Chapter 2

Forgotten Memories

It has been a week since Luhan has been released from the hospital and he would be going back to school. Sehun was nervous because Luhan only remembered the bad Sehun and it took forever for Luhan to trust Sehun. So he didn't know how Luhan would act when he saw him again after what happened in the hospital.

When finally came back to school Kyungsoo and Baekhyun ran to him almost in tears because they weren't able to see Luhan. "Oh my gosh Luhan, are you okay? We were so nervous about what happened to you." Baekhyun said. "So you guys heard what happened, and yes I'm fine but the doctor said that I lost part of my memory and says that I will get headaches because of that, but other than that I'm fine." "That's great Luh-", but before Kyungsoo cpuld finish his sentence, Chanyeol and Kai ran towards them.

"Why did you guys leave us?" Chanyeol asked sadly. "We found someone important", Baekhyun said. "But babe I thought I was important." Chanyeol said then kissed Baekhyun. Then Kyungsoo hit Chanyeoland pointed at Luhan. "Oh hey Luhan looks like your out of the hospital, how are you feeling?" Chanyeol said, "Why would you care Kai after all the things you, Kai and Sehun did to us why would you care. And are you guys dating?" Luhan said nervously hoping that they wouldn't be dating. "Yeah Luhan we are dating but not only us you and Sehun are dating too." Kai said, "Why is everyone lying to me, Sehun and I are not dating. Everyone and even my parents are saying that." Then the bell rang and everyone left and Luhan was now alone and with no answer.

Luhan's day was going terrible. He found out that his best friends were dating their bullies and everyone kept saying things like 'Sehun must be sad about what happened' or 'You are so brave for jumping in front of your boyfriend Luhan.' He was sick of hearing it, he rhought that his day couldn't get worst, but it did. Because in Luhan's first class he had ro sit next to Sehun. Wjen they sat next yo each other it was awkward for them, then Sehun said "Lu are you still mad at me?" "First, don't call me 'Lu' and second yes I am still mad at you." "Luhan why can't you trust me when I say that we are going out?" Sehun asked. Then Luhan turned towards Sehun and said "Why would I trust the person that took my uniform and gave me a girl's one and then took pictures of me because I nothing else to wear." "Luhan I know but that was in the past can't you remember." "No Sehun I can't." Luhan said and with that the bell rang and class was over. While Luhan was walking to his next class he got a terrible headache that he couldn't even stand. Luhan was screaming in pain, his friends rushed over towards him and everyone grathered around to see what was happening. Sehun was so scared about what was happening because even though the doctors told him what happened he didn't know that the headachces would be like this. "Someone get the nurse!" Kyungsoo said. Sehun held on to Luhan and said "Don't worry Lu everything will be all right." The last thing Luhan remembers was being carried away before he passed out.

When Luhan woke up he was in the hospital again. He looked aroind the room and saw Sehun sleeping in a chair in the corner and Luhan thought, Why would Sehun stay here,did he help me?  but then there was a nock on the door and it interupted Luhan's thought. Luhan said "Come in," and then a doctor and his parents came in. "Luhan, baby are you okay?" His mom asked while strocking his hair. "Yes mom I'm better now." "That"s good but it was also good that Sehun was here with you too." Luhan's dad said. "Why is that, dad." Then his dad's had a serious look on their faces, "Well Lu, you were in a coma for three days and Sehun didn't leave your side and he was the one who saved you." "That's not true." Luhan said. Then the doctor interupted and said "Actually your father is right Luhan. Sorry for interupting, I'm doctor Yixing." Luhan didn't know what to believe now, why would Sehun, his bully, save him? "Hey can you guys leave me and Sehun alone for awhile?" Luhan asked. "Sure sweety." His mther said and with that they left the room. "Hey Sehun I know your not slerping you can 'wake up' now." "I didn't think that you remembeed that Luhan." Sehun said walking towards Luhan's bed. "So did you save me because you care about me?" Luhan asked. "Yes Luhan and even though you don't trust me don't worry about it." After that Sehun went towards Luhan and he kissed him on the forehead then Sehun walked towards the door and before he left he said "I will get you to love me again, Luhan." And with that Sehun left. Luhan's heart kept fluttering and he wanted it to stop but it couldn't, he didn't know why he was feeling this.

When Sehun went back to school he had a plan but he needed the help of his friends. So at lunch Sehun said "I'm going to make Luhan fall in love with me again." For a second it was silent eveyone looked at each other and then they busrted into laughter. "I'm serious you guys.? Sehun said. "How are you going to do this Sehun?" Kai asked trying to calm himself down. "With the help of you guys." Sehun said. It was slient for anpther minute until Kyungsoo said "Well I want Lyhan to be happy again, so when do we start Sehun?" "Tomorrow."

A/N:

Ok so I finally updated and I know that I haven't upfated in a while and I feel really bad for that, sorry. And I also want to say thanks for subscribing and I hoped that you guys enjoyed this chapter but if you think that I should fix anything please tell me becuse I want to make this a good story for you guys. And I will update when I get the chance (: