Chapter 5

Forgotten Memories

Ever since Sehun kissed Luhan, Sehun noticed that Luhan was acting different around him. Luhan was acting more shy around Sehun and Sehun didn't know if it was because Luhan liked him or if he doesn't like him and is just trying to be nice. And Sehun knew that he probably shouldn't have kissed Luhan but he knew that he had to do something before Kris. He didn't want Luhan going out with Kris. 

So one day Luhan and Sehun went to a dance studio to finally work on their project even though it was due until the end of the semester. "So Luhan are you ready to start practicing?" "Yeah." Sehun noticed that Luhan was nervous being around him by himself. "So did you choose a song?" Sehun asked, "Um, it's called 'Thunder'. I'd it okay with you?" "It's perfectly fine with me, I'll go put it on." Luhan and Sehun have been practicing but never with music or in a studio. But once the music started their dance went perfectly with the song. Sehun was happy that he got to dance with Luhan again. When the song ended Sehun said, "That was good but during the chorus you seemed a bit off, Lu." Sehun forgot that Luhan didn't want to be called Lu. "I'm sorry Luhan I didn't mea-" "It's okay Sehun I don't mind." Luhan said with a blush, he didn't know why he was feeling this way. Luhan hated Sehun but now more of him is liking him. "Um , Sehun which part do I need to fix" Luhan asked. "Well you need to move your hips like this." Sehun said as he showed Luhan. Luhan tired to copy but it wasn't right. Then Sehun grabbed Luhan's hips and said "Like this Lu." Luhan and Sehun looked each other in the eyes and time stopped. Like they fell in love all over again. Sehun leaned in close to Luhan but before anything could happen Kris walked in on them. "Oh hey guys what's going on here?" Kris asked. Luhan and Sehun separated fast and Luhan said "Nothing just practicing our dance. And I need to leave now I have to go see my doctor. Bye Sehun." And with that Luhan left.

"What the hell Kris, why did you do that?" Sehun asked angrily. "Well I can't have you trying to win Luhan that easily. And nice dance by the way." "You were watching us?" "Yeah why else would I be in here now." Kris said as he left the room. I really hate him. Sehun thought to himself. 

Luhan and Sehun had been practicing for a couple of weeks now and they were getting better than ever. One day after practice Sehun asked Luhan about his doctor appointments. "So Lu how has the doctor been?" "Oh, well doctor Yixing is really nice and he says that my recovery is getting better with each day. I haven't been getting headaches as much so that's good." They kept talking till they got outside and it was dark and Sehun didn't want Luhan to walk home by himself. "Lu do you want me to take you home today?" Sehun asked. "Sure that would be nice Sehun." Luhan said with a smile. But the ride home was awkward, neither of them were talking until Luhan said "You know Sehun your still the same as before." "What do you mean Luhan?" "Did you say something Sehun?" Luhan asked. "No Luhan you just said something." "No I didn't." And with that they arrived at Luhan's house. "Thanks Sehun." And with that Luhan left and Sehun was confused on what happened. 

One day Sehun met up with Kyungsoo as Beakhyun to ask them if the knew what was going on with Luhan. "Well Sehun, Luhan remembers things from before but he doesn't know that he talks about it it's like he forgets what he talks about. Kyungsoo said. "So he does remember me?" Then Beakhyun said "Yes but when he talks about it ir seems like he's a different person or something. We can go see his doctor and ask him." "Really?" Sehun asked. "Yeah one time we took him to the doctor's office and he said that if we have any questions about Luhan to go and see him." "Ok let's go." Sehun said. So they went to the doctor's to ask about Luhan.

When they arrived they told the doctor what happened and he said "Well this is happening because Luhan can't accept the fact that he is in love." "What do you mean doctor Yixing?" Sehun asked. "This means that Luhan's subconscious made two personalities one day that remembers the past and another one that doesn't. So Luhan will eventually have to accept."  Then Beakhyun asked "Why is this happening now  when he was getting better." "Well this doesn't happen a lot only if the person has gone through some bad experiences in their life. This is his only way of coping for now." Yixing said while looking at Sehun. Sehun knew that he was bad to Luhan before but now he knows that he needs to help Luhan with out distractions from Kris."Ok thank you doctor Yixing." Sehun said as they left. So now they only had one problem, to get Luhan to accept his feelings for Sehun. 

A/N:

Hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter and if you didn't I'll change it because I wasn't even sure if this is good with the story I kinda wanted it to be dramatic in a way ( I hope I did good). And I would like to say thanks for those who subscribed to my story. I guess you guys do like it (: