Hug

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy entered while sticking herself close to Sehun. She does know a few people from SM. She friends with female idols from SM.
But again, because she's been so busy, even when you friends with someone it'll still awkward if you meet after a very long time.
This so called party is better than what she saw on the internet, it just some casual get together without any fancy dress and heavy make up.

" Suzy-ya." Suzy turn her face when someone calling her name, and she find Sunny came to her while smiling.
She's pretty close with her after staring in a variety show few years ago, but just like that. They're rarely meet, and everything feels slightly awkward.
" oh onnie, how are you." Suzy give her a quick bow and light hug. she gives Sehun a quick glance and he just standing there without saying anything.
" I'm going to meet my members, and we're going home." Sehun lowering his head and talk to Suzy while whispering.
Suzy just nod her head lightly.
" you leaving her behind?" Sunny ask Sehun with low voice when he's walking away from them.
" no, i'll be back, please take care of her for a while, noona" Sehun answer her question while smiling.


" i'm surprised about your relationship with him." Sunny talk to Suzy when they're walking around together in the party.
Suzy is not listening and just walking while looking down.
" onnie? is it ok, if i stay here?" She feels uncomfortable.
" i don't know, just put your hoodie on, so the staffs won't notice, it's a party anyway, everyone is busy with their own business."
They're stopping in a round table, Suzy can see a few familiar face in that table.
" Suzy?" Amber come to her and pull her to sit. She knew her, since all miss A members are friends with her.
But still, none of idol in this party is comfortable enough for her.

" where did you meet him?" and finally the question that she's expected to be asked finally here.
Suzy hesistate to answer the question, everyone seems surprised when she's reasurring them that she and Sehun is really dating.
" we went to the same school, years ago." she finally answer the question with low voice.
" how long you've been dating?"
Suzy doesn't really know who ask the question, because she have a brain freeze right away.
She can't make up story by her self.
" i'm going to the restroom." Suzy get up from her sit while smiling to everyone.
" you want me to come with you?" Hyoyeon offering help, but Suzy shake her head lightly.

***

Sehun find s who's having fun and enjoying the party.
" Sehun-a, how's the shoot?" Chen talk to him as soon as they met.
" Good." he reply with a smile and start to talk to s.
" you bring your car here?" Tao is asking him while pat his shoulder lightly.
" yes, and now i'm going somewhere first." Sehun just reply him with a nod.
" where are you going?"
" somewhere."
Sehun leaving s who shake their head, like they already know it's something to do with Suzy.

Sehun back to his car to takes  his cellphone, he doesn't want to bother by being seen together Suzy, it's more easy to calling her.
He try to calling her a few times, but no one get through, seems like she's really having fun with her friends in there.
Sehun decide to walk around the area while waiting for her to came out.

Suzy is walking around the park near the party venue. Few peoples are here, enjoying the scenery. She's doing the same thing, walking around the park with her hoodie on.
She never paid attention to how beautiful the world is, but after her life turn upside down because of her becoming celebrity, she realized how she miss all beautiful things.
Now she's rarely go out, because it'll turn into chaos if people see her. She's really a popular girl in the country.
But now, after Sehun back to her life, she has this kind of chances.

Suzy is walking with weak step while enjoying the scenery, She feels extremely uncomfortable on that party. She feels wronged to everyone after lying about her relationship with Sehun.
She's lying to a whole world, even her family and friends.
She thinks that she close with few people, she's having a great relationship with people from her company, her fellow trainee friends, frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter