Owe

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Suzy finished their shoot on night, and they'll continuing for the cf tomorrow.
" Good job, thank you." all the staffs greeting Suzy and Sehun while give them a smile and clap.
" Thank you, yes, see you tomorrow." Suzy and Sehun bowing to all the staff while smiling. They glade that today ended without any huge failure.
They act really well, shoot really well, fight really well, and they look good as couple on everyone's eyes.

" you're going home?" Suzy ask Sehun when both of them finish changing clothes and erasing their make up.
" i'm going somewhere. My manager just bring my car and left." he answer with low voice while showing her his car keys.
" he didn't pick you up?" Suzy seems curious and asking him while looking down.
" no, it's more simple if i drive by myself." he talks while walking away from her.
" can i come with you?"
Sehun turn his head and give Suzy a deep glance, he feels surprised right now. She start to act like they're really close with each other.
And Sehun find this kind of act is weird.
" No." he reply the question shortly.
" Please." Suzy grab his arms quickly and pouting her lips.
" why are you being like this, i've been together with you all day. don't you think i need a break from keep seeing you?"
Sehun pull his arm while talk to her loudly.
" it's your fault, i told you before my manager is angry because i hugged you. i don't want to get scold, it's annoying."
She talks while lift her face and give Sehun a deep gaze. She's annoyed too. she feels like after this chaostic relationship began, there's no even one day she feels happy.
Like today.

" oh? you still here?" Sehun was ready to talk back to her, when he saw a bunch of staffs walking toward their direction.
" yes. i'm going home right now." Sehun think this is a good chance to run away, so he's bowing to them and following their walk while leaving Suzy who still stand on her position.

***

Suzy shake her head, she really want to scream and lashing out her anger toward Sehun right now.
" saving me? that bastard is really great on lying." Suzy turn her back and walking slowly to find her manager.
Sehun is still hard to handle, when she thinks she finally succeed on fixing her relationship with him.

Suzy doesn't really want to hear any words from her manager a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter