Concert

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Suzy-ya, are you sure about this?" Suzy is on the car with one of her stylist.
She's on her way to exo's concert venue.
" you'll be dead if you get caught."
" i'm not coming to the concert onnie, i'll just wait for him until he come out, talk to him and go home."
Her stylist give Suzy a quick glance.
" is that easy to do? your boyfriend have 14 thousand fans in there, and half of them probably hating you right now."
Suzy turn her face to her and give her a smile.
" that's why, i bring you with me. ask for help from his stylist and told him i'm here."
 

Suzy now parking her car outside the stadium. seems like the concert is still showing.
" why aren't you contacting him first, before coming here?" her stylist try to talking and give her a deep gaze.
" he keep ignoring my message, onnie." Suzy talk with low voice and takes a deep breath.
" why both of you keep fighting, i just don't get it. Try calling him then."
" i don't have any courage for calling, and do you think he'll answer his phone on this situation?" Suzy pointing her finger to the stadium.

Her stylist takes a deep breath and start wearing her jacket and hats.
" how many messages you sent him until now?" she ask Suzy with low voice.
" one." her eyes got bigger after she heard his answer.
" only one? Suzy-ya, that's not even ignoring. you really.." she loss at words.
" i have my pride onnie." Suzy talks with loud voice while give her a deep gaze.
" onnie, listen i've been bullied by him for three weeks, i can't thinking straight and my head is hurt so much because of that, please help me."
Suzy talks with low voice while looking down and covering her face.
" i can't believe, you're doing something like this right now. i thought you're a chic girl who doesn't need a man, you even have song about that."
Her stylist give her a light hit on her head while chuckling.
Suzy can only close her eyes and thinking, why exactly the reason for doing this.

Suzy is already waiting in her car for almost one hour. A few wave of fans already leaving the stadium since 30 minutes ago. She try really hard to hide.
Even though, people won't know her car is, but still. There's a high chance some Sehun's fans will notice. She does stoped her car on one of the dark area.
So she pull of her car and leave the parking lot.

***


Sehun is celebrating the second day of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter