Here Comes Trouble..

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few people still wrapping up the properties of the concert, there's still a lot of people in here.
Suzy walking quickly while use her hair to covering her face.
She keeps walking deeper to the stadium and almost reaching the stage venue when she find Sehun is surrounding with a few staffs who busy with their phone.
He's there sitting while looking down and tired face.
Suzy is hesistate to coming over, too many people in there. And she feels wronged because she thinks that the one who caused all the trouble is her.
She understand that people like her and Sehun couldn't do anything by themself, in the end they need to go back and asking for help from everyone else.
She doesn't know, why they decide to keep secret from these people, when they're involving directly with their life.


Sehun lift his face, when one of his stylist suggesting him to call Suzy's manager.
He lift his face slowly, and find Suzy who standing a few meters away from him. She cuts her hair, she have a quite short and browny hair right now.
" she's here." Sehun get up from his sit and talk with low voice. Everyone seems surprised and following his gaze.

Suzy give them a bow, when she realized everyone focusing their eyes to her.
Few people looks relieved, but some others looks slightly annoyed.
She's walking closer to them with heart that beat rapidly.
" i'm sorry for the trouble." Suzy give them a bow once again while saying sorry.
Everyone's nodding their head and start to leaving her with Sehun alone.

***

" what happened?" that's the first sentence that Sehun give for her on three weeks.
" nothing." Suzy answer the question while smiling.
" i need to talk to you." she continue her talk while give Sehun a quick glance.
" My head is still recovering from what just happened, if you're going to talk about something complicated and confusing, i better not hearing that."
He get up from his sit and ready to walk away when Suzy hold his hands tightly.
He takes a deep breath and give Suzy a quick glance.
" ok, talk."
" let's end this act today." Suzy talk with low voice while looking down.
" I'm going to stop acting as your girlfriend, i'm going back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter