Chapter 17

Forgotten Memories

When Xiumin went in to go see Luhan, Sehun gave Xiumin a get out of here look but since Xiumin was Luhan's friend he allowed him to say then Sehun began to leave and as he left he said, "I'll be out here if you need me Luhan." Luhan nodded in response.

Then Xiumin sat next to Luhan and asked,  "How are you feeling Luhan?" "I'm feeling better now, but I think that I need to stop getting hurt so much." "Well some things will never change remember when we were younger, you would always get hurt." "Yeah I know but now I'm getting old and I can't keep getting hurt especially when lately it's been my head that's been getting hurt." Luhan said and Xiumin agreed with him. Luhan was fearing that if he get hurts that he will eventually forget everything. 

So Luhan and Xiumin talked for a while until Baekhyun busted down the door because he wanted to see Luhan. "Baekhyun what are you doing?" Kyungsoo asked. "You and me both wanted to see Luhan and Xiumin has been in here for ever, it's our turn." Then Luhan and Xiumin said their goodbyes and Baekhyun ran to Luhan and have him a hug and said "I'm so glad you're ok, you really scared me and Kyungsoo when you fell. So do you want to talk about it?" "Sure, well me and Sehun had an argument and it didn't end good, we both said a couple of things we shouldn't have said. And then after I left his house it was raining and since I didn't have any other way of getting home, I decided to walk. I was so cold and I started to feel sick, the rain didn't help that either, and then when I say you guys my whole body went numb and I out and then I woke up here. And when Sehun came in we talked about what happened and we're a lot better now."

Then Luhan looked at Baekhyun who was crying a little and Luhan asked, "Why are you crying Baek?" "That was such a sad story Luhan. Me and Kyungsoo promise that nothing bad will ever happen to you again, right Kyungsoo?" "Yeah, we will protect you no matter what." Kyungsoo said. "That's what Sehun said to me too. But I'm happy that my friends want to protect me." Luhan said. Then Luhan and Kyungsoo noticed that Baekhyun was getting jealous and Kyungsoo asked, "Baekhyun are you getting jealous of Luhan?" "Yeah because Sehun is so romantic and Chanyeol isn't." "What do you mean Baekhyun, Chanyeol is one of the most romantic guys I know." "I know Kyungsoo but this is more romantic to me." Baekhyun said. "So do you want this to happen to you Baek?" Without thinking about what Kyungsoo said, Baekhyun said, "Yeah." "Ok Baekhyun you better watch your back." Kyungsoo said playfully. "Wait what, hey you tricked me Kyungsoo." Baekhyun said. Which caused all of them to laugh and Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were happy that Luhan was laughing again. 

After a while everyone had to but Sehun came back to his room and Luhan asked, "What are you doing Sehun, I thought everyone had to leave?" "Are you really trying to get rid of me Lu?" "No." "Well I'm here because I'm staying here with you, I already told you that I'm going to protect you. So I'm staying here with you until to feel better." Sehun said and Luhan was left speechless by what Sehun said. "You know you really are romantic." Luhan said. "What do you mean Luhan?" "Don't worry about it." So then Sehun got into the bed with Luhan and he held him tight. And after a couple of minutes Luhan was able to fall asleep in Sehun's arms.

After a couple of days of being in the hospital, Luhan was finally able to go back home and now he had to be even more cautious now since he's always getting hurt. So all of his friends have been keeping an eye on him, especially Sehun. No one wanted Luhan to get hurt again. And before Luhan could go back to school he had to stay home for two weeks so he could rest.

One day when Luhan was in his room his parents called him down to the kitchen. Luhan wasn't sure what was going to happen because he knew that they were gonna have a serious talk and it was rare for his family to talk about serious things.

When Luhan got to the kitchen this parents looked upset and his mom said, "Luhan please sit down." When Luhan sat down he asked, "What's going on?" Then his dad said, "Luhan we're moving back to China." "What do you mean we're moving back to China?" "Luhan it's not safe for you to be in Korea. You've gotten hurt so much here. Your mother and I don't want to see you like this so we think it's better that we move to China." "But dad I don't want to, you want me to leave all my friends and everything else we have here." Luhan was confused about all of this, he didn't want to believe what was happening. "Look Luhan we are not changing our decision about this, we are moving to China and that's final." His dad said. Luhan was so angry that he didn't notice the tears coming down his face. Luhan didn't know what else to do so he just went back upstairs and locked himself in his room. 

For the rest of the day Luhan was thinking about how he was going to explain this to everyone especially Sehun, he didn't want Sehun to be upset with this even though it wasn't Luhan's fault. I don't want to lose you Sehun. I don't want to go back to China. I hope he'll be able to understand what's happening. I love you Sehun. Luhan thought and he ended up crying himself to sleep hoping that he would be able to find a way to stay in Korea.

A/N:

Hey guys so I know this update is like super late it's because for most of the month I have been busy but now I'll be able to update this and my other stories. I know this chapter was a little sad, well for me at least, also I was wondering with how the story is going if I'm going to make a sequel to it but I'm sure yet but probably not. And I want to say thanks for you guys being so patient with me:)