Chapter 18

Forgotten Memories

That night Luhan was just hoping that he wouldn't wake up. He didn't want to tell Sehun that he had to go back to China, Luhan just got Sehun back and he's not gonna lose him again. 

The next day when Luhan woke up he started to cry because it hurt him that he had to tell everyone he was leaving soon, but what was going to the most was telling Sehun. So after Luhan was done crying he got ready for school, he went downstairs and left without saying anything to his parents, Luhan didn't feel like talking to them at the moment.

As Luhan slowly walked to school he tried to think of ways to tell his friends that he was leaving, he knew that they would get upset but he had to tell them, no matter how much it would hurt. Then while walking he saw Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walking towards him and Luhan knew that he had to tell them now. "Hey Luhan." Kyungsoo and Baekhyun said in unison. "Hey guys." Luhan said unenthusiasticly, "What's wrong Luhan?" Kyungsoo asked with concern. "Well guys this isn't easy for me to say but, I have to move back to China." And when Luhan said that, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were shocked about what they just heard. Then Baekhyun said "What you can't be leaving Luhan, why did this happen?" "My parents said that I keep getting hurt here in Korea, so in order for me to be safe I have to move back to China," while Luhan was talking he began to cry again and continued to talk again, "I told my parents that I didn't want to leave but they didn't listen to me. And I don't want to leave you guys and I especially don't want to lose Sehun again since I just got him back. I don't know what to do." Once Luhan was done talking his friends just gave him a hug because they knew that he needed one since he's been through a lot lately. And they would do anything in their power to help Luhan. "Don't worry Luhan we'll always be here for you and we promise to help you out." Kyungsoo said. "So when are you leaving?" Baekhyun asked, "In four weeks." Luhan said. "That should be enough time for our plan." Baekhyun said with a smile and Luhan was just confused. "Don't worry Luhan leave everything to us." Kyungsoo said. Then they began to walk to school again.

When they arrived Luhan was looking for Sehun, even though Luhan wasn't going to tell him yet, Luhan really wanted to be with him right now. But instead of finding Sehun, Luhan found Xiumin, and Luhan knew that Xiumin had a crush on him but Luhan thought that him and Chen would be better together and Luhan saw Xiumin as a brother not a boyfriend. "Hey Luhan." Xiumin said, "Hey Xiumin have you seen Sehun?" "No I haven't seen him yet but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime this week?" In a rush Luhan said, "Yeah sure Xiumin, I'm sorry, I'm just a little busy right now, talk to you later." And then Luhan left to go find Sehun.

After searching for what seemed like forever, Luhan found Chanyeol and Kai and asked, "Hey guys have you seen Sehun?" "Yeah he's on the roof, he was waiting for you up there." Kai said. "What?" "You forgot to tell him didn't you Chanyeol." Kai said as he hit Chanyeol." Sorry Luhan." Chanyeol said. Then Luhan ran towards the roof. 

As Luhan opened the door he as Sehun leaning against the railing just staring into the sky. Luhan couldn't take it anymore and he just ran towards Sehun and back hug him. At first Sehun was shocked but he knew it was Luhan and said, "Hey Luhan I've been waiting for you." Then Sehun turned around and  notice that Luhan had tears rolling down his cheek and he asked, "He Lu what's wrong?" "Nothing I'm just really happy to be with you Sehun." Luhan was lying but he just wasn't ready to tell Sehun yet. "So why we're you wait for me?" Luhan asked while hugging Sehun. "Well I just wanted to do this," Then Sehun kissed Luhan for the millionth time but everytime Sehun kissed Luhan, it always felt like their first kiss together. Then Sehun broke the kiss and Luhan asked, "Was all you wanted?" "No, I just wanted to be alone with you before school starts." And then Luhan and Sehun stayed there until it was time to go back to class. 

After a long boring day of school Luhan ended up going over Sehun's house because he didn't feel like going home and he wanted to send as much time with Sehun as he could. Once they were at Sehun's house all they did was stay in bed next to each other in silence. They both knew that they didn't need to talk so it was nice being in silence until Sehun broke the silence and said, "You know Luhan you seem to be acting weird today, is there something on your mind?" "Well kinda, so what would you do if I just vanished without telling you anything, would you end up forgetting about me and let me become a forgotten memory?" "Luhan I could never forget you."

A/N:

Hey guys I know that I've been on a long hiatus but I've been really really busy now that school started a while ago. And I'm sorry and I know that I always promise to update soon, I won't promise this time just because it might not be kept but I'll try to update soon or when ever I can. I want to thanks for you guys staying and for waiting for me to update and I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter:)