Chapter 4

Forgotten Memories

Its been two weeks since Sehun began his plan, and it was going better than he expected. Luhan was actually getting closer to Sehun. So Sehun decided to just forget about his plan since it was progressing so fast. But what Sehun didn't know was that someone was going to ruin his plan.

One day a new student came to school, and he ended up in the same class as Sehun and Luhan. His name is Kris and he was from China, like Luhan. And Kris looked like he was from your wet dream. Then Kris introduced himself, "Hello I'm Kris and I'm from China." And with that he bowed and took the other seat next to Luhan. Everyone in the class kept murmuring stuff like "Oh my gosh, he's so hot", Wow another student from China" or "I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend." All of this made Sehun nervous because he noticed how Luhan and Kris were talking to each other in Chinese, he didn't want his plan to be ruined by some random new student. 

So when  it was time for lunch, it was the worst time of Sehun's life. Luhan was sitting next to Kris and they were sitting close to each other. Even though Sehun was sitting next to Luhan too it still made him mad. And everyone else could feel the tension going on so the decided to start talking. Kyungsoo started the conversation, " So Kris, I hear that you are from China?" "Yeah I moved hear a couple of days ago." "Why did you come here then?" Beakhyun said kinda sassy. "Well my dad got a new job here. Before I lived in Canada but it kinda wasn't working out good there, so now I'm here. And I was meant to meet this cutie." Kris said while looking at Luhan when he said his last sentence. This made Luhan blush. Everyone at the table except Luhan could tell that Sehun looked like he was going to explode. So Chanyeol and Kai had to take Sehun away from the table for a minute. "Sehun are you okay?" Kai said. "Yeah Kai I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" Sehun said through his teeth. "Well dude you look like your about to explode." Chanyeol said with a chuckle. Then Kai hit him and gave him a look so that he could take this seriously. Then Sehun sighed and said "I just hate how Kris is being so close to Luhan and he's been here for not even a day. And I know that he is doing this on purpose too." "Sehun maybe he's just being nice you never know, you should just talk to him." Kai said. "Yeah I will." 

So before school ended Sehun told Kris that he needed to talk to him after school. They meet up on the roof of the school. Kris started the conversation, "So why did you want to talk to me Sehun?" "Well I see that you are close with Luhan and you've only been here one day." Well does that bother you Sehun?" Kris said with a smile because he knew what Sehun was going to say. "Well it doesn't really but- " before Sehun could finish his sentence Kris asked "Are you guys going out? " Sehun's head dropped and said "No, not really." "Well then it shouldn't matter should it? And besides I know Luhan is going to fall for me soon." When Kris said that it made Sehun's blood boil. "Actually Luhan is going to fall for me, Kris." "Really well I heard that you too used to date and then Luhan jumped in front of a car for you than forgot about you. And I heard that he was mad at you. Now why would he go back to someone that hurt him when he could be with someone who has been nice to him." Kris said, and with that he left but before he left he patted Sehun on the shoulder and whispered "Luhan will be mine." After that Sehun was so mad that he punched the wall but unfortunately his hand started to bleed so he decided to go to the nurse.

When he got to the nurse's office he noticed that no one was there except for Luhan. He was laying on a bed with a cloth on his head. Sehun made a noise which woke Luhan up. "Sehun, what are you doing here?" Luhan said startled. "Well I hurt my fist." Sehun said while showing Luhan his fist. Then Luhan went to get the first aid kit to help Sehun. "Do you want to tell me how you hurt yourself, Sehun?" Luhan asked with a smile. Sehun couldn't believe that Luhan was smiling at him like that, it reminded him of when thaw dated. " Um I would rather not Luhan." Sehun said while scratching his head. "Ok but I can't believe that your still the same as before." And with that it shocked Sehun the most because he noticed that Luhan was getting memories back. Luhan only knew that because when they dated Sehun would always hurt himself. But Sehun decided not to bring it up. "Luhan can I ask you something?" "Sure, what is it? Sehun took a deep breath and said "What do you think about Kris?" "He's nice but seems like a player. And I'm done." Sehun looked at his first to see it all wrapped up and it felt better. "Thanks Luhan." "No problem."  As Luhan was putting the first aid kit back , Sehun gave Luhan a kiss on the cheek then he left Luhan confused. Even when Luhan got home he could still feel the warmth of Sehun of his cheek. And he didn't stop thinking about Sehun for the whole day.

A/N:

Hey guys I'm back. I know I've been a terrible author to you guys. I'm sorry it's just that I've been busy lately and now I'm sick but you guys probably don't really care about my personal life, it's fine. But after forever I was finally Albert to update for you guys because I love you all. And I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter, you know with Kris and all. And I promise to update when I can for you guys (: