Chapter 6

Forgotten Memories

Sehun was angry, he couldn't think of a way for Luhan to accept his memories. He's been thinking about it for the whole day. He just wanted Luhan to just accept it already. But Sehun knew how stubborn Luhan could be. Then it was really late, Sehun didn't realize how long he was thinking for, and he was about to sleep but then Baekhyun called Sehun out of no where. "Baekhyun why did you call me it's three in the morning." Sehun said angrily. "Well Mr. Grumpy, I've been thinking and I came up with an idea to get Luhan to accept his memories." "Ok well tell me your "amazing" plan Baekhyun. Sehun said sarcastically. "I would rather tell you tomorrow." "Then why did you call me Baekhyun?" "Just to tell you that I had a plan." Sehun couldn't believe that Baekhyun woke him up for this, "Bye Beakhyun." Then Sehun hung up and went to sleep finally.

So since it was Saturday Baekhyun went over to Sehun's house to tell him about his plan. So they went to Sehun's room and Sehun said "So Baekhyun tell me your plan." "Ok but I don't want you to get mad at me for this." Sehun looked at Baekhyun questionably then said "What do you mean by that Baekhyun." "I mean that  me and everyone else has talked and we think that Luhan should go out with Kris so, that he could accept that likes you and then he came accept his memories." Sehun was shocked at what Baekhyun said, he didn't want Luhan to go out with Kris no matter what. "No Baekhyun I don't like that you idea." "Why Sehun? You know that Luhan won't accept his memories because he likes you, Luhan remembers everything but he is not going to accept it. We all know that he is stubborn, So if Luhan goes out with Kris he will realize that he loves you." Sehun knew that what Baekhyun said was a good idea but he wasn't sure. But then Sehun came up with an idea that could work with Baekhyun's idea. "Ok you convinced me but I also have a plan to go along with yours but we have to wait a while." Baekhyun saw the evil happiness in Sehun's eyes and said "Ok Oh Sehun I see that look in your eyes and I trust you just don't hurt Luhan. And speaking of Luhan don't you have practice with him today?" " I have to go soon so goodbye Baekhyun." Then Sehun pushed Beakhyun out of his house and got ready to leave.

So when Sehun got to the dance studio he noticed that someone was singing and he was close to it. So was sneaking to see who was singing. When he got to the door he opened it quietly and he realized that it was Luhan. Sehun couldn't believe that he forgot what Luhan's voice sounded like. Luhan used to sing for Sehun all the time but ever since the accident he hasn't heard it for a while. Sehun realized that Luhan was singing thunder in Chinese. Then when the song was over Sehun clapped for Luhan. Luhan was so shocked that someone was m listening to him and when he found out that it was Sehun, Luhan started to blush. "You have a nice voice Luhan." "Um , thank you Sehun." Then Sehun thought to himself I've missed your voice, Luhan. "So should we start practicing Sehun?" Luhan said while trying to get sehun's attention. "Sure Lu." So they started dancing and while they danced both of them could feel chemistry between them. Sehun was surprised that he could feel this way again, he hasn't felt his for a while. When they were done dancing they we tired and sweaty. Then Luhan broke the silence and said, " So Sehun do you think I'm getting better at this?" "Yeah Lu you are getting better at it just remember what I showed you before." Sehun got up and walked towards Luhan then said, "You have to move your hips like this." Then he grabbed Luhan's hips and moved them. This made Luhan blush even more. To tell the truth Sehun just needed an excuse to hold Luhan again. It was the only time he could. Then just as Sehun expected Kris walked in on them again. And Sehun l had let go of Luhan and walked towards this bag. Why the hell is he here today? Sehun thought to himself.

" Hey guys, sorry I didn't know that you were dancing." Kris said with a fake sincere smile. "It's okay Kris what did you want?" Luhan said with a smile. "Well I actually wanted to tell you something Luhan. Would you want to go out with me?" Luhan didn't know what to say, he would love to date Kris but something didn't feel right. Luhan looked back at Sehun as if he wanted Sehun to say something. Sehun looked at Luhan for a minute but he just went back into looking in his bag. For some reason Luhan felt upset by this but he didn't know why. Then Luhan finally gave Kris and answer, "Sure Kris I would like to go out with you." Even though it was part of the plan Sehun felt his heart break into a million pieces. He didn't want Luhan to date anyone but him, but Sehun knew that it was for the best for now. "Guys I have to go now." Sehun said quietly. As he left he avoided looking at Luhan, but he saw Kris with a smirk on this face. But as Sehun left he thought, I'n the end Luhan will be mine Kris.

 

A/N:

Hey so since I'm feeling better I've decided to update the story today, yay. And I also wanted to say that I'm going to be starting another fanfic soon I'm still trying to think of a few more things for it but it be out soon. I'll update this story soon (: