Chapter 7

Forgotten Memories

When Sehun got home after practice he felt so alone. Luhan was with Kris and even Sehun's parents weren't home. Since Sehun was rich his parents were barely home. Even though the servants were there it never felt like home to him. So Sehun just went to his room without talking to anyone. Right now Sehun didn't know what to feel, he knew that the plan would work and that made him happy but, he was sad that Luhan had to date Kris just so the plan could work. Sehun has never gotten this worked up over his feelings that he just started to cry. It's been a while since Sehun had cried, but Sehun didn't know what else to do. 

When his servants tired to see if was ok Sehun would just was "Go away" or "I'm fine there's no reason to bother me" but his servants knew him too well so they decided to call Sehun's friends to help him out. 

Sehun was shocked when Chanyeol and Kai basically busted down his door and dragged him out of his room and took him downstairs. " Sehun you can't be all upset because of your plan." Chanyeol said. "What who told you guys that?" Chanyeol and Kai gave Sehun the "your really asking this question" look. Then Kai while pointing to Chanyeol said "This guys big mouth boyfriend told us yesterday." "I should've known better Baekhyun can't stay quiet for anything." Sehun said grumpy. "Don't worry Sehun everything will be okay just wait and see." Chanyeol said sincerely. 

So when Monday came Sehun didn't want to see Kris with Luhan but he knew that he probably would see them together. As Sehun was walking to into the school he saw Luhan and h Luhan saw him too. So Luhan ran towards Sehun to talk to him. "Hey Sehun." Sehun was confused about how Luhan was acting. Luhan only acted like that before the accident, he didn't know if this was Luhan's other personality. "Hey Luhan." "Sehun are you ok you seem upset." Luhan said. Actually Sehun was upset he wanted to be with Luhan but he just had to deal with it for now. "Yeah Lu I'm ok. And I was wondering if you wanted to come over my house later?" A smile came across Luhan's face and he said "Sure Sehun." Then Luhan gave Sehun a hug and left and went towards Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. Then Sehun was still confused because to him to seemed that Luhan was happier with him than with Kris. And speaking of the devil himself Kris walked up to Sehun. "So Sehun looks like I've won. You know you didn't really put up a fight for Luhan it's kinda sad really." Sehun just ignored him and said under his breath "Well that's what you think Kris." And Sehun just walked away leaving Kris angry.

When class started Kris stopped the teacher to say something in front of the class. "As you all may know me and Luhan are going out and just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that." Sehun knew that Kris was talking to him because Kris was looking at him the whole time. Then Kris grabbed Luhan and kissed him in front of the class. Luhan was shocked that Kris did that to him. And to Luhan the kiss wasn't even that good. And Sehun was furious seeing them kiss that he got up and left the room. When Luhan noticed Sehun left he ran after him but before he could Kris grabbed his hand and Luhan was now stuck in the class with Kris.

Sehun ran out the school and got in his car and drive home, he couldn't be in school any longer he knew what Kris was doing and now it was bothering him a lot. When Sehun got home, his servants knew not to talk to him, when Sehun was angry he never wanted to talk to anyone he just needed to be alone for a while.

Later that day Kai went to go see how Sehun was doing. Kai knocked on the door and said "Sehun can I come in?" "No Kai leave me alone." Then Sehun's door opened and no one said a word. "Kai I sai-" Sehun was shocked to see Luhan at his door. "You two need to talk to each other." Kai said then he left them alone. It was silent for a while then Luhan walked over towards Sehun and said "Sehun I'm sorry about what Kris did I didn't know he was even going to do that." "It's okay Luhan you guys should do what ever you want." "Sehun are you upset because we used to go out?" Sehun just wanted to tell Luhan that he loved him but he knew that Luhan wouldn't feel the same way now. "No Luhan that's not why I'm upset." Sehun lied. And Luhan seemed upset by Sehun's response. Then Luhan said "Well I guess that you want to be alone now so I will just leave." Before Luhan could leave Sehun grabbed his hand and said "Lu please just stay with me for a little longer.'' "Ok Sehun." For the rest of the time Luhan and Sehun just laid next to each other in silence. When Sehun tried talking to Luhan he realized that Luhan had fallen asleep. So Sehun covered Luhan with a blanket, said quietly, "Don't worry Lu we'll be together soon.'' And then he gave Luhan a kiss on the forehead then Sehun went to sleep.

A/N:

Hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter and I just wanted to say a few things. First I'm sorry if this story doesn't make since in some parts it's because I write this really late at night. And second I just want to say thanks for you guys subscribing to this story I like knowing that you guys like it and I'll probably update soon (: