Chapter 1

Forgotten Memories

Happiness.

Is all Luhan felt this morning, today was his two year anniversary with Sehun today. He loved Sehun so much because even though they had problems with each other in the past and since they were from different worlds, Sehun was the son of a millionare and Luhan wasn't, they still dated and they both love each other dispite their differneces. 

Luhan made sure that today was going to perfect, well at least he hoped it would because Sehun told him that he planned the day out and he didn't tell Luhan what they were going to do today. As he left his house he was shocked to see Sehun pick him up. Sehun would rarely take Luhan to school because he was always busy in the morning. But this was special because Sehun was holding roses and then said to Luhan, "Happy anniversary babe." Luhan took the flowers, blushed then said "Happy aniversary to you too Hunnie." And then Sehun lifted Luhan's chin and gave him a kiss. Luhan felt like he was flying whenever Sehun kissed him. After the kiss Luhan gave Sehun his gift, he got him a matching necklace for him. "Thanks Hannie but you know that you didn't need to get me anything." "I know Sehun but I like getting you things and look at what it says." Sehun looked at the necklace and it said 'Luhan'. "And mine says 'Sehun' so that if we are ever seprated we will still have each other. And I think that we should get to school its getting late." And with that they left for school.

As they got to school and got out the car Sehun said, "I hope that we don't see Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai or Kyungsoo today." "Why don't you want to see them?" Then Sehun turned to Luhan and said "Do you remember what happen last year?" Unfortunately Luhan did remember what happened. Kai basiclly told the whole school that it was the aniversary, Chanyeol made it worst by having pictures of Luhan and Sehun everywhere. And Baekhyun and Kyungsoo kept warning Sehun about what would happen if he did anything bad to Luhan. Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had been friends forever and since Luhan was the youngest they would be very protective of him. But they did worry about what their friends would do today.

As they walked into the school there were rose petals all over the floor and they saw Chanyeol and Beakhyun holding up a sign that said 'Happy Aniversary' then he walked to them and said "Hey there happy couple, me and Baekhyun have something to show you two." They took them to the cafeteria and led them to there seats and turned off the lights. Then a t.v appaered in front of them and then Luhan noticed Sehun was not next to him any more. Then the video played and it was pictures of Luhan and Sehun together and everyone was so into the video. 

After the video Sehun came out of nowhere and said, "Xiao Lu, I never want to lose you and even though we had our bad times we still loved each other and I just want to say I love you, Lu." And with that Luhan ran to Sehun, he hugged him and kissed him and everyone cheered for them. "I love you too Sehun," Luhan said as they left the cafeteria. The rest of the day was fine everyone Luhan and Sehun passed said 'Happy Aniversary' or 'Congratulations' to them. This day couldn't be more perfect for them.

After school while Luhan,Sehun and their friends were walking to their cars, someone was speeding in the parking lot. Sehun didn't see the car so Luhan pushed him out of the way, but it was too late for Luhan. The car hit him with full forced and Luhan was knocked out. Sehun rushed over to Luhan, he tried wakimg him up but npthing worked. "Someone call an ambulance!" Sehun screamed and in five minutes the ambulance came and took him and Luhan to the hospital. 

Luhan was still in surgery when his parents arrived at the hospital. He was in surgery for three hours, everyone couldn't wait to see that he was okay again. Luhan's parents went to see Luhan first, they were so happy to see him again but, thr doctor told them that part of his memory is lost but it should come back with some time. After Luhan's parents left the room Sehun went in to see Luhan.

But Sehun was shocked to hear what Luhan said. "What are you doing here Sehun?" "What do you mean Luhan?" Then Luhan said "Don't act like you care about me Sehun." Sehun was confused on why Luhan was acting like this. "Luhan I do care about you, we go out with each other." "No we don't Sehun now I would like it if you would leave me alone." Luhan said, and with that Sehun left and closed the door, then he asked the doctor what was wrong with Luhan and the doctor explained what had happened. As Sehun was about to leave, he looked towards Luhan's room and said quietly "Please come back Lu."

 

A/N:

Sorry that I have not been able to update for awhile I have just been really busy. But at least I'm back, please don't be mad at me. I hoped that you guys enjoyed this chapter and I promise to update when I can (: