Chapter 15

Forgotten Memories

Luhan couldn't believe what he just said, Why would I say that to him? Luhan thought. He didn't know what to do then he noticed tears running down his face and he began to cry even more. Luhan loved Sehun and now he just ruined the best thing that's ever happened to him. So Luhan began is long walk home in sadness.

Even Sehun was in disbelief about what happened, that he too began to cry because he realized how Luhan really felt about him. There must be something wrong, Luhan would have never said that. So why did he say it? 

Sehun was lost in thought until there was a knock on the door. Sehun ran to the hoping it was Luhan, but when he opened it, it was Kai and Chanyeol standing there. "What are you guys doing here?" Sehun asked. "We got a text to come over here is everything ok?" Kai said. "Who messaged you two?" "Some unknown number, so Sehun what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked. "Well Luhan said that he wishes that he could forget about me again." "What, Sehun you can't be serious." Kai said in disbelief. Kai and Chanyeol were shocked because Luhan and Sehun were perfect for each other. "Well it's true Kai and if that's how Luhan feels than so be it." Sehun said. But after he said that he began to cry again because he still loved Luhan too. "Sehun calm down now tell us how this all started." Chanyeol said as him and Kai tried to calm Sehun down. Then Sehun told them the whole story and then Kai and Chanyeol had an idea, "So Sehun it seems like all your problems started when Xiumin and Chen arrived here. Don't worry Sehun we'll get Luhan back." Kai said and they grabbed Sehun and put him in Kai's car and drove off to find Xiumin.

Meanwhile Luhan was just walking in the rain, he didn't care about how late it was or if anyone would see him, he just wanted his Sehun back, but it's too late for that.

At that exact moment Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were driving and they noticed that Luhan was just walking in the middle of the street. "Kyungsoo is that Luhan?" Baekhyun asked. "I think it is." Then Kyungsoo stopped the car, lowered his window and shouted, "Luhan what are you doing!?" Luhan didn't say anything then he just passed out. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo ran out the car and ran to Luhan. "Luhan wake up." Kyungsoo said while tapping Luhan's face. Luhan didn't respond so Kyungsoo said, "Baek call an ambulance!" Then as Baekhyun called an ambulance Kyungsoo said while crying, "Please stay with us Luhan, we don't want you to leave us again." 

While Kai was he got a call for Kyungsoo, "Hey Chanyeol can you get that for me?" Kai asked. "Sure.". Then Chanyeol answered the call, "Hello Chanyeol speaking." "Chanyeol it's Kyungsoo where's Kai?" Kyungsoo asked in a worried tone. "He's driving why what happened." "Luhan's in the hospital, me and Baek were driving and we saw Luhan walking and when we asked him what was wrong he passed out and he's not responding to us you guys gotta get here fast." "Ok we're on our way." Chanyeol said before ending the call. "Chanyeol what happened?" Kai asked. "Kai we got to go to the hospital." "What happened?" Sehun asked. "Luhan passed out and he's not responding." Sehun couldn't believe what he was hearing.Luhan ended up in the hospital again and it's all my fault just like last time. Sehun thought to himself, he promised himself to always protect Luhan and he let Luhan down.

As they arrived at the hospital Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Luhan's parents were there. "How's Luhan doing?" Sehun asked. "He's still in surgery. The doctors say that Luhan was under a lot of stress and since he's still recovering from the last accident, and in addition to the rain and him not visiting doctor Yixing, this caused him to pass out." "So why is he in surgery?" Sehun asked in a concerned tone. "He hit his head pretty hard when he fell. And all we can do is wait and hope for the best." Kyungsoo said. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you Luhan. Sehun thought as a tear ran down his face.

After a couple of hours Luhan was out of surgery and doctor Yixing went over to everyone and said, "Luhan is okay, there weren't any serious brain injuries but he needs a lot of rest and he can't be stressed out right now. And whenever you guys are ready you can go in and see Luhan. Now I just need to have a word with the parents." Yixing said then went to talk to the parents. 

"I think Sehun should go see Luhan first." Kyungsoo suggested and everyone agreed. So then Sehun opened the door and when he walked in Luhan was still sleeping. Sehun walked over to his bed and kissed Luhan on the lips and when he did Luhan woke up and he lunged into Sehun's arms and said "Sehun I'm so happy you're here I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it." "Luhan I forgive you and I'm sorry too I shouldn't have been such a control freak. And you shouldn't move a lot you still have to rest." "Ok but can I ask, why don't you want me near Chen?" "I feel like he's up to no good. He was asking me personal questions and he made me furious when he talked about you when you were with Kris. Can you please at least try to stay away from him." "I'll try my best." Luhan said. Then Sehun said "Oh and Luhan I promise to protect you no matter what." This made Luhan blush and they kissed each other. 

Little did Luhan and Sehun know was that Chen and Xiumin were listening to there conversation. "I'm sorry that the plan didn't work Xiumin." Chen said. "Don't worry Chen there's always a plan B. I will have Luhan NO matter what, we were meant for each other."

A/N:

Hey guys so I know it's been a long time since I've updated the story and I'm sorry I've just been busy with finals and school was ending for the year. And for those who are subscribed to my other stories this story wasn't updated for a while was also because I had writer's block. But I want to say thanks for those who subscribed and for those who comment on this story because I love reading them and I like knowing what you guys think about the story:)