Chapter 3

Forgotten Memories

The next day Sehun was excited because his friends had agreed with his plan on making Luhan love him again. But Luhan was the complete opposite, Luhan couldn't sleep last night, he kept thinking about what Sehun had said and why his heart was fluttering when he knew that he hated Sehun.

Once Sehun got to school he meet up with his friends and told them that once first period started plan was put into action. Since Sehun wanted this plan to be perfect and that it might take awhile he made copies of his plan to all his friends, even though they thought that he was trying too hard. "Okay guys are you ready?" Sehun asked for the hundredth time. "Yes Sehun, we've alredy been through this so many times already." Baekhyun said in a sassy tone. Then Kyungsoo said, " Baekhyun you don't need to be so sassy. This is for Luhan and imagine if it was you and Chanyeol that was in this sistution how would you feel?" "I guess your right Kyungsoo, I would want my Yeolie to do this for me if I was Luhan, sorry." So after that they talked about the plan more but once Luhan came they acted like nothing happened. "Hey Luhan are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked. Luhan looked liked he didn't sleep all night, which was true. "Yeah I'm fine. Hey Kyungsoo, Baekhyun canI talk to you guys for a minute?" "Sure," Beakhyun said, and as they left Sehun noticed that Luhan wouldn't look at him in the eye and Luhan noticed that his heart was beating really fast since he was standing near Sehun, but he couldn't understand why.

"So Luhan what did you want to talk about?" Kyungsoo asked. "Um, were you guys sure that me and Sehun used to go out?" "Yeah, why?" And with that Luhan didn't know if he could tell his friends about what he was feeling. He couldn't remeber going out with Sehun at all but he would get these feelings when he is around him. So he decided not to tell them. "Oh no reason I just forgot if you told me or not." Kyungsoo and Baekhyun could tell that he was lying but they didn't know what he was lying about, so they jist played along. Then Baekhyun asked "Ok so Luhan is your head better yet?" "Well memory wise no but my doctor wants me to meet with him three times a week." So they just kept talking until the bell rang and they went to their first period classes. And the plan had began.

Step 1: Make Luhan more comfortable around Sehun

Sehun already knew that this would take awhile because it took three months for Luhan to feel comfortable around him but it was worth a shot to try. And this part of the plan was good because most of his classes was with Luhan and they sat next to each other in the classes. So the teacher decided that the students would work on a project with their partner and it had to be a project on anything related to the arts and it has to tell a story.

So after a few minutes in silence Sehun started talking, "So what do you want to do Luhan." "Um I was thinking of a dance, if you were okay with it." Luhan was mad at himself for two reasons, one he was being nice to Sehun and two, because he couldn't look at Sehun straight in the eye."Sure I'm fine with that." Sehun said with a smile that made Luhan blush and make his heart flutter. Then Luhan asked "Ok so I have some ideas, when do you want to start practing." "Is tomorrow after school good for you?" "Yeah I'm okay with that." And with that class was over and to Sehun, Luhan did seem a little bit more comforable than before so at least he was makng some progress.

When lunch came Sehun felt better because now their friends could help now. When everyone sat down they noticed that Luhan wasn't as nervous as before when he sat next to Sehun. "So Luhan, we heard that you and Sehun are going to be working on a project together. Are you excited about it?" Kyungsoo asked. "Yeah I am a little bit I haven't dance in a while and I miss it a lot." Then Kai said "Well if you guys need any input on the dance you two an talk to us except for Chanyeol." Chanyeol alomst chocked on his food when Kai said that then he said, "What are you talking about Kai, Luhan I am one of the best dancers at this school." And with that everyone laughed at him while Luhan was confused. Then Beakhyun said "Don't believe him Luhan. Chanyeol I love you but you can't dance for ." So for the rest of lunch everyone talked and had a good time at lunch and they noticed that Luhan was way more comfortable around Sehun now. Sehun thought maybe this plan might go better than what I expected. 

A/N: 

So here is an update for you guys. I'm happy Luhan is opening up to Sehun now. And in this chapter I thought some parts were so fluffy but maybe its just me i don't know. Sorry if there are any mistakes in the story.But as always I hoped that you guys enjoyed it (: