It takes two to argue

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The photoshoot have a great concept, it's colorful everywhere. Suzy has the first turn to have a solo photoshoot.
She does things like this almost everyday, she know exactly how to pose.
" that's nice, now smile and lift the ice cream with your left hand"
The photographer give her a detailed direction, and she's following it well

after 2 hours, now exo members taking turn for their photoshoot, they start with group and now the individual shoot.
Their photoshoot surely takes quite a long time. Suzy manage to take a nap for 2 hours, and when she wokes up her staffs is nowhere to be found.
Suzy decide to search for some food. she get out from her waiting room and wearing her leather jacket.
After 5 minutes walking around, Suzy find the dining room and open the door slowly. She can see a few staffs bowing to her and smile to her.
She talks to some of them while tacking a few pack of salad. After a while, they left the room one by one, and now only herself stand on the room.
She decide to take a few bread, when  the door is opening from outside. She turns her head and find Sehun standing there with his beanie.
They stare at each other awkwardly.

" I'm still picking my foods." Suzy finally gather her courage and talk to him with low voice.
" so what?" Sehun start walking towards the table and stand beside her.
" one of us need to get out, and since i'm here first, so.."
" don't talk to me, i don't know you, i'm not supposed to talk with strangers." Sehun talk with low voice without looking at Suzy
Sehun feels surprised when Suzy touch her face and make him stare to the window.
" i'm not a stranger, i'm Bae Suzy, look that Billboard. That's me" she talks with sarcastic tone an deep voice.
Sehun feels angry suddenly, this girl really have no manners and the fact that nobody else know about it make him more angry.
Suzy find herself staring at Sehun for awhile when he glance to her billboard outside.

Both of them know, all this hate and harsh words starting from where, at least Suzy know Sehun is not a bad person.
It was just their sellfishness, the hates already accumulate for 8 years long without any apology for each other. and now there's no turning back.
Sehun is a bastard in Suzy's mind and Suzy is a mannerless queenbee on Sehun's.

***

" I'm sorry? do you know where Suzy is?" Both of them can hear a loud voice from outside the room.
" my manager." Suzy turn head right away from Sehun and rushiedly go outside the door.
Sehun staring at her back and take a deep breath. How he miss the old Suzy.
Suzy start looking around the corridor, and find him right away.
" oppa!" she calling her manager with loud voice.
" where have you been?"
" ah..I just came back from dining room, i picked up some food." she lift her hand a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter