The Honeymoon

My Perfect Stranger


Ok so I decided to make the destination Hawaii. For those who voted for London, please don't fret. I definitely have a vacation planned for them in London. I just think it wasn't time yet for them to go there. Thank you everyone who helped me out and face feedback. 


It took 9 long and uncomfortable hours to finally get to our honeymoon destination: the big island of Hawaii.  With its crystal-clear waters, picturesque mountains, and a coral reef swirling with colorful fish, there was no way I was letting Minho talk me out of convincing him to let this be our honeymoon spot. To top it all off, there was no paparazzi in sight. So to say I was beyond excited was an understatement. 

Upon arrival, everything felt so different. I don't know if it's because of our new marriage or the change of scenery, but as I stepped off the plane, the air smelled fresher, the wind felt cooler, the sun shined brighter, and the faint sound of the ocean in the background did nothing but excite me more for the week I would be spending with my husband. 

After getting our bags from baggage claim, I excitedly squealed. "I can't believe we're here! We're actually here! Just imagine, hours ago we were getting married, and now we're on our honeymoon in Hawaii!" I jumped up and down like a child before hugging him tightly. 

He chuckled and hugged me back before kissing my cheek. "You're so cute. Damn, you make me feel so lucky that I married you. I can't wait to have this much-needed vacation with you."

I looked up at him. "Aww, I'm even luckier. Please don't make me cry again. I've done enough at the wedding."

"Ok, ok. Well, are you ready?"

"Yeah." I unwrapped myself from him and grabbed my luggage. "Should I call a cab?"

He grinned. "You don't have to do anything. I have everything planned from the time we step out of this airport to our last day. I want you to relax, Key. You deserve it. I have everything under control, ok?"

"Are you sure?"

He chuckled and pecked my lips. "Yes I'm sure. You're usually the one that does everything and barely has time for a break. Don't worry about anything. I want you to enjoy your time while we're here, ok?"

I blushed and nodded. "Ok."

As we exited the building, Minho led me to a limo with a man standing outside of it with our names written on a poster. 

I stopped in my tracks before we reached the limo. "Woah. We're riding in that?"

Honestly, I would've been ok with an uncomfortable taxi ride to the hotel, but this... Minho has really outdone himself. It gets me even more excited to see what else he has planned. 

Upon reaching the vehicle, the limo driver said to us, "Welcome to the beautiful island of Hawaii! I am your limo driver, Kahoni, and for the next week, I will have the duty of showing you all of the beauty Hawaii has to offer." 

We both slightly bowed to him. Since Minho's not that good with English and probably didn't understand everything that was said, he followed my lead. We both thanked the man before he continued. 

"Where will your first destination be?"

I looked to Minho. "He asked where our first destination will be."

"Oh! The house," he said to the limo driver. 

"House?" I asked confused. 

"Yeah. Hotels are so standard. This is our honeymoon. I rented out a beach house so we can have all of the privacy we need."

"I've always heard they were so beautiful." 

"Well, we're going to find out." 

Kahoni smiled gently at us as he opened our door to enter the limo. I was so impressed with what I saw. The limo was decked out with wine bottles, roses, sweet scents, decorations, and a banner that said  'Congrats, Newlyweds!'  

"Do you like it?"

Minho snapped me out of my thoughts. "Wow, I love it. Honey, you've really outdone yourself. I can't believe you were able to throw this together. Thank you." I pecked his lips. 

"Anything for you. We finally get to worry about ourselves for once. Let's enjoy it." 

He grabbed a wine bottle and popped it open, letting the foam run out. He filled up to wine glasses and handed one to me. 

"Let's make a toast."

I smiled. "Ok. Take it away."

"This is to us getting the rewards we deserve from so much crap we've taken. It's all led up to this. Kibum, I wouldn't change anything that has happened between us because look at us now. We're stronger than ever. Let's continue to be strong and prosper."

The biggest grin plastered onto my face. I rose my glass and clinked it against his. "Cheers." Then I drank the wine that I loved so much.  "I wish we could've gotten some sleep before hopping on the plane after our wedding though. I'm so tired, but it's daytime here."

"I understand. Our plane took off around 9 pm, but since our time zones are different, it turned out to be  11 am when we got here. We haven't had enough time to rest comfortably after the wedding."

"I just want to lay down in a nice bed with my husband." I held his hand and intertwined our fingers as I snuggled next to him. 

He grinned. "And that's why our first destination is the beach house." He pulled me into his chest. 

"This is nice. The two of us in a foreign place relying on no one, but each other."

"And the limo driver."

I burst out laughing. "Yeah, and the limo driver." I looked up into his eyes. "I love you so much, Minho."

He leaned down and slowly kissed me. "I love you more."

I scoffed. "Yeah, right." He leaned in again and gently placed a kiss on my lips. 

We started to heavily kiss each other. Our tongues collided as Minho's hands roamed my body. We didn't drink that much wine, but I felt like it helped to loosen us up a bit. I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer. He laid my body down across the limo seat and hovered over me. He moved his kisses onto my neck as I let out little moans, welcoming anything and everything that is Choi Minho. 

We must've hit a speed bump or something because just as things were getting good, the vehicle jumped causing Minho and I to head each other. 

"!" We said simultaneously. 

After getting over the initial shock from the impact, it was actually quite funny. Weird and unexpected, but funny. 

I giggled, "I hope our future child doesn't have a big head like yours."

He raised a brow. "So that means you're really open to having another child?"

I shrugged. "Honestly, I'm open to anything as long as you're with me." He smiled brightly and I happily returned it. "Anything except a like you and your cousin had. I still can't believe that happened!" I burst out laughing at his defeated expression.

He groaned. "Oh come on. It was one time!"

I teased. "Hey, you don't have to explain anything. Your freaky es are safe with me."

He deadpanned. "Gee, thanks."

We eventually arrived to the beach house, which was so gorgeous and cute, even though I could only see the back of it. I'm not surprised he chose a place so secluded. He loves privacy and romance. This place is like both of those at the same time. 

We thanked Kahoni as he opened the door for us. Before walking the short path to the beach house, I spoke to him. 

"Kahoni, we're going to be staying here for awhile before going anywhere else. Do you have a place to stay while you wait for us?"

He smiled gently. "Mr. Choi has provided me with hospitality at a nearby hotel, so if you need me, I'm just around the corner."

I looked to Minho. "That's so sweet."

Minho looked at me confused as we continued to walk down the path. "What is?"

"You bought Kahoni a hotel room."

He smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, well, I didn't want him sitting outside of places we go, waiting for us to finish, especially a place like this because he could be waiting all night if you know what I mean." He did the creepy eyebrow wiggle and I couldn't help rolling my eyes. 

We reached the front of the house and I was in awe. It looked even more beautiful from the front. It was a cute little two-story house that sat a few miles from the ocean. Minho opened the door and we were greeted with a beautiful living room area. 


I gasped. "Minho! It's so gorgeous. Oh, wow. I could just stay down here all day." I walked to the sliding doors, welcoming the breeze that flowed in. It was so peaceful and calming. I closed my eyes, feeling the breeze brush pass my face. 

After awhile, I felt Minho walk up behind me. He placed his hands on my waist and kissed my cheek. "This is all for you."

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you so much. All of this is just so beautiful. I don't know how else to describe it. I'm just so happy. I haven't been this happy in a long time. You're the cause of my happiness." I blushed as I hid my face in the crook of his neck. "I'm so in love with you."

His hold on me tightened. "I'm glad that I can be the source of your happiness. You're the love of my life, Key. Honestly, I was nervous about this trip. I thought I would screw up in some way. I don't know. I just thought I would let you down."

I looked up into his eyes. "You don't have to be nervous. I love everything you've done so far, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to continue to love it for the rest of the trip. I don't care if we get rained on, or if we get lost, or if any type of disaster happens. As long as we have each other, I will enjoy every moment we have while we're here."

He smirked. "I guess I was kind of silly for going overboard with this trip."

"No way. Overboard or underboard, it doesn't matter, honey. You're all I want. Stop doubting yourself, ok?" I kissed him softly on the lips. 

He nodded. "Ok. Wanna go upstairs and see the bedroom?"

"Sure."

We walked up the steps slowly. Each step was decorated with rose petals, leading us to the bedroom. When we got to the bedroom door, I grabbed Minho's hand as his other one opened the door. 

I loved it right when I saw it. It was simple, yet comfortable. The fact that it was so open to the outside made it that much more calming because we had a great view of the ocean. Also, that same breeze I loved flowed throughout the room. 

I happily flopped onto the bed. "This is great!"

Minho chuckled. "I had a feeling you would like it."

"Quick, Let's take a picture."

"A picture for what."

"Our memories.....and Instagram." I smiled sheepishly. 

He looked at me accusingly. "Kibum, I thought we agreed. No SMS while on this vacation. We just got out of the spot light. Do you really wanna jump back in?"

I sat up on the bed pouting. "No, but I want to at least put up one picture of us. Then take other pictures for memories. You're my husband now. I want to show you off."

His face softened as he sat next to me. "One picture, ok?"

I grinned and kissed his cheek. "Ok."

We took a picture of us standing on the balcony overlooking the view. I shamelessly commented 'Mine Forever' just in case some people needed to be reminded. 

"Done!" I said giddily as I exited out of the app. I put my phone in my pocket then wrapped my arms around Minho's neck. "Now I can really focus on us."

He placed his hands on my hips. "Now what should we do," he said as he slowly placed kisses on my neck. 

"Sleep," I said as I unwrapped myself from him. I burst out laughing at his deflated look. 

"Really? You can't get me excited then tell me to go to sleep."

I chuckled and placed a peck on his lips. "I'm sorry, honey, but I was serious when I said I'm tired. I need to get some rest. Then after that," I leaned to whisper seductively into his ear, "we can do whatever you want." Then I backed away with a smirk as I went to take off my shoes. 

I didn't miss the smirk that made its way onto Minho's face. "You don't know what you do to me."

I took off my pants and got into the bed. "Oh, I do. Anyway, are you coming to bed with me. I don't want to sleep alone."

He chuckled as he took off his shoes and pants. "Yeah, I'm tired too. Sleep would do us some good before we continue our day."

He got into bed and I quickly placed my head onto his chest. I yawned, "What else do we have planned today."

"You'll just have to see."

I groaned and pouted. "If I wasn't so sleepy, I would have a snarky comeback awaiting you."

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Thank goodness."

We decided to take a nap after that. I had no idea what Minho had planned, but I knew that either way, I was going to be satisfied. This whole trip so far has been so breathtaking, and it's only the beginning. Minho just knows how to please me, even if he doubts himself. 

After resting up, we took a shower and changed, deciding to go to the beach. I hadn't been to a beach in awhile, but I didn't mind. It gave me a reason to stare at Minho's body, a body that I can finally say is all mine. 

We swam together, ate snacks, and walked the beach hand in hand, not worrying about anyone or anything but us. As we continued to walk, the sun began to set, making me wonder where the time had gone. 

"Key?"

"Yeah?

He made us stop walking and faced me. "Are you ready to go back?"

I nodded. "Sure, if you are."

He smiled. "Good, because I have a surprise for you."

My eyebrows rose out of interest and curiosity. "A surprise like what?"

"You'll see when we get there," he said as he guided us back to the beach house. 

"Is it a romantic surprise?"

"Maaaaybe," he said innocently. 

I smirked. "Or is it a naughty surprise."

He burst out laughing gaining the attention of some people passing by. "Depends on your definition of naughty."

"You've known me long enough to know my definition of naughty."

"Well, to answer your question, it's not a naughty surprise......but it can be."

I chuckled and shook my head. "."

We soon arrived back at the beach house. Minho led me upstairs to the bedroom. 

"Take another shower and get dressed up. I'm going to shower and get dressed in the hallway bathroom. I'll meet you back in here once I'm done."

I furrowed my brows. "Just what are we doing?"

He kissed my cheeks. "It's a surprise, remember? Now go and shower up. See you in a bit." Then he left to go to the hallway bathroom. 

I'm not sure what he has prepared this time, but I decided not to make things difficult and just do as he said. I took a quick shower and chose to wear a designer tux Minho had bought for me a few months ago. As I was finishing blow drying my hair, Minho walked into the room with a smile on his face. 

"You're wearing the suit I bought you." He walked up behind and kissed my cheek. 

I turned my neck and puckered my lips so he could kiss them. "Yeah. I thought it would be ok for whatever you're planning."

"Are you ready?" 

I shook my head. "I need to put on my shoes."

"We don't need shoes where we're going."

He grabbed my hand and led me to the balcony. I was not prepared for what I saw. There was a bed surrounded by candles. 


It looked so romantic. I had to stop walking to bask in the ambience the relaxing atmosphere provided. 

I quickly looked towards Minho. "When did you have time to set this up?"

"I asked the housekeepers ahead of time if they could do this for us."

"This is incredible." As we got closer to the bed, I noticed the chocolate and strawberries sitting on a platform on the bed. "Are those strawberries and chocolate?"

He smirked. "Remind you of something?"

I had to think before saying, "The time when you set up a date for me at home. It was when I first dyed my hair black."

He nodded. "That was a special night for us. We got closer mentally and physically. I thought that since that day was so special for us, that we should recreate it for our honeymoon."

I gasped. "Awwww, honey~. That's so sweet." I kissed him longingly on the lips. "I can't believe you even remember that."

"I could never forget. Come on," he said as he dragged me over to the bed, careful to not spill the chocolate. 

"I wish I would've known you were doing this. I would've worn the cherry lip balm you love so much."

He chuckled. "Maybe that's a good thing. I'm already suffering over here trying to restrain myself from jumping your bones."

I raised a curious brow and smirked seductively. "Why restrain yourself? Why not let out that beast I know is begging to come out?" I scooted closer to him. 

He whispered, "You're so y when you talk like that."

"I'll show you something even ier."

The last time, I dipped his finger in chocolate and on it. I decided to do something different. I dipped my finger in the melted chocolate then rubbed it onto Minho's lips. Before he could question it, I kissed him deeply, trying my best to clean up the chocolate on his lips. This eventually led us to tongue kissing, something I wasn't opposed to. The kiss was very tasty, to say the least. 

I pulled away from him gradually with tiny pecks ending the heated kiss. "Did you like that?"

He grabbed my face and crashed our lips together. I guess that was a yes. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck  to deepen the kiss. He lowered me gently onto the mattress and hovered above me, never breaking the kiss. He spread my legs open and got in between them, ultimately causing there to be more contact with our bodies. We pulled apart to catch our breaths. 

He panted, "Damn. I can't help but lose myself when I'm with you. You're too damn y."

I chuckled. "Who knew a chocolate-y kiss would lead to this? Either way, I don't want it to stop." I brought his lips to mine and we were at it again. 

As we kissed passionately, I spread my legs wider to allow easy access to Minho. He began to grind onto my crotch, causing me to instantly arch my back as I let out a moan. I happily responded by grinding back onto him. He traveled down to my neck, causing me to moan louder. 

He came back up and pecked my lips before saying, "Let's take this inside."

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room and to the bed. When we placed me on it, he quickly took off his suit's jacket, pants, and ed his shirt. I followed his lead by doing the same, leaving myself in underwear and a t-shirt. 

I could see the tent in his boxers and that did nothing but even more. He crawled into bed and picked up where we left off. I moaned louder when his crotch pushed into mine due to the amount of clothes that was removed. 

He pulled off my t-shirt and tossed it to the side. He did the same to his shirt as well. He leaned down and and on my s. 

"Ahh, ooh yeah, ahhh," All I could do was moan, especially when he began to palm me through my underwear. 

As he continued to on my s, I moved his hand and placed my hand into my underwear,  pumping my hand up and down on my as I watched him. 

He looked up at me and whispered, "That's so ing y."

I responded by bucking my hips up into my hand, basically ing myself as I let out moans. 

He pulled my underwear all the way off, leaving my completely . He stood up and got himself before getting back into the bed. He spread my legs and moved my hand from my replacing it with his mouth. 

"Ahhhh," I arched my back off of the bed as Minho slowly lowered his mouth onto my . 

As he went up and down, he swirled his tongue around my shaft. I was a mess. I knew  if he kept this up, I would release any minute. 

"Mmmh, Minho, yeah," I was losing it. "Minho, ah, I don't think I can take anymore, ah!"

He pulled off slowly making me let out a hiss. He came back to my lips and kissed me. Simultaneously, he rubbed some lube onto his fingers. I felt one go in my entrance. He deepened our kiss as he my hole more and more. He put a second finger in, causing our kiss to get sloppier. I tensed up, but soon loosened up. He on my neck and my breathing became heavier as my moans grew louder. 

The sound of the ocean's waves made me hornier knowing that we were doing this so openly with no shame. It's technically not on the beach, but it's close enough. 

"Ah!" I moaned loudly when Minho stuck his third finger in. I tightened my hold around his neck. 

"Are you good?" He asked with concern. 

I nodded. "Yeah, keep going." 

He continued to finger me and loosen me up while trailing hickeys down my neck. After awhile, he pulled away and grabbed a . I grabbed his wrist to stop his actions. 

"What?"

"We don't need to use those anymore, remember?"

He slowly put it down on the nightstand. "Key, we have so much going on right now with our careers and the move. Are you sure getting pregnant is something you'd be okay with at this time?"

I smiled softly. "Of course. Minho, having without a will not guarantee that I'll become pregnant. It just heightens the chances. If I don't get pregnant, oh well it's not a big deal. But if I do happen to get pregnant, I'm ready. I really mean that. I love you, Minho."

He leaned down and kissed my lips. "I love you too, Kibum." Then we continued with no interruptions. 

As he kissed me, he aligned his with my entrance. I felt the tip go in, causing me to tighten my grip around Minho to brace myself. I remembered to breath as he continued to engulf me. I let out a shaky breath when he was finally in all of the way. 

He let some moments pass by before he decided to move again. It took awhile to get over the initial discomfort, but once it was out of the way, I began to experience true pleasure. Without the , I felt like I could truly feel all of Minho inside of me. I felt more pleasure than normal. 

He grunted as he slowly me, careful to not go too fast. However, fast is what I like. 

I whispered. "Minho, faster."

He picked up speed and began to my s. I arched up into him as I began to feel overstimulated. 

"Ah, oh . Yeah!" I got louder and louder as he harder on my s. 

He lifted one of my legs over his shoulder causing our position to make his go further inside of me. 

"!"

He picked up his pace which caused the bed to creak a bit. Both of our breathing grew wild. sounds left both of us as we reached our breaking point. 

A few more s later, I felt like I was seeing stars. "Minho! I'm about to , ah! I'm about to c- AH! Ah! OH !" I came hard and watched as my release shot out onto Minho's abs. 

His came soon after mine as I felt him release inside of me. I let out soft moans as he rode out his . He slowly pulled out and laid down next to me wrapping me in his arms. 

He pecked my lips. "I love you so much."

I smiled and pecked him back. "I love you too, honey."

We soon fell asleep after that. I had no idea what would happen after that. If I would be pregnant or not. But honestly, I didn't care. I could truly say I was only living for me. I wasn't making a decision based on my job or what the public would think because it didn't matter. All that mattered was Minho and my family. 


Ok so I know it took awhile to update this time  I'm  sorry! My confusion on what to do is what delayed me  but anyway, please comment ^.~