THE BEGINNING

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2006

"Suzy-ya, is it ok, if i want to get married?"
Suzy lift her face to a woman in front of her and smiling. Ji hyun onnie, her mom's friend from gwangju.
" of course, why not? that's your life."
" i know, but you stay with me here, while chasing your dream." Ji hyun take a deep breath and touch Suzy's hand slowly.
" why? he has a wife already? why?" Suzy talk to her with low voice.
" No, he's not. how can you thinking like that?"
" so why? what? you seems so troubled."
" you understand what marriage means, right? suzy-ya?"
Suzy start thinking, even though now she's a middle schooler, she knows exactly what marriage is. Just like her parents in Gwangju.
" I know." She finally nod her head.
" so you know, that after a woman get married, she needs to live with her husband and build their own household on a dream house?"
Suzy start laughing hard, her explanation is so absurd. Suzy start to tie her hair and get up from her sit.
" We need to move out from this house, and go to my husband's house later."
Suzy nod her head lightly.
" don't worry, onnie. I won't bother. I'll be busy on try some auditions and i'll be back to Gwangju oftenly."
" really?
" of course, you really help me a lot, when we're just a neighborhood friends."
She give her a smile and pat her hand slowly.

***
 

" Are you kicking me out right now?" Sehun talk while give his cousin a deep gaze.
" ya! what are you talking about? i'm not kicking you out. I'll just say that, i'll get married two months from now."
His cousin talk with low voice, and Sehun just laughing hard.
" whatever, you can do what you want, but please don't send me to another family's house."
Sehun can't imagine, if he needs to move out from this house, His cousin is the only one he have, the one he comfortable with. while waiting for his family back, he needs to stay here.
" i won't, i promise."
" But isn't it weird, you're getting married when my family isn't here? they're your family too, hyung."
" I know, i feel sorry for them, but what can i do, my parents's approved it already."

 

" Don't stay near me at school" Sehun talk to Suzy in front of their class. Being a housemates with unpredictable way, making his life suffer even more.
Suzy and their friends are famous for their annoying behaviour as a girls. They're not bullying people, they just simply annoying. Talking in loud voice, laughing here and there.Trying hard to look attractive, whining on P.E class, just like that.
" why? i'm a human too." Suzy feels offended with what Sehun said.
" I hate girls like you."
" you're weird, you're not supposed to hate girls at your age." Suzy talk to him with low voice.
" yeah right." He just left her and walk in to the class.
Suzy take a deep breath, and following him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter