Hate

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" what are you doing here?" Suzy lift her head slowly when she saw someone standing beside her.
" is it yours? this machine?" Sehun pointing on a drink vending machine while give suzy's a deEp gaze.
" No." Suzy talk to him with low voice while looking down and start walking away from him.
" Ya! your drink!" Sehun try to hold her hoodie and pull it harshly.
Suzy grin her teeth and take a deep breath before turn her face to him.
" Thank you, sehun-shi." she give him a smile and a bow.
Sehun looks confused with her behaviour, and she just talk to him without sound.
"Get lost"
"Sehun-a!" Sehun can see his manager run to him and told him to preparing for the rehearsal.
Before he walks away, Suzy give his manager a bow too. Sehun finally back to his sense and give her a quick smile while bowing to her.

***

Two years ago after Sehun debut, Suzy feels like her life is officially over. Chances too see him are getting higher day by day as his popularity rapidly increase.
Acting in a drama or on camera is hard enough for her and now she must do it in real life. Like right now.
give him a smile and bowing to each other. Absurd. she doesn't even want to spare a glance for that bastard.

" Suzy-ya, where were you?"
" i bought a drink." Suzy give her manager a smile and take a sit on the sofa.
" we'll on air in 3 hours from now, start preparing girls."
" yes." Suzy and her members start to prepare for the event, an award show, one of the most precious award in this music industry.

***

After his popularity rising, Sehun barely have time to enjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter