Intimacy

My Perfect Stranger

 

Because you guys asked for it ^.^ (Warning. ahead.)


Since my escapade with Nicole, the media has been playing with this story left and right. Instead of being blamed for the story, I've now become the victim and I'm receiving more sympathy than hate from others, which is not so bad. 

Many of the tabloids and news stations who blamed and criticized me were suddenly switching up their viewpoints and defending me. It's weird how two faced the media can be. 
 
Minho had an idea to celebrate the change in atmosphere by having a date night. Though our problems were far from being solved, things were beginning to look a bit more clearer for the both of us. 
 
I dropped the boys off earlier at my parents' house so that me and Minho could have the house to ourselves. Since it would be unwise to have a date in public at this time, a home date seemed perfect to me. 
 
However, we still prepared for our date as if we were going out. Minho showed up looking dapper and polished. I decided to take a shower and get dressed up myself, giving him plenty of time to set up downstairs. 
 
To spare him more time, I thought this would be a good time to finally use the new hair dye I bought a couple of days ago. It would not only be a surprise, but may spice things up. I mean, he's always told me how fine I would look with darker hair. May as well give my man what he deserves. 
 
As the dye sat on my hair, I lathered and washed my body, giving the dye enough time to set. When I was done washing my body, I rinsed the dye out of my hair, making sure to scrub my scalp to avoid having patches of dye there. 
 
After that, time flew by as I blow-dried my hair and got dressed in my own cute little tux with prints on it. I spritz on my sweet smelling uni cologne that Minho loved. I also rubbed on some cherry flavored lip balm that I knew Minho would enjoy when I kissed him. 
 
This night was going to be all about Minho. He deserves at least that much considering all of the things he's done for me. 
 
"Minho, I'm ready," I called from the top of the stairs. 
 
"Just one second," he called back. 
 
He emerged from the bottom of the stairs and walked upstairs to meet me. "Everything's just about.............done." 
 
His face was priceless when his eyes finally met mine. His eyes widened before a wide smile spread across his face. 
 
I opened my arms like a big reveal. "You like?"
 
"You....you dyed your hair." He walked closer to admire it. "I knew dark would look good on you. What color is it anyway? Black? Brown?"
 
"It's a mixture of black and brown. More of dark brown with a tint of black. Either way, my hair is darker. I did this for you, love," I said before giving him a light peck on the lips. 
 
"Mmm," he moaned. "You're wearing your cherry lip balm too? Ugh, why do you this to me, Key?"
 
I chuckled. "Because I love you? How about you take a whiff too."
 
He put his head in the crook of my neck before sniffing. He leaned back, then grinned. "Are you trying to get me  tonight?"
 
I burst out laughing. "No, you horn dog! But I mean, if things lead to other things, I won't stop it."
 
"Sounds like a plan to me." Then he held out his hand. "Shall we?"
 
I blushed and placed my hand in his. "We shall."
 
He guided me downstairs to the living room. What I saw totally blew my mind. 
 
All of the furniture was pushed away to the side. There was a quilt on the floor with pillows surrounding it. The lights were dim, with candles set up around the quilt, illuminating the room. In the middle of the quilt were strawberries, a bowl of melted chocolate, and champagne bottles with wine glasses. Lastly, roses were scattered in some places outside of the quilt, while other places made cute little hearts with it. 
 
Overall, it was the most romantic thing anyone could have ever done for me. 
 
I gasped. "Minho..."
 
"I did this all for you."
 
I placed my head on his shoulder. "Thanks so much, honey. This is beautiful." I lifted my head to place a kiss on his lips. "I can't believe you actually did this."
 
He smiled. "Come on. Let's go." He led me to the quilt. "Watch out for the candles." Then we both sat down on the with the delicious treats in front of us. 
 
I took off the jacket of my tux because I was getting a little hot because of the candles. "These candles are kind of close, don't you think?"
 
His brows furrowed. "Sorry. I didn't think about that. I can move them-"
 
"No, it's ok. I'll be fine. You've done enough. Minho, this is amazing."
 
"Do you want to do a toast?"
 
"Yeah, sure! But can we make it quick. I don't want the chocolate getting cold," I joked. 
 
He chuckled. "Ok, Mr. Impatient." He popped the champagne bottle open, letting the foam run out. Then he poured two glasses and gave me one as he held another one. "This is to us, as cheesy as that sounds."
 
I burst out laughing. "Yah, don't stop. You'll ruin it."
 
He smiled. "Right. So, uh, we've been through a lot these past couple of months. It's been one hell of a roller coaster ride. From our blind date, to me finding out you have kids, to your psycho ex, to the crazy media. I've been here through it all. Even though we've had bizarre times, we've also shared some beautiful moments. I've grown to love you so much more than I've loved anyone else in my life. I want you to know we only go up from here. Things can only get better. Let's not let those bad times overshadow the good. Kim Kibum, I love you. Let's make this last. Fighting!"
 
I chuckled at the cheesy 'fighting', but I was still smitten by his words. They were so sweet and genuine. "Cheers, honey."
 
"Cheers," he copied as we clinked our glass together. 
 
After that, we just talked. We talked about so many things. About our future, about the boys, about our jobs, and even about our favorite boybands. It was just all in good fun. 
 
I don't know why, but somehow, the conversation turned and things began to get ual. Maybe because of my fourth glass of champagne....
 
"Hey, Minho. Wanna see me do something y?"
 
"You're y just by sitting down."
 
"No, that's boring. Just look." 
 
I took one of the strawberries and dipped the tip in chocolate. Then I brought the strawberry to my lips. I made sure to make eye contact with Minho as my tongue darted out and the tip of the strawberry as sensual as I could. Then I put the whole thing in, stopping at the leaves, before biting it and throwing the leaves away. 
 
When I got finished chewing, I my finger then said, "Did you like that?"
 
I noticed a beam of sweat on his forehead. "That....was....very y." He cleared his throat. 
 
I motioned for him to come closer. I took on of his fingers and dipped it in the chocolate. Then I took it out and put his finger in my mouth, it slowly as a looked at him. 
 
When all of the chocolate was gone, I popped his finger out of my mouth and whispered, "You like it when I do this to you? It turns you on, doesn't it?"
 
He gulped audibly. "I don't know what's taken over you....but I think I like it."
 
I leaned forward and kissed him deeply. I couldn't resist it anymore. I couldn't resist my inner urge to have him. I've tried running away from my ual feelings for him. This is where it got me. Honestly, I'm liking it. 
 
After some minutes of kissing, Minho picked me up bridal style. "Let's take this upstairs."
 
I chuckled. "Don't drop me."
 
Not surprisingly, it wasn't hard for him to carry be upstairs to my bedroom. His masculinity was always something I've enjoyed. 
 
When we made it to my room, he closed the door shut with his back before leading me to the bed. He gently placed me down then crawled on top. 
 
He pecked my lips. "Key, you look so beautiful. You have no idea what that black hair is doing to me now."
 
Trust me. I knew. "How about you show me."
 
He smirked before leaning down and kissing my lips again. It was a slow and sensual kiss that had me excited for what was to come. 
 
I wrapped my arms around his neck while he tightened his hold under the arch of my back. Just the thought of being able to do whatever I want as loud as I want without getting caught made me more and more anxious. 
 
I pushed my crotch up against his, creating that sensation we felt earlier when we did this. This time, my senses were heightened more than usual, so every little movement was like pure ecstasy. 
 
I moaned into our kiss as he smashed his crotch into mine. He broke away from our kiss to begin leaving hickeys on my neck. That's all I needed to start breathing erratically. 
 
"Mmm, aaah, yeah." I was getting harder by the minute. 
 
Minho broke away again to take off his tux jacket and dress shirt, exposing his abs. "It was getting hot."
 
I agreed by taking my shirt off as well. The thought of getting up and turning on the AC crossed my mind, but then I got distracted my Minho my s. 
 
"Ahhh," my back instantly arched. 
 
He swirled his tongue around before biting it again. Out of reflex, I slightly pushed his shoulders, which caused him to stop. 
 
"Am I hurting you?"
 
I breathed heavily, "No....it just... just feels really good." I ended with a smile. 
 
He went to my other and did the same thing to it. By this time, I was a writhing mess. I couldn't take the anymore. I was ready to get down to business. 
 
I cupped Minho's face and pulled him up to kiss me. As we kissed, I trailed my hands down his abs until I reached his pants. I broke away from the kiss so I could see what I was doing. 
 
I got frustrated because it was difficult to his zipper. He chuckled before backing away to take his pants off. I decided to get up as well and take off my own. 
 
We soon headed back to the bed only in our underwear. I was once again captivated by Minho's upper body. He was so toned. Soccer was really doing him some justice. 
 
"You're staring," he said amusedly. 
 
I blushed as I ran a hand down his abs. "I can't help it."
 
He chuckled before leaning down and taking my lips again. Now without any fabric in the way, I could feel his skin as both of ours got heated. My senses were heightened even more. 
 
I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer, deepening our kiss. He broke away, claiming my neck again, causing my head to dip back. 
 
As he on my neck, I rubbed our crotches, creating much needed friction. The sensation was even better since our pants were gone. This caused him to and bite harder on my neck. 
 
"Mmm," I moaned in pure pleasure. My was so hard by now, it was basically painful to keep it hidden. 
 
Minho answered all my problems when his hands traveled down to the waistband of my boxer-briefs. As his mouth traveled to my , his hands slowly pulled down my underwear, freeing my . 
 
It flung out and I hissed as it embraced the cold air. Minho tossed my underwear to the side. Then while he my s, he brought a hand to my , toying with the tip. 
 
"Aaaaah, ah, ah," I panted. I was convinced that Minho could make me like this if he wanted to. If we went any longer, I'm pretty sure I would. 
 
He detached from my then looked at me before smiling. "How are you holding up?"
 
I said difficultly throughout my pants, "You're such a tease. You're killing me."
 
He kissed my lips for compensation before going down on me. He held the base of my with his fingers then embraced my with his whole mouth. 
 
I instantly arched off the bed with moans. It had been forever since anyone's taken the time to do something like this to me. And Minho was doing it just right. 
 
His tongue swirled skillfully as he bobbed his head up and down. I would sometimes close my legs because the sensation was unbearable, but he would gently spread my legs again, extending my blissful torture. 
 
After some time, he stopped to get some lube and a he had stashed in the pocket of his jeans. 
 
I laughed exasperatedly as he placed the beside him on the bed. "So you already knew this was going to happen, huh?"
 
He smirked. "I was feeling lucky tonight, so I brought these just in case."
 
He opened the tiny bottle of lube and coated his fingers. Then he placed some around my hole. 
 
After that, he went right back to what he was doing, me like the world depended on it. I was so caught up in ecstasy, that I barely felt the first finger go in. It felt good combined with Minho my . 
 
When the second one went in, I was a little more aware at the discomfort. However, it was bearable. I wish I could say the same about the third. 
 
A quick breath escaped me as I reached out and grabbed Minho's wrist, stopping him from continuing. It's not like I'm a , obviously since I have kids, but it's been awhile since I've had full-blown . So things were a little tight at the moment. 
 
Minho came off my worriedly. "Are you ok? Do you want to stop?"
 
My eyes were scrunched closed as I quickly shook my head. "No," I said while breathing hard. "I-I just need to catch my breath. Just, don't move." 
 
I breathed slowly for a few seconds to calm myself down. I knew it had to be done. From what I've seen before, Minho's way bigger than his fingers, so I was just going to have to deal with it. 
 
I nodded slightly to let him know he could continue. He took his other hand to position my back into his mouth. 
 
He knew exactly what he was doing because pretty soon, I forgot about all of the pain. That's until he started moving his three fingers again. I found it easier to stand if I breathed through my nose while he stretched me. 
 
After awhile, the pain was gone and replaced with pleasure. I moaned at the feeling of me in Minho's mouth while his fingers were in me. He held my hips down with one of his hands to prevent me from ing in his mouth. It was torture at its finest. 
 
When Minho took his fingers out and removed mouth from me, I knew it was time for the real deal. He took off his boxers, his springing freely. He grabbed the next to him, then put it on his long length. Then he lathered himself with lube and put more around my hole. Once he was done, he tossed the bottle to the side then looked me in the eyes. 
 
"We'll go slow, ok?" I nodded then brought him down to a kiss. I took pain best when I was distracted. 
 
He grabbed my and it gently while kissing me. I was so ready for him. So ready to be taken by him, no matter how much pain I would have to endure. 
 
After a few minutes, he took his hands from my and guided his to my hole. Once I felt the tip, took a deep breath knowing more was to follow. 
 
He broke away from our kiss to whisper into my ear, "Just breathe."
 
At that, I was slowly engulfed by him, my hole spreading wider as he got deeper. I scrunched my eyes as I whimpered, trying to remember to breathe. 
 
He stopped midway. "You're doing fine, ok? Do you want me to keep going?" I nodded. I wanted all of him. Not just half. 
 
He connected our lips again as he continued to fill me. Once he was all the way in, he let out a loud grunt. ". You're so tight, Key. ."  I could see it was taking all his strength not to pound me right then. 
 
I was panting heavily and sweating a little on my forehead as I adjusted to his size. I smiled slightly before sighing. "I survived!"
 
He smirked. "Good. Because I want you to be awake when you feel all of this."
 
He leaned down and my again. I released a moan as he began to slowly again. I felt slight pain, but it was soon replaced by pleasure. 
 
In the beginning, I was thankful at how slow he was taking things. But now, he has me begging for him. Begging for him to pick up speed and take me. 
 
"Ahhh, mmm, f-faster, ahh." 
 
He moved moderately in me and my moans picked up. The more he , the more I moaned and begged. I knew exactly what I had to do to get what I wanted. 
 
I squeezed the walls of my tight around Minho's . 
 
He stopped for a minute to groan. "Ooh, ! Key, stop it if you know what's good for you." I could see his control fading. 
 
I squeezed again, creating more pressure against his . At that, he smashed his lips against mine and began pounding me at a speed I didn't think was possible. This was exactly what I wanted. 
 
I moaned like a in the hot sun as he unleashed the beast within him. This was a side of him I thought I'd never see. And to be honest, it was so ing hot. I was getting so watching him me. 
 
I myself with one of my hands and Minho continued to take me. He roughly spread my legs further, opening me up even more. 
 
I moaned and moaned, nearing my . My back arched off the bed. I couldn't take it anymore. I felt pressure at the pit of my stomach and I knew what was to come.
 
"Ah, M-Minho! Yes! I'm about to ! Mmm! ! AHHHH! MINHO!!!" I came loud and proud. My flew onto my hand and stomach as I continued to get pounded. 
 
Minho followed me soon after, letting out a few groans and a string of curse words. He threw his to the side before collapsing on top me, panting in my ear. My breaths matched his. That took a lot of energy out of us. 
 
After a minute of laying down, I complained, "You're heavy."
 
He chuckled before rolling over to the side and wrapping his arms around me so that I was on his chest. "Better?"
 
"Better," I smiled. "You're an animal."
 
"You brought it out of me. I was surprised that you liked it rough. I was planning making things slow and sweet."
 
I blushed and hid my face in his chest. "Yeah. I've always liked rough . I was just too embarrassed to actually tell you. So I figured I'd let my body tell you."
 
He kissed the top of my head. "And that, it did."
 
"You were so y. I need to bring this side of you out more."
 
"Umm, I don't think that would be safe for either of us unless you want our lives to turn into 50 Shades of Grey."
 
I looked at him before smiling. "But that's the type of weird I like, Minho." He looked at me like I was crazy. "I'm not saying I've done it! I'm just a little curious. seems kind of interesting."
 
He chuckled. "You're one wild card."
 
"But you still love me," I pecked his lips. 
 
"That's right."
 
"Let's use this time to try to relax. The boys are coming back tomorrow and I'm pretty sure with them around, I won't be having alone time like this again for a couple of weeks."
 
"Are you sure you want to relax? Or do you just want to have again?"
 
"Who said isn't a part of relaxing?"
 
He smirked and we both shared the same knowing look. We went at it again and again and again. Who knew could feel so good after years of not having it? Boy, have I been missing out. 
 
By the end of the night, we were both exhausted. We cuddled in my bed under the covers with all the lights off. The only light came from the moon outside of my window. 
 
I was sleepy, but didn't want to fall asleep. I was like a stubborn child that didn't want to acknowledge the fact that I was tired. 
 
I mumbled tiredly, "I love you, honey. Like a teen loves wifi."
 
He chuckled. "I love you too. Like a human loves sleep. Now go to sleep, ok?"
 
I shook my head. "I'm not sleepy," but my barely opened eyes told otherwise. 
 
He pecked my lips, "Yes you are. Come on. We'll go to sleep together."
 
I sighed. "Ok. As long as you're with me."
 
"I'll never leave you. I love you."
 
"I love you too." Then I was out like the night.
 
This night made me appreciate the kind of man I have. He tended to me, cared for me, and satisfied my needs. That's a triple threat! There's no way I'm letting him slip away from me. 
 
Ever. 

It's so funny because I went to the Atlanta Ice Cream Festival yesterday, and I saw so many kids. All I could think about were Key's nonexistent children. Little Taemin and Jongin were on my mind. THIS STORY IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE!
 
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. ^.~