Chapter 14

Forgotten Memories

For the rest of the day eve was just amazed with Chen just because he was the new kid. Meanwhile Sehun could've cared less about him. Sehun just had a bad feeling about Chen and when he tried to tell Luhan about it he say, "Sehun don't worry about it, Chen's a nice person." Sehun just couldn't believe that Chen was a good person because he knew Xiumin, this could've been a coincidence but Sehun knew that Xiumin didn't like him. So Sehun knew that Chen couldn't be trusted.

The next day while Luhan was out with Xiumin, Chen and Sehun decided to hang out with each other so the can get to know each other better. "So Sehun I hear that you and Luhan have been together for a while?" "Yeah that's true." "Yeah and I also heard that Luhan got into an accident?" Chen asked. Sehun started to cringe at the fact that Chen was talking about Luhan when he knew nothing about him. "Yeah he was in an accident but he's doing better now." "Yeah I can tell and also if you don't mind me asking but I heard that Luhan forgot about you guys being together that's true right." "Yeah it is Chen." Sehun was getting furious now, Chen has no right to talk about Luhan. "It's true Chen, now why are you asking all these questions?" Sehun asked. "Well I'm just trying to get my facts right. So how did you feel when Luhan was with someone else?" And that made Sehun lose it. Sehun grabbed Chen by the collar and said " What happened with between me and Luhan has nothing to do with you, ok Chen." Sehun couldn't be near Chen anymore, So he let go of his collar and left. Then as Sehun was leaving Chen said, "You're a very interesting person Sehun, this is gonna be fun."

Later that day, all Sehun wanted was to be with Luhan. Sehun didn't want to remember what happened before and Chen was bringing back the pain. Sehun didn't want Luhan to be around Chen because he didn't want Chen to tell Luhan about there talk. So Sehun decided to call Luhan, "Hey Luhan where are you?" "Oh hey I'm with Chen right now." Luhan said. "What why are you with him?" "He told me that he needed to talk to me for a while." Sehun heard this, Sehun was so upset with Luhan right now. "Luhan come over to my house now, it's important." "Oh ok Sehun, I'll be over there soon." Then Sehun ended the call. Please come back soon Luhan. 

When Luhan arrived it was like 12p.m and Sehun was pissed. "Luhan where were you?" "I told you I was with Chen." "I thought I told you to come over as soon as possible." Sehun said with anger in his tone. "Well Sehun you don't control me, and I came over what's so important?" "I don't want you around Chen anymore." "What why?" "He's a bad person Luhan, there's something wrong with him and I don't want you near him." "Sehun he's my friend, there's nothing wrong with him. Why are you being like this." Luhan said with anger. "Why are you so stubborn Luhan, just listen to me!" "No Sehun I don't need to listen to you!" "Fine then just go!" "Fine, I don't need you, I  wish I could forget about you again Sehun!" Luhan said and with that Luhan left Sehun's house. Him and Sehun couldn't believe what he said. What they both didn't know was that on the other side of the door was that they were both crying about what just happened.

A/N:

 Hey guys so I know that it's been a long time since I've updated and I'm sorry about it it's just I didn't know what to write about and I'm sorry that this chapter was so short I promise the next one will be better:)