Chapter 10

Forgotten Memories

Luhan didn't know what to feel right now since Sehun kissed him. And unconsciously Luhan kissed Sehun back. He didn't know why he did that, it just felt natural to him. Then after another second Sehun broke the kiss and then Luhan felt so alone for a moment. Then while the both of them were blushing, Sehun said "I'm so sorry Lu, I didn't know what came over me." "It's okay hunnie." And when Luhan said that they were both shocked because that's he nickname Luhan gave Sehun while they were dating. Sehun could tell his plan was working. "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow Sehun" Luhan said while trying to hurry up and leave. "Ok hannie I'll see you tomorrow." When Sehun said that Luhan stopped where he was standing, he started to remember a memory from before but he couldn't focused on it because he was getting a bad headache again. Then Luhan hurried out of the dance studio. Sehun was happy to see that Luhan was remembering again.

Later that day Luhan called Kyungsoo and Baekhyun to talk him to go see doctor Yixing again because this was Luhan's first headache in a while. "Well Luhan it seems like you are starting to remember your memories again. So do you know what you can remember?" Yixing asked, then Luhan said "Well I remember an old friend I of mine that I haven't seen in a while but that's it." "Um Yixing if I can ask a question.  Why does Luhan only remember his memories when he is with Sehun?" Kyungsoo asked, "Well since Sehun made a big impact on Luhan's life he can cause Luhan to remember again. So Luhan you should just take some medicine and you should feel better soon." And with that they left and this time they felt better knowing more about Luhan's condition.

Then they decided to stay at Luhan's house for a while. Then Baekhyun asked, "So Lu are you going to Sehun's birthday party tomorrow?" "Wait Sehun's birthday is tomorrow. Our project is tomorrow." "He knows that so he's having the party later that night since tomorrow is Saturday. So are you going?" Baekhyun said. "I guess I could go but I don't have a gift to give him." "Luhan just by you being there would be a good gift for Sehun." Kyungsoo said. So they decided to go to Sehun's party. Then Luhan felt like he needed to tell them what happened earlier. "U-um guys I need to tell you something. W-well you see earlier today Sehun kissed me." "What happened Luhan!" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun said at the same time like a couple of girls. Then Luhan told them what happened and Kyungsoo and Baekhyun knew that something good was going to happen between Sehun and Luhan.

When Sehun finally went home he was shocked to see Chanyeol and Kai sitting on his couch, he was more shocked when they started to integrate Sehun about earlier. "So Sehun, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo texted us already told us what happened do why don't you just confess." Chanyeol said. "Chanyeol stop being a cop ok. Sehun is it true you kissed Luhan"" Kai asked. "Yeah it's true and why are you integrating me Chanyeol?" "Because it's more fun." Chanyeol replied. So they spent the rest of the day talking about how he was so close to getting Luhan back. Then Chanyeol asked "So Sehun what are you doing for your birthday party tomorrow?" "Nothing." Kai and Chanyeol were shocked that Sehun wasn't going to do anything for his birthday. "What do you mean by 'nothing'?" Kai asked, "I just don't want to do anything for my birthday." Sehun said while leaving the room. Then Chanyeol said to Kai "We're totally gonna surprise him tomorrow." 

So finally it was the next day and Sehun woke up to Kai and Chanyeol singing happy birthday to him and forcing him to wake up. So after fighting hard to sleep Sehun woke up and got ready for his dance with Luhan. Meanwhile Luhan was so nervous about today, he had to dance with Sehun then go to his house for a party. But Luhan knew that he could get through it.

Then they finally got to the school their friends wished them good luck and Luhan and Sehun waited for their turn to dance. Sehun could tell Luhan was nervous so he said, "Don't worry Lu everything will be fine. Just pretend we are at the studio." And with that Luhan wasn't so nervous anymore and he was kinda happy that Sehun was his partner for this. Finally it was their turn to go and when the music started everyone was so suprised to see their dance. They were so perfect together and the story behind the dance surprised people. While dancing together Luhan and Sehun felt so right in each other's arms. Then when the song ended everyone cheered for them because of the great performance. Sehun and Luhan were just smiling at each other when it ended, they felt like they did amazing. "Oh my god guys you did so good out there." There friends said to them. Then before they knew it their friends were spilting them up.

"Guys what are you doing?" Luhan asked. "Don't worry Luhan we're just getting you ready for the party." Baekhyun said. "Well you didn't need to do all this kidnapping." "Sorry Luhan." Kyungsoo said. And with that they got ready for Sehun's party. Meanwhile Sehun wasn't corporating as much as Luhan. He was trying to stop Kai and Chanyeol from changing his clothes. "Why are you guys doing this?" Sehun asked. "Don't ask questions Sehun." Kai said. "Well at least let me put on my own clothes." And with that Sehun pushed Kai and Chanyeol out of the room so he could change. And already Sehun knew what they were doing.

So they made it to Sehun's house and when they did walked in everyone yelled "Surprise!" And Sehun looked at Chanyeol and Kai and asked "Why did oyu guys do this again?" Kai said "Because it's fun." And then everyone went back to enjoying themselves, while Sehun was hoping a certain someone would show up. 

After 30 minutes Luhan, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun finally arrived. "Why did we come here late Baekhyun?" Luhan asked. "Well Luhan we have to be fashionable late." And with that Luhan and Kyungsoo didn't even know why they asked him. So they finally went inside and immediately Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were looking for Sehun so Luhan could be with him. After asking Kai they found out that he was outside in his garden because it was quite there. So they forced Luhan to go down there and talk to Sehun. 

When Luhan saw Sehun for the first time in a while Luhan thought Sehun was pretty handsome. The way the moonlight hit his face was perfect. Luhan's heart began to flutter. Sehun noticed Luhan was standing there and decided to talk to him. "Hey Luhan I guess it was to loud in there for you too?" "Y-yeah it was."Luhan didn't know what he was stuttering, Sehun also noticed that too. After standing in awkwardness for a few minutes Sehun started talking again. "Hey Luhan can you look at me?" And when Luhan looked at Sehun and was shocked to find Sehun kissing him again but this kiss was different from before, this kiss had more passion in it. After the kiss Sehun whispered in Luhan's ear, and what he said almost made Luhan cry and he didn't know why.

 

A/N:

So I know it's been a while since I updated so here you guys go sorry it takes a while to update sometimes. And I thought this chapter was so cute . I wonder what Sehun said to Luhan. Also I made this chapter have a birthday in it because it's Sehun's birthday so yay. He's grown up so much. So I'll update when I can :)