Blurred

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the d-day, day of cf shooting for Sehun and Suzy, there's no other people, only them.
" Is she here yet?" Sehun is getting his make up done, and start wondering about Suzy while asking to his manager.
" she's here, she's preparing right now." his manager talk with low voice while nodding his head.
One of the stylist give Sehun a smile and talk to him.
" you must be nervous, right?" she's asking him while styling his hair. Sehun give her a glance and replying her smile.
He doesn't know the answer.
" if you're doing it with other people it won't matter, if you're doing it with your virtual girlfriend or wife like on the tv, you won't be nervous right?"
She talks to him with low voice and make Sehun petrified. Yes, Suzy is only a virtual girlfriend there no needs to feel insecure and nervous, right?
" yes." Sehun reply her question shortly.
 

" is she gonna be ok?" Sehun is surprised by his manager sudden question.
" why?"
" all the cf with romantic vibe that you've done, never showed any the model's face, right? all the model for the mv and stage performance getting bashed, even Taeyeon too."
His manager take a deep breath, he looks worried.
Sehun close his mouth tightly, and now he realized all the nervousness was a caused from worriedness, he's afraid something bad will happen to Suzy.
" are you gonna be ok?" and now his manager ask him while pat his shoulder.
" Suzy's fans is no better than yours, she's the nation's first love, you took her. How do you think the nation's feeling right now?"
Sehun hearing all the sentences while looking down and slightly nod his head.

***

Suzy finished her make up and ready to changing clothes, when she found Sehun standing in the door of her waiting room.
He looks gloomy, and angry as always. Suzy is taking a glance to everyone in the room and noone noticed Sehun in the door.
She gets up from her sit and walk to the door quickly.
" are you going to do this? seriously?" Sehun asking her with low voice as soon as Suzy standing in front of him.
Suzy blinking her eyes and give him a stare.
" doing what?" she talks with low voice.
" this, a whole of this."
Suzy showing a smile on her beautiful face while looking down.
" if i said, i won't. what will you do?" Suzy lift her face to Sehun and, he just petrified. he have no answer or solution.
" look, we've done this before, you were roleplaying as my cousin once, it is the same." Suzy talks to him with gentle voice. But she know what she said is absurd.
She can see Sehun is full of anxiety and worriedness, same as her. She's destroying her clean image because of this scandal, tons of fans are dissapointed.
But what can she do, the whole things that happened not anybody's fault. It's because of her and Sehun doing.

"  we're lying to a whole word, not a bunch of middleschooler." Sehun looks annoyed and give her a deep gaze. Suzy can see his scare through his eyes.
" want me to hug you? you'll feel better and less afraid." Suzy talks to him while teasing him and put her hand around his shoulder. She usually did this back in the days, when they're still a bestfriend.
Sehun takes a deep breath, and give Suzy a quick glance.
" So annoying." he talks with low voice before knocking the door and makes everyone in the room focusing their eyes to them.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter