Chapter 13

Forgotten Memories

Luhan couldn't believe that Sehun was now on top of him. He was kinda shocked and afraid that Sehun would do this. "S-sehun what are you doing?" Luhan asked nervously. But Sehun didn't say anything and before Luhan could react Sehun kissed him. The kiss was so passionate, Luhan got lost in the kiss that he didn't notice that Sehun was touching all over his body. Then Sehun started to kiss Luhan's neck and Luhan was not ready for this yet. Luhan managed to say with tears running down his face "Sehun please stop," and when Sehun saw Luhan crying he immediately stopped, hugged Luhan and said, "Luhan I'm so sorry, I didn't know what came over me." Luhan accepted his apology, and he just wanted to stay in Sehun's arms, Luhan just felt like he could trust Sehun more. And eventually he ended up falling asleep in Sehun's arms.

The next day when they got to school everyone was shocked to see Luhan and Sehun walking together again. Luhan began to blush and Sehun smiled when he saw how cute Luhan was trying to let Sehun see him blush. Xiumin saw them and he couldn't stand seeing them together even if they weren't dating he hated the fact that Sehun was getting close to Luhan again but soon Luhan would be his. Then as Luhan and Sehun were walking to class Kyungsoo and Baekhyun ran towards them and stole Luhan from Sehun and grabbed him into a random class room.

"So Luhan what happened yesterday?" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun asked at the same time. "You know, you guys need better methods on getting my attention you guys should try being more nonchalant." "Come on Luhan tell us." Baekhyun begged. "Well Sehun gave me this necklace and..." Luhan showed them the necklace and he was nervous to say what else happened. "Didn't Sehun give you that on your anniv-" before Baekhyun could finish Kyungsoo covered Baekhyun's mouth, Sehun didn't want anyone to know what his and Luhan's relationship was like before the accident. Luhan gave a confused look and asked, "Baekhyun what are you talking about?" Then Kyungsoo said, "Don't worry about it Luhan, so what else happened." "Well Sehun kissed me and I fell asleep in his arms ok." It took a moment for Kyungsoo and Baekhyun to respond but when they did they gave Luhan a huge smile and said, "You like Sehun don't you Luhan?" "What that's ridiculous why would I like Sehun." Luhan said while blushing. Then they gave him the yeah right look, they knew he liked Sehun. After that they left and went to class but they didn't know that an angry Xiumin was outside of the room, who heard the whole conversation planning revenge on Sehun.

When they got to class Kyungsoo and Baekhyun saw Luhan staring at Sehun as they walked to their seats, so Baekhyun decided to trip Luhan and see what happens. When Baekhyun tripped Luhan like in five seconds Sehun caught him. Impressive Sehun, Baekhyun thought to himself then he took a picture of them then said, " Aww such a cute couple." After he said that Luhan and Sehun got out of each others arms and began to blush. Then Kyungsoo hit Baekhyun and said "Why did you do that he could've got hurt." "Ow Kyungsoo you did have to hit me sp hard." Baekhyun said as he ran to Chanyeol to protect him. "Don't worry babe I'll protect you." Chanyeol said trying to be heroic. Then as Kyungsoo was about to attack Baekhyun, Kai grabbed Kyungsoo and gave him a kiss to distract Kyungsoo from killing Baekhyun. And everyone in the room began to laugh at the scene until the teacher came in and everyone took their seats.

"Ok class we have a new student joining us today." Then a student walked into the room and said "Hello, I'm Kim Jongdae but you guys can call me Chen. Please take care of me." Then he bowed and the teacher said "You can sit next to Xiumin." Then as Chen was walking to his seat Sehun had a bad feeling about him. When Chen sat down Xiumin whispered to him and said, "Thanks for showing up and don't forget about your promise." "No problem I won't, so is that Sehun?" "Yeah that's him." Xiumin said. "Well that's then this will be interesting." 

A/N:

Hey guys I'm sorry that I always update really late, I finally had some free time so I decided to update.And we finally meet Chen! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to comment because I really love to know what you guys feel about the story :)