Chapter 12

Forgotten Memories

After his birthday Luhan felt happy, nervous and confused at the same time. He was happy because he realized he liked Sehun, nervous because he didn't know if he should tell Sehun he likes him and confused because he didn't know why he liked him. Sure he has been told that they used to date but it all confused Luhan.

So he decided to talk to Xiumin about how he feels about Sehun. But Luhan was afraid of what Xiumin would say because he knew that he didn't like Sehun. "So Xiumin I realized that I like Sehun." Luhan said.  "What! Luhan how can you like him after what he's done to you." "I know that he's been a jerk to me every since we were younger but I feel like he's changed and I like him because of that. He hasn't treated me bad and I feel like I've treated him like a few times." "But Luhan people can't change who they are no matter what. He might hurt you again and I don't want it to happen again." Xiumin said with concern. "Look Xiumin I like Sehun and unless you can get evidence that he's not good for me I'm still gonna like him." "Fine." Xiumin said as he left. He was gonna find something to prove to Luhan that Sehun wasn't good for him.

Luhan was upset on how Xiumin and his conversation went after he left. Luhan felt like Xiumin changed everything since he met Sehun. For some reason he didn't like Sehun. But Luhan knew that he liked Sehun and nothing was going to stop him from at least trying to get close to him again. Luhan just didn't know how to do it so he called Kyungsoo and Baekhyun because he knew that they would help him. 

When Luhan told Kyungsoo and Baekhyun what happened and how he felt they were so happy for him. They realized that Luhan was remembering more even though he couldn't realize it. "So guys what should I do." Luhan asked. "Tell him how you feel." "I can't just do that Baekhyun, you know I'm not as brave as you." Then Kyungsoo said "How about you just hang out with him tomorrow and see what happens. And don't worry everything will be fine." And Baekhyun agreed with Kyungsoo, so Luhan decided that he was going to spend time with Sehun tomorrow. But he didn't know if would be able to survive it.

Later that day Kyungsoo and Baekhyun told Kai and Chanyeol what told them and they decided to tell Sehun what Luhan said. "Wait Luhan really said that?" Sehun asked in disbelief. Then Baekhyun said "Yeah and he said that he was going to hang out with you tomorrow." Sehun couldn't believe that his plan was really working, he knew how stubborn Luhan was but it actually worked and he was excited for tomorrow.

When Luhan got to school the next day his heart wouldn't stop beating so fast. He knew he was nervous but he had to do it. So when he saw Sehun enter the school Luhan was shocked that he didn't like Sehun before. Sehun was so different when they were younger, to Luhan he matured like a fine wine. Luhan gathered enough courage and walked towards Sehun and said " H-hey Sehun." "Hey Luhan." "S-so I was wondering if we could hang out together later today?" Luhan asked while hating himself for stuttering. "Sure Luhan I'd love to." And after Sehun said that he gave Luhan a smile that melted his heart and went to class. Luhan both loved and hated how Sehun could make him feel like that so easily.

So before lunch while Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were walking Luhan can out of nowhere and dragged them into a class room. They were shocked because Luhan would never do something like this. "Luhan what's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked. Then as Luhan turned to face Then he had a huge smile on his face and said "He said yes." "Awe Luhan congratulations." Baekhyun said while hugging Luhan. "But there's one problem. I can't do this." "What do you mean Luhan?" Baekhyun asked. "I can't be alone with him when I like him, it was better when I didn't like him." Luhan breathing started to increase Baekhyun and Kyungsoo knew he was having a panic attack, they rushed over to him to calm him down. "Luhan calm down it's okay it's not like it's the end of the world. Just go with him everything will be okay remember." Kyungsoo said. "Yeah you guys are right, thanks guys." Luhan said while controlling his breathing. After that little episode they had they went to lunch together.

After school ended Luhan and Sehun decided to go over Sehun's house to hang out. The drive to his house was awkward because no one spoke and Luhan felt so nervous he couldn't even say anything even though he wanted to so bad. When they got to Sehun's house they stayed in his room and no knew what to say or do. They were both happy they were alone together but both too shy do to anything. Then Sehun remembered that he forgot to give Luhan a birthday present but he wasn't sure if Luhan was ready for it but he decided now is the best time. "Luhan I forgot to give you a gift. Can you close your eyes for me." Sehun said while breaking the silence. "S-sure." Luhan did as he was told without protesting. He was nervous about the gift Sehun was going to give him. 

Then after a minute Luhan felt Sehun put something around his neck. Then Sehun said "Open your eyes." And Luhan did, he noticed a necklace that had Sehun's name on it. Luhan knew he remembered the necklace but he didn't know how he could. It was so frustrating that he couldn't remember important details. Luhan began to cry because of this, he was happy he got the gift and he noises Sehun wore a necklace that has his name on it but not being able to remember anything hurt him the most. Sehun gave Luhan a hug to stop his crying he knew Luhan liked the gift and he knew that Luhan couldn't remember and that hurt Sehun also. Then Sehun kissed Luhan and Luhan felt better when Sehun kissed him. Then Sehun whispered to him "I want your pain to go away Luhan." Luhan didn't quite understand what Sehun meant by that but before he could say something Sehun was on top of him.

While Luhan was with Sehun, Xiumin was finding a way to show Luhan that he shouldn't be with Sehun. Then an idea came to him, he called one of his friends who ended up wanting to help Xiumin out. Xiumin was excited for his plan to start. Then he thought to himself I won't let Sehun talk the person I love away from me.

A/N:

Hey guys so I know it's been 10 days since the last update and I want to say sorry it's only because I broke a bone in my foot and I've been busy with going to the doctors lately but I should be ok for now and don't worry I'll get better. Any ways I wonder what's gonna happen with Luhan and Sehun and Xiumin likes Luhan oh my goodness I don't know how to feel. It's so dramatic well to me at least. And I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :)