Partner

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sehun and Suzy entering the building side by side. And yes ofcourse every pair of eyes are focusing on them.
Security, recptionist, trainer, trainee, employee. Every single of them.
At first Suzy's trying to replying their stare by bowing and smiling. But after a while her courage is gone.
She just looking down without concerning any whisper and gaze.
Suzy thought that at least Sehun will act properly and grab her hand to walk faster. But no, that guy just walking slowly in front of her while take a few stops for talk with his companion.

Sehun take a quick glance to Suzy who walking behind him. He feels a little bit bad for her.
But he thought that he's nothing at fault. Suzy's the one who following him, so why he need to bother.
Sehun is waving his hand to a fews dance intrucstors who passed by him when suddenly Suzy is linking her arms to his.
He throw an intense gaze to her, but he only found her smiling and bowing to everyone confidently.
She's like Suzy in a cf and billboard across the street, so confident and full of charisma.
But still, only a few minutes ago she's act like a lost child and pale face.

" what are you doing right now?" he talks to her with low voice.
" i'm not someone who you can ignore easily, and you know that." she answers while keep walking in her 5cm high heels and smiling.
" I've been ignoring you for 8 years, and yes it is easy. Let me go. I hate it." Sehun try to pull her his hand from hers. But she just won't let go.
" i know. that's why i'm doing it."
Sehun stop from his walking and makes Suzy stoptoo. He stare at her with a deep gaze, and yes Suzy feels intimidated right away.
That gaze coming out everytime he's angry, still not changes after all this years.
But no, she won't lost at this battle.

" w..hy?" she talks to him with husky voice when Sehun pull her head to his shoulder.
Suzy feels surprised and blinking her eyes a few times.
" even though this is my playground, someone here could be your haters who told you to die on internet. You told me to save you? you're really not helping."
He letting go his hug, after talk like that and give her a smile. Suzy is so scared by him. He sounds like a psycopath.
" Let's go." and after that he start leaving her who still in shock and still try to collect her sense.

***

Sehun open the door of practice room slowly, he's not really want to practice or see s today. After what happened few days ago.

" we don't mind, if you told us before, but this is too shocking, Sehun-a."
That day when he and s talk about him dating Suzy. Few of them was in mental breakdown.
" we know about Baekhyun since a long time ago, we even know how the process of their relationship, so even though our team have impacted by their relationship we could accept it well."
Sehun is really lost on words, how can they know about his relationship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter