Rumour

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to dorm, Sehun is on a really bad mood. He was scold badly by his manager because of his behaviour on the studio.
" i know, you like joking. but that was not a good one." that was his manager told him.
Sehun feels surprised about what he did too. His hate for Suzy really growing big since 8 years ago. He said a lot of bad words to her.
Involve with her on this huge project really turtoring him. He hates being together with her, but sometimes he missed her, he missed his old friend so bad.
And now, in one weeks time, he needs to see her again for cf filming. How fate is always played it part well.

***

" can i cancel this contract?" Suzy talk to her manager on their way home. She feels angry about Sehun right now, and she thinks that meeting him again is not a good choice.
" are you kidding? of course no, this contract is the serious one, the ammount is too huge, so does the penalty if you violating it"
Suzy takes a deep breath and close her eyes quickly. It's so annoying, i don't want to have any business with him ever again.
" what's the matter Suzy-ya?" her stylist now taking turn to ask her.
" nothing, onnie"
" you have a great team work with that exo boys in my opinion"
" right, they're good kids and have an excellent work ethic, they're suprisingly nice" her manager talk again while smiling.
Suzy doesn't want to hear any of this, so she try to sleep while put her headphone. At least no Sehun for one week.

 

Suzy is busy finishing her schedule here and there, she has schedule for cf filming and fansigning for somebrand.
She needs to finish all her individual schedule quickly, so she can focus for miss A's comeback later this year.
She's having a break when she receive a text message from her brother.

what are you doing, check the internet right now!

Suzy can sense something wrong is happening, because she can't find her manager and stylist.
She open her phone and going online. Her name is in number one ranking search on every site.
Her name is on trending on twitter. But importantly, it's not her name alone. Sehun's name is in there too.
After what happened between them in the past, the worst nightmare could happen soon. Even though Suzy doubting that their story from middle school will come out. because all their friends already promised to them, to keep all their drama in the past.

 

***

" you dating her?"
" For god's sake, No!"
Sehun is surrounded by his managers and staff from his company. This morning, rumours about them surface on the internet.
It's nothing, if you want to compare it with Baekhyun's case a few months ago. But still, it cause a huge stir.
" so, about that fancam?"
Sehun shook his head, on disbelief. The fancam from the award show he attended one month ago, now becoming viral.
Not because He doing an outstanding dance or acrobatic m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter