Chapter 11

Forgotten Memories

"I love you Luhan." And when Sehun said those words Luhan began to cry because he felt like something important was missing in his life. Luhan wanted to accept this feeling but he just couldn't remember anything. He started to think of he actually loved Sehun back. They have been sending a lot of time together and Sehun had kissed him a couple of times but he didn't know if it could work out between them. But Luhan didn't care right now, it was like his body was doing this on its own. He ran towards Sehun and said, "Sehun I lo-." But before Luhan could say anything someone interrupted him and Luhan was so shocked with who he saw. "Luhan?" "Xiumin is that you?" Luhan asked, he couldn't believe he would be able to see him again. Sehun on the other hand didn't really like Xiumin, mostly because he would always tell Luhan to stay away from him. And Sehun was upset because he knew what Luhan was going to say. 

"Well I guess I'll leave you guys alone." Sehun said while walking away. Luhan was sad Sehun left but he was happy to see Xiumin again. "So Minnie how have you been?" Luhan asked. "Well I've been fine I've been traveling across South Korea but once your parents told me you were in an accident. I tried to come as soon as I could." Wow Luhan couldn't believe that Xiumin came all this way to see him again. Luhan and Xiumin were best friends ever since they were young. But once they got into high school Xiumin had to leave and Luhan hasn't seen him since. 

So for almost the rest of the night they talked about what they have been doing. And when Luhan told Xiumin about how he feels about Sehun, Xiumin had a fit. He still thought there was someone better for Luhan. Then Baekhyun came out of nowhere and said, "What are you guys doing out here. Come inside and have fun." And before they could protest Baekhyun was dragging them into the mansion where everyone was. Little did Luhan know his friends were trying to help Luhan get closer to Sehun. Everyone was dancing Chanyeol stopped the music and said "I just wanted to say happy birthday to Sehun and wanted to congratulate him and Luhan for their dance. How about you guys show us one more time." And with everyone cheering for them they just couldn't say no. So everyone made room for them and Chanyeol put on the song. As before Sehun and Luhan danced with so much emotion that everyone was still in shock. When the song ended Sehun thought it would be funny to shock everyone even more so when he was holding Luhan he went in for a kiss and then the room grew silent. No one knew what to say. Until Chanyeol and Kai began cheering for them and then everyone started cheering as well. While Luhan was still in shock even when the kiss ended. He had a slight smile on his face but he couldn't move so Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had to take him home. And that night both Sehun and Luhan had one of the best nights.

The next day Luhan went to see doctor Yixing to tell him what's been happening. "So Yixing I've been having weird feelings when ever I'm around Sehun. What's wrong with me, part of me doesn't want me to be with him." "Well Luhan you're in love but that accident makes you more couscous right now but instead of listening to your head try to listen to your heart." Yixing said and Luhan thought that maybe he should listen to his heart more. "Thanks doctor Yixing." "No problem oh and what are you gonna do for your birthday?" "Well I'm not sure yet but I'm gonna be with some friends so it's ok." After that Luhan left the office. He forgot that his birthday was a couple of days from Sehun's and he still didn't know what he was going to do. But in the back of his head he wanted to just be with Sehun for this birthday. 

So when Monday came around Baekhyun was Luhan's party planner because he had so many ideas for his party. "So Luhan do you want an extravagant party?" "Baekhyun you know Luhan isn't like that."Kyungsoo said. "Yeah Kyungsoo is right I want a simple party." "You guys are no fun." Baekhyun said with a pout. Then Luhan said "Guys I just want a simple are with my close friends. We'll invite you two, Chanyeol, Kai, and Xiumin." Then Baekhyun said "What about Sehun." Him and Kyungsoo knew that Luhan was leaving Sehun out on purpose. Then Luhan said while trying to play it off cool "Sure he could come too." "Ok so me and Kyungsoo will take care of everything so don't worry Luhan." Luhan gave Kyungsoo a nervous look because even if Luhan wanted simple Baekhyun would give him extravagant. Then Kyungsoo said "Don't worry Luhan, I'll watch him." Then Luhan felt better and went to class. Little did he know his friends had the best birthday present for him. 

So the day of Luhan's birthday Baekhyun and Kyungsoo went into his room and sang happy birthday to him to wake him up. Luhan was so happy to see them. "Aww thanks you guys." "Don't be too happy now there is still more to come." Baekhyun said. So Luhan got ready for school while Baekhyun and Kyungsoo waited down stairs. Luhan was so excited about today he just wanted everything to be perfect. 

When they arrived at school Luhan was shocked and embarrassed about the huge sign outside that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN!!!' He remember that he said he wanted simple not this but he knew that his friends would do this to him so he just accepted it. Then Luhan saw Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun, they all came over to Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and him. Luhan heart started to beat faster when he was Sehun, he both loved and hated this at the same time. "Our little Lulu is growing up." Chanyeol said with a smile on his face. "Aww Chanyeol don't make me feel old." Luhan said than gave him a hug. Then Kai said "Happy birthday Luhan." "Thanks Kai." Then Sehun was next "Happy birthday Luhan." Sehun said with a smile that made Luhan's heart flutter. "T-thanks Sehun." Again Luhan didn't know why he was being nervous like this and everyone could tell that Luhan liked Sehun at least a little bit. And the day was just going to get better for Luhan.

For the whole day everyone was saying 'happy birthday' to him. His day was going great, he couldn't believe after what he's been through that he would have amazing friends like this. After school Baekhyun and Kyungsoo 'kidnapped' Luhan to get him ready for tonight. They got him new clothes but when Luhan saw them he said, "Guys you didn't have to do this for me." "Lu this is part of your birthday present just accept it." Kyungsoo said. After Luhan got dressed, they took Luhan to the forest. And Luhan began to get nervous because he didn't know what was going to happen when they got there. 

When they arrived Luhan asked "What are we doing here?" "Just trust us Luhan." Baekhyun said. So they got out the car and began walking and in the distance Luhan saw lights and he was very confused. As they got closer Luhan began to tear up because he was happy to have amazing friends that would do this, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo noticed that Luhan was crying and then Kyungsoo asked "Luhan why are you crying?" "I'm just happy to have good friends like you two." Then they gave Luhan a hug and continued walking. When they got to the sit Chanyeol,Kai,Xiumin and Sehun were there waiting for them. There were decorations and a huge cake that Kyungsoo probably made. And everyone said "Happy birthday Luhan." Luhan couldn't have been happier that day.

Then after a while everyone gave gave Luhan their gifts. Baekhyun gave him a picture of himself, Kyungsoo gave him a song book, Chanyeol and Kai gave him a pair of sneakers, Xiumin gave him a photo book of when they were younger and Sehun had to take Luhan away for his gift. Sehun took Luhan to the middle of an open field and Luhan asked "Sehun what are we doing here?" "Look up." And he did as he said And when he looked up he saw the beautiful night sky, there were so many stars in the sky. Luhan remembered that he used to come here often but he forgot who would bring him but he knew he had some of the best memories here. Then Sehun held Luhan's hand without him noticing and then snuck in a kiss. Luhan now wasn't really shocked about this he would accept it and this time he kissed Sehun back. Then after the kiss they began to walk back Luhan thought I love you too Sehun.

 

A/N: 

Hey guys so this chapter was long which I was happy about. And also made it about Luhan's birthday yay. And I thought this chapter was so cute I really enjoyed writing it, I just had so many ideas for it this time. So I hope you guys enjoy it(: