Chapter 16

Forgotten Memories

"So Xiumin what's your plan B?" Chen asked. "Um well it's a plan and it's a good one." "You don't have a plan do you." "Yeah I don't but, me and Luhan are supposed to be together, Luhan promised me that we would be together forever. Until Sehun showed up, he just has to ruin everything." Xiumin said. "So what's the whole story with you and Luhan when you guys were younger?" "It's a long story." "I have time." Chen said with a smile. "Well it all started when I was six and Luhan moved here from China..."

Flashback:

"Mom why do I have to wear my fancy clothes today?" Little Xiumin complained. "Because Xiumin were going to meet mommy's and daddy's new friends, they just moved here from China and they have a son that's your age. You'll have a new friend too." Xiumin's mom said. Xiumin just frowned and said, "I don't want to go." "Come on Xiumin, if you go I'll buy you ice cream after." "Promise?" "I promise." Xiumin's mom said. Xiumin smiled as he hugged his mom then they went downstairs to leave.

As they arrived to an unknown house, Xiumin realized that these people didn't live far from them. I hope they're nice people. Xiumin thought. When Xiumin's father knocked on the door a moment later a pretty lady came and opened the door and said, "You must be the Kim's come in." As Xiumin walked inside with his parents he saw that the house was really nice.

Then the parents introduced each other and then Xiumin's parents introduced him, "This is our son Xiumin. Xiumin say hello." Xiumin's mother said. "Hello I'm Xiumin, nice to meet you." Xiumin said as he bowed. "Your son is so cute and so polite. You should meet Luhan." The pretty lady said. Then a boy came behind him mom, but he was too pretty to be a boy. Xiumin looked at his mom and said, "I thought you said they had a son." "I am a boy!" Luhan said. "Hello I'm Luhan, nice to meet you." Luhan said as he bowed. "Luhan why don't you show Xiumin your room while the adults talk." Luhan's mom said. Luhan didn't want to show his his room but knew he had to be nice." Fine come on Xiumin." Luhan said before leading Xiumin to his room.

When Xiumin got into Luhan's room he noticed that it was a light blue, it kinda looked like it was for a boy but he also had a lot of girly things in there, like a lot of stuffed animals. "What's with all the stuffed animals Luhan?" Xiumin asked. "They're cute so I wanted them and some of them were gifts from my old friends from China." "Oh I'm sorry." Xiumin said as he noticed that Luhan was getting sad. "It's okay it not your fault and I kinda like it here." After Luhan said that Xiumin came up with an idea, "How about we promise to be together forever so that you'll never be alone again no matter what." "You really mean that?" Luhan asked. "Yes I promise." "Okay I promise too." And ever since that day Luhan and Xiumin had never been apart.

Years pasted and sure they got new friends but they would still be together and they would hang out with each others friends and they would have so much fun. But when Luhan got into middle school, Xiumin noticed that Luhan wasn't as happy as he used to be. So one day Xiumin went to talk to Luhan, "So Luhan how have you been lately?" "I'm okay I guess it's just someone has been bothering me." "Who is it?" Xiumin asked with concern. "It's just Oh Sehun." When Luhan said that Xiumin got upset because he knew what kind of person Sehun is and he didn't like that he was messing with Luhan. "Well Luhan don't let him bother you to much." "I'll try Xiumin." 

But as they got into high school Xiumin noticed that him and Luhan haven't been as close as they were before and he found out that Luhan and Sehun were going out. And this made Xiumin furious, he promised that he would break them up no matter what. One day Xiumin had to leave for a while and he decided not to tell Luhan and just left on his own. Then when Xiumin came back to see Luhan on his birthday and then everything else happened." 

End of flashback:

"...And that's the story about me and Luhan." Xiumin said. And Chen was shock about the story because Xiumin never told him this. "Well Xiumin I'll do what ever it takes to help you." Chen said. "Thanks Chen." Xiumin said as he hugged Chen then went in to go see Luhan. Little did Xiumin know was that Chen was helping him was because Chen loved Xiumin.

A/N:

Sorry for the late update. This chapter was a flashback to see how Luhan and Xiumin became friends and how Xiumin became a little crazy. Well I hoped you guys liked this chapter:)