Rumour pt-2

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy and Jihyun coming to 24 hours private restaurant. Impossible for the reporter to come in or even take picture from the outside.
Tight security, and hideous building. great place to have secret date with your famous friend.

" what is he doing here?" Suzy can't help but talk with loud voice when she find Sehun sit on the table with his beanie and leather jacket.
" he's asking me to bring you here." Jihyun talk with low voice while dragging her to the table
" onnie? how come you still in contact with this guy? seriously?" Suzy feels extremely irritated, she remembers this afternoon he reject her offer to meet.
" we divorced wife and husband not child Suzy-yaa." Jihyun talk while smiling to them.
" he's not your child, believe me you don't want a child like him." Suzy give Sehun a deep gaze and he just reply her with a stare and intimidated gaze, he looks annoyed.
" ok, i divorced his cousin not him, oh and i do want a child like him. Now talk, i'm going to meet my friends over there."
Jihyun leave them and start to walking away from their table.


" who said we don't need to meet." Suzy start the conversation while taking a few ship of water.
" the situation is getting serious, so i changed my mind." Sehun talk to her with low voice.
" your mind is so slow, i already know it since this afternoon."
" so you know that our cf shooting get canceled?" Suzy feels surprised, because her manager not saying anything about this yet.
So she shook her head to Sehun. This is the first time she experienced this, her work getting canceled because of rumours.
" don't be so ignorant, Suzy-ya. you know what will happen to us after this, right?"

Suzy lift her head to him. He talks with low voice and gentle tone. And that was the first time he called her name in years.
" i..i.know." Suzy try to control her voice. She can't be too excited about this.
" what are you going to do then?" Suzy ask him with low voice.
" you're the senior. tell me what should i do." Sehun talk to her while lift his shoulder.
" you're the one who sold one million album, and having crazy fangirls, tell me what should i say to them."
" everybody loves you in this country, nobody will hates you."
" yeah, like taeyeon onnie not loved before." Suzy start to fueling gas on fire. Sehun looks annoyed already.
" they're dating, we're not, stop comparing." Sehun talking while give her a quick glance.


Sehun and Suzy doesn't really know what to do. They still not telling anyone about their relationship. Nobody around them knowing about their past.
And now everythings suddenly screwed up, they have no idea to handle this. it'll be more simple if they're dating, but the fact is not like that.

" should i say to them we're enemy?" Suzy open the conversation, and give Sehun a slight surprise.
" i never thought you as an enemy." he talks to Suzy while taking off his beanie.
He cut his hair. Suzy find herself relieved when Sehun not seeing her as an enemy.
" i'll tell them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter