to be this busy with school. Well I hope that you guys enjoined the chapter :)