New Sensations

My Perfect Stranger

giphy.gif

Ahead

It was almost 11:00 when there was a knock on my bedroom door. 

"Come in," I said softly. The person who stepped in had me sighing in relief. 
 
"Key, I came as soon as I could." Minho walked over to my bed before sitting down and hugging me. 
 
I'd called him earlier during his break to tell him what happened. He was quite shocked about what took place between me and Jonghyun. However, he felt honored that Jongin and Taemin wanted to see him so badly. I basically told him about how stressed out and overwhelmed I've been feeling lately. 
 
"Thanks for showing up," I mumbled as I snuggled into his neck. He smelled like sweat, so he must've came straight after practice. "Your smell is strong."
 
He chuckled. "Well, that's because I was worried about you. A shower can wait. Are you feeling better now? You had me worried after your phone call."
 
I pulled away and shrugged. "I don't know. I guess I'm more bothered than anything. I can't believe the boys have heard me crying at night. They must have been so worried. No wonder they always ask me if I'm ok. Ugh, I just feel so sorry for them."
 
He grabbed my hand. "Well, you shouldn't. They're your sons. It's their job to be worried about their umma."
 
"I know, but the things they worry about aren't things 10 year olds should be thinking about. I just want them to live a better life than I did. I want them to have fun and be free and enjoy their childhood. My childhood was more like a boot camp. I didn't get to have that much fun. Even though I knew my parents loved me, they had a tough way of showing it. I don't want my boys to look back on their lives and see that their childhood was full of them worrying over me." I placed my face in my hands and mumbled, "I'm such a bad umma."
 
Minho let out a long breath before shifting closer to me to put his arm around my shoulders. "Now you know that's the biggest lie you've ever told. I know I haven't been around that long, but every time I'm around those boys, I can easily see how much they love you. They adore you, actually. When it was just me and them at the amusement park, all they could talk about was you. Key, you have such a huge impact on their lives. I'm sure that in their eyes, you're the best umma in the world, and I feel the same way too."
 
I smiled a little as I lifted my head to see him. "Really? You really think so?"
 
He chuckled. "I know so," then he leaned in to kiss me. 
 
I stopped him with my hand. "Um, I'm not kissing you like this. Take your to the shower."
 
He burst out laughing. "Only if you go with me."
 
I lifted an eyebrow. "What? You're such a ert. My kids are sleeping in the room next to me."
 
"I never said I wanted to do anything explicit. So who's the real ert?" He smirked. 
 
"Yah," I playfully hit his chest, "stop manipulating my mind. Anyway, you can use the shower in my bathroom if you'd like. The tub is separate from the shower, so if you'd like to soak, you can use the tub."
 
"Y'know, I was being serious about you coming to the bathroom with me."
 
I whined. "I'm so tired~." I yelped as he lifted me off the bed. 
 
"So am I. Maybe a nice cleaning would help."
 
I giggled as I said, "Choi Minho, put me down!"
 
He walked us into my bathroom before shutting the door and locking it. He placed me on my feet before starting to strip off his clothes. My face instantly heated because this would be the first time that I would ever see him . The most I've seen is his abs and biceps. From the waist below, it's a mystery. I scoped him out as he undressed. He looked so manly with his strong legs and toned upper body. 
 
When he got to his boxers, he looked up and noticed me staring. "Aren't you going to undress too?"
 
"Uhhh, I already told you I'm not getting in there with you. You can wash yourself. I already took a shower."
 
"But I want to get in the tub with you. Let's soak together."
 
"Ew! Minho, don't put it like that. It makes it sound like I'll be drowning in your dirt."
 
He chuckled. "Come on, Key. Just this once."
 
I sighed before going to run the bathwater. I added bubbles of course because it makes things more fun. As the water ran, I started stripping by taking off my shirt. I could feel Minho's eyes on me, but I continued so I can get it over with. When I got to my boxers, I looked up at him. He hadn't taken his off yet. I walked to the tub to stop the water before the tub got too full.
 
When I turned around Minho was still looking at me. "Are you ready?" He asked. 
 
I poked out my lip. "Turn around."
 
He smiled before doing so. I took off my boxers and hurried to get inside the tub. "You can turn back around now."
 
He faced the tub then took off his boxers with no shame. I could definitely see why. He was well endowed. I had to turn my head to keep from staring. 
 
When he was finally in, I began helping him to get cleaned. I washed his hair and scrubbed his back. We were actually having more fun than we should have. We giggled, joked, and even splashed each other with water and bubbles. I really appreciated the fact that Minho could make me forget about my problems by making me have fun, even if we were acting like a bunch of kids. 
 
After awhile, we were on opposite sides of the tub looking at each other and talking. There was definitely some heavy flirting going on between the two of us. 
 
"This was nice," I said as I held hands with him underwater. 
 
"Yeah, I liked this too. It was relaxing and a great way to end a stressful day."
 
"My love for you is growing so much," I said as I looked him in the eyes. "It's like, I have no idea how to express it any other way."
 
"I know one way." He leaned in slowly and kissed me. 
 
When we pulled away, I bit my lip before saying, "I want more."
 
He chuckled. "With pleasure."
 
He grabbed the back of my neck before landing another kiss on my lips. It started out slow and sensual. My breathing was slow as I let myself be taken away by this breath taking kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. 
 
I pushed him farther back to the edge of the tub before straddling him. You could just imagine the tingling sensation that shot up as our bodies touched each other shamelessly. I pulled away to breathe. 
 
"Whoa, I wasn't expecting that."
 
"Neither was I," said Minho, "but I really enjoyed it."
 
"So did I." He leaned in to get more kisses but I stopped him. "Wait, shouldn't we stop before we get too carried away."
 
"But I want to get carried away." He leaned in again but I stopped him again. 
 
"No, I mean...... It's just been awhile since I've......done anything. I don't know if I'm ready to go all the way yet."
 
He nodded before saying, "Key, I understand. And I want you to know that I would never push you to do anything you don't want to do. All I'm saying is, we should just let our bodies take over. Just feel it out."
 
I sighed. "I guess you're right. I trust you so I know I'll be fine."
 
We began making out again. This time, I didn't hold back. I slowly grinded my body against him as we tongue kissed each other. He tightened his grip around my waist and I moaned as my hormones raged. It had been forever since I'd had or anything close to it. So my hormones were on a whole other level. 
 
I pulled away from our heated kiss. "Minho, it's been so long. I feel like I'm about to explode right now."
 
He answered me by putting his lips on my neck and on it, forming hickeys. He grabbed my and squeezed it as my member moved against his. 
 
I let out moans of pleasure. This type of pleasure was indescribable. I swear I was seeing stars. I let out shudders of pleasure as my member hardened. Minho pulled away and traveled his tongue to my s. My head dipped back and I closed my eyes as the pleasure took over. My moans were getting louder and louder as my breathing rate increased. 
 
I pushed his face closer to my chest, begging for more. And that's exactly what he gave me. Underwater, he grabbed my member and gently rubbed the tip with his thumb. 
 
I instantly opened my eyes and let out a louder moan. I can't even tell you how long it's been since someone has touched me down there. I into his hand slowly as I tried to get a feel for things. He flicked my with his tongue as he me. I gripped his hair because I just couldn't take it anymore. I don't think anyone would be able to sit through that sensation. 
 
He pulled his head up and positioned us to where my back was against the edge of the tub and he was on top of me. He looked at me and smirked. 
 
I smiled before gripping his neck and pulling him into another kiss. He placed a hand on my hip while the other one continued to me. I moaned into our kiss so loud our lips vibrated. He disconnected our lips and went back to giving me hickeys while he continued to . 
 
All that could be heard was my heavy pants, moans, and the splash of water. I was so that it hurt. I was ready to right there. I was almost there. 
 
"Mmm, yeah," I moaned as I felt myself nearing the end. "Mmm, Minho! Yeah, like that." I tried not to be too loud because I didn't want to wake my boys. 
 
I felt him smirk against my neck as he continued to leave hickeys. His got faster and faster to the point where I was literally screaming. 
 
"Ah! Yeah! Ah! Minho, yes! Mmm! Keep doing that! Oh, ! I'm about to !" 
 
At that he gave a hard tug and I came so hard it felt like I had been punched in the gut. I let out the loudest moans I had ever heard myself give. As I calmed down, I slowly opened my eyes as I panted. 
 
"Wow, that....was....amazing."
 
He smiled as he looked into my hazy eyes. "I'm glad you think so. I could definitely tell my your moans."
 
I chuckled. "That's because I haven't felt anything like that in forever, even when I've ed. You're just the best." I gave him a thumbs up. 
 
He grinned and leaned down to peck my lips. "Come on, you're tired. Let's go."
 
"What about you? I didn't get to pleasure you."
 
"Oh trust me. You did. This whole situation was a pleasure. And I'm happy that I could give you so much pleasure. I'll be ok, Key. Now let's go." I nodded because I really was tired. 
 
He got out first to find a towel. Once he did, he dried himself off and found one of my bathrobes to put on. Then he walk over to me with another towel and bathrobe. He set those down before helping me out of the tub. I clung to his neck as he dried me off. I jumped a little when he touched my member because I was still trying to calm down. 
 
After drying me off, he put the bathrobe around me. Then he lifted me up and walked me to my bedroom. He pulled back the cover before placing me down. Then he joined me after cutting off the light. 
 
I mumbled. "Minho, I'm hot."
 
"I didn't know if you were comfortable sleeping so I left your robe on."
 
"I sweat easily at night." 
 
I felt him shift out of bed before he cut on the light. Then he walked to me and took off my robe. He stripped himself as well then cut the light off and rejoined me. 
 
I snuggled onto his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist. 
 
"I love you," I whispered as I drifted off to sleep. 
 
"I love you too, Kibum." That was the last think I heard before drifting off to a peaceful sleep. 
 
 
That morning, I woke up to something poking my cheek. I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to wave it off. It continued to poke me. 
 
"Umma," it whispered. Then I realized it was Taemin. 
 
I slowly opened my eyes and whispered. "Good morning, baby."
 
"Umma, when are we going to school?"
 
My eyes instantly widened as realization settled in. I glanced at the clock to see it was 8:35. They're supposed to be to school by 7:30!
 
"Baby, get Jongin and go downstairs to look for breakfast. I'll be ready soon. I'm sorry, honey."
 
"It's okay, umma. And I have a question."
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Why is Minho here? Did he come to surprise us?! Did I ruin the surprise?!"
 
I looked behind me to see Minho still sleeping. Damn he looked gorgeous. 
 
I turned back to Taemin. "You didn't ruin any surprise, honey. He just came over last night and fell asleep."
 
"Ok, but umma? Why don't you two have a shirt on? And what are those things on your neck?"
 
My cheeks heated. "Um....you know umma gets hot at night. It was too hot last night so both of us took our shirts off.  And I left my window open last night, so mosquitoes snuck in here and bit me. Anyway, go do what I said ok? I'll be down there soon to take you guys to school."
 
He smiled brightly. "Ok, umma!" Then he ran out of my room before closing the door. 
 
I sat up and placed my hands in my face out of embarrassment. How was I supposed to explain to him that I got busy last night? I haven't even talked to the boys about yet, so he definitely wouldn't have been able to process what I did last night. 
 
I groaned as I lifted myself out of bed. I can't believe my boys are going to be late to school because of me. I hurried and found some clothes to wear. 
 
Right before heading out the door, I heard Minho ask, "Where are you going?"
 
"I have to take the boys to school. I overslept."
 
His eyes widened as he glanced at the clock. "! I'm late for practice! Coach is going to chew my out!" He hopped out of bed and quickly tried to find something to where. 
 
I helped him out since he didn't bring any changing clothes with him. I gave him some basketball shorts and the biggest shirt I could find in my closet. I really felt bad now. Not only did I have my boys late for school, but now Minho's late for practice. 
 
"I'm sorry, Minho," I said as he put his shoes on. 
 
He looked up. "Sorry for what?"
 
"For making you late. If I never called you, this wouldn't have happened."
 
He stood up and walked towards me. Then he kissed me. "It's not your fault, and don't be sorry. I enjoyed last night. I wouldn't change it for anything."
 
I smiled. "Thanks, but I still feel like I should apologize at least to your coach."
 
He nodded. "Ok." Then he grabbed my hand before leading me out of my bedroom. 
 
We walked downstairs and into the living room. The boys were finishing up their cereal while watching a cartoon. 
 
"Yah, I thought I told you two to not eat in here. That's why we have a dining room."
 
"Sorry, umma," they both dragged. When they noticed Minho walking behind me, they both got up and ran past me to hug him. "Minho!"
 
They hugged each of his legs. It looked so cute. "Hey, you guys," he said as he hugged them back. 
 
Taemin asked, "Are you going to play with us after school?"
 
He smiled before rubbing his head. "I'm afraid not. I have to be at practice all day today. I'm actually late."
 
Jongin interjected, "Umma made you late too?!"
 
I made a face at him which made him laugh. "Yeah, yeah. No more blaming things on me, ok? Now, let's go before we're even more late."
 
We all headed out of the apartment and to our respective cars. As the boys got into my car, I walked over to Minho's. 
 
He said, "I'll follow you to their school. Then we can go to the stadium together."
 
"But aren't you going to be even more late?"
 
"I'll be ok, Key. Coach Jinki isn't that scary."
 
I chuckled. "Ok, whatever you say." I gave him a quick kiss before saying goodbye. 
 
I got into my car and quickly drove the boys to school. When I got there, I couldn't ignore the obvious stares that came my way. I'm absolutely sure they were looking at my neck, probably judging if that was the reason why my boys were late, though it was. 
 
After signing them in and getting a pass to class, I gave Taemin and Jongin a kiss on the cheek. "Have a great day at school, boys. Call me if there are any problems, ok?" They nodded. "I love you," I said as I hugged both of them. 
 
At that, I was out the door and they went to class. I went back to the parking lot where Minho was waiting in his car. 
 
He rolled down the window as I walked up to his car. "How was it?" He joked. 
 
I gave a dead look. "Horribly awkward."
 
He burst out laughing. "Are you ready to go?"
 
I nodded then headed to my car. Once inside, Minho pulled out and I followed him all the way to the stadium. When we got there, I was nervous. What if his coach gets really mad and punishes him really badly? Ugh, why me?
 
We held hands as we walked up to Coach Jinki's office. Minho knocked before walking in. 
 
"Nice of you to finally show up, Choi," said Coach Jinki in a highly sarcastic voice. I could tell he was pissed. "Why the hell are you here so late?! You didn't even call to let anyone know about your whereabouts!"
 
"Sir, my phone died and I overslept-"
 
"Are you aware of how irresponsible that is?!"
 
Before he could get yelled at him any longer, I stepped out from behind Minho and shyly said, "Um....excuse me, Coach Jinki, please don't blame Minho. It's my fault as to why he's late. I'm really sorry. Can you please forgive him?"
 
He instantly softened when he saw me. I guess that's the up side of him having a crush on me. "Oh, hello, Kibum. And remember, you can just call me Jinki. Anyway, you don't have to sacrifice yourself for Minho's well being. I know you two are dating, but when things are his fault, please don't blame yourself for it."
 
"But it really is my fault. I feel so guilty. Can you please spare him this one time?"
 
I noticed his eyes travel to my neck. Then he grinned before saying, "Oooh~, I see now. You two....y'know," he made a gesture with his hands suggesting that he'd had . 
 
Me eyes widened and Minho said, "Coach!"
 
Jinki playfully held up his hand in surrender. "Hey, we're all human. Choi, if you wanted to spend....quality time with you significant other, all you had to do was tell me. I would have understood."
 
"But we didn't have , Coach. We just...kind of....fooled around a bit."
 
My face definitely was as red as Mars right now. I couldn't believe we were actually talking about it. 
 
"Hey, hey. Your business is your business. Anyway, you'll still have to suffer the consequences since it wouldnt be fair to the others if I let you walk away scot-free. Luckily for you, because of your beautiful partner here, your punishment will not be as tough as I'd originally planned."
 
"What's my punishment?"
 
"I want to to do suicides across the field until I tell you to stop."
 
"And that's good?"
 
"It was either that or have you do that along with scrubbing the locker room floors and cleaning the mens' bathroom until it is sparkly clean."
 
Minho cleared his throat. "Suicides it is then."
 
Jinki smiled. "Perfect. Now go on the field to practice with your team. It was nice seeing you again, Kibum-ssi."
 
I smiled. "Nice seeing you too, Jinki. Thanks for being so lenient with Minho. I promise it will not happen again."
 
"Anything for you."
 
Minho raised and eyebrow before putting an arm on my waist. "Uhh, yeaaaah. See you later, Coach." Then he led me out of the office. 
 
When we were in the hallway, I said, "Well it went better than I thought."
 
"Yeah, even though it's getting kind of creepy how Coach keeps flirting with you."
 
I giggled and pinched his cheeks playfully. "Aww, is someone jealous? Well, you have no reason to be. You're the only man I'm crazy about."
 
He smiled before pecking my lips. "Thanks. Do you have anything to do today?"
 
"Well, not really. I was going to sketch some more outfits for this one girl group. But I'll be bored all home alone, so I think I'm just going to go down to the Inkigayo broadcast and hang out there."
 
"Ok, we'll have fun, ok? I don't know if I'll get to talk to you or see you later on today, but just know that I love you."
 
That had me blushing. "I love you too, honey."
 
After our sap fest, I went to my car then road down to the Inkigayo building. I quickly walked to my room to try and cover up my hickeys. I did not feel like getting messed with. When I walked into my room, I was met with someone I wasn't expecting. 
 
"Jonghyun, what the hell are you doing here?! Did you not get the message that I'm serous about this restraining order?"
 
"I know, Key. I came here to talk to you face to face because you won't answer my calls or texts. Plus, I'm not breaking the restraining order because I'm performing today, so I need you to style me."
 
I grunted as I walked past him. "I'm not even working today. I just came down here. What could you possibly want to talk about?"
 
"I wanted to talk abou-.... Key, what the hell is that on your neck?" 
 
. I avoided eye contact as much as possible. "I don't know what you're talking about. " I felt him grip my arm and roughly turn me around. "Jonghyun!-"
 
"Are these ing hickeys?!"
 
"No, they're-"
 
He gripped my shoulders. "Dammit, don't lie to me!"
 
"Jonghyun, get your ing hands off of me!"
 
"Why, huh?! So he can put his hands on you?! So he can touch you in all the ways that I used to?!"
 
"I swear if you don't get the hell out of my face, I'm calling the cops!"
 
"Yeah, ing right. I'm not letting you do that. You're GOING to talk to me!"
 
"Maybe I would if you wasn't so damn crazy! Why can't you just leave me alone and be happy that I'm happy?! Me and you will NEVER get back together! Ugh, I knew coming here might be a bad idea." I shrugged his hands off of me and stormed off. 
 
This was definitely my last straw with him. I know I may have said this many times before, but I really mean it. Jonghyun better watch his ing back because I'm not taking his anymore.