Melted Ice

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun eat his breakfast all alone, their members already gone for their schedule. He has a meeting with the ice cream company in the afternoon. They'll told him about the sales.
and pretty sure he'll meet Suzy again, unless she has other schedule to do.
He remembers last night she was crying and looks really dissapointed, back in the days when they were only a middleschooler, she often saw her crying.
Because she fail on some exams, because she miss her parents, failed an audition. But yesterday, he saw her crying because of him for the first time.
Things have been so though and confusing for him, and when he try to talk with Suzy, he couldn't resist the hates that he has for her.

" you need to get ready in 20 minutes." his manager talk to him with loud voice and he just reply with a nod.
" Sehun-a, what are you going to do about the meeting?"
" i'm going to do my best." Sehun only answer the question shortly.

***

Suzy is on her way to the meeting after finishing a photo shoot for some magazine. She glad that the interview doesn't include her recent relationship at all.
But now she feels anxious to meet Sehun, after last night fight, and about him visiting her parents and members makes her embarassed.
She doesn't know what to do when she see him later, she'll need to apologize, but what if he still angry and ignore her like usual.
If she knew that her fate will tangled with him once again, she'll working hard to make up with him.

" you met with someone last night?" her manager asking her and makes her surprised.
" huh? how do you know? are you spying me?"
" of course not, the security said you go out at night and back to your apartment while crying."
Suzy feels embarassed and covering her face.
" who did you met?" Her manager asking with sarcastic tone, pretending not knowing the answer.
" don't teasing me, oppa."
" are you fighting with him, and crying?"
Her manager ask her while laughing and chuckling. He can't believe it. Suzy is one of the strongest young idol in his eyes. He rarely see her crying.
" what a joke, Suzy-ya. don't involve too much emotions on this relationship, you still young, who knows how many great guy out there beside your boyriend."
Suzy's not answering anything and only look out to the window. He's right, he's only Sehun, my middleschool friend, nothing special from him.

***

Sehun reach the meeting venue, and walk with lame step. If he could drop out from this project, he's willing to do it.
" Suzy-shi is here.." Sehun turn his head when his stylist stop from her walk and stare at the entrance.
yes, she's here. walking in her high heels while hold a cup of coffee and her phone.
She looks really beautiful on everyone eyes even Sehun. he's admit that his friend right here is deserve the title of a goddess.

" your boyfriend is here too, Suzy-ya, she stare at you." Suzy can hear her stylist w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter