Confession

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is busy for preparing his second concert and upcoming comeback. He spend so much times for practicing and recording.
" Is Suzy-shi coming to our concert?" Suho is talingk to Sehun when they have dinner together after concert rehearsal.
Sehun almost chooked by his food and give Suho a quick glance.
" why are you asking that?" Minseok talk with low voice, while hit his shoulder lightly.
" why so suddenly? you can ask Baekhyun hyung first." Sehun talk while give Suho a glare and take a sip of water.

Baekhyun stopping his eat and give Sehun a stare.
" she's not coming, she's having a birthday party that day." He talk with low voice.
" who? Suzy?" Chanyeol try to take some interest for their conversation and start talking.
" no, his girlfriend." Suho talks while pointing his hand to Baekhyun.
" so?" Suho now turn his eyes to Sehun once again.

Sehun takes a deep breath and stopping his eat.
" there's no good reason for her to come." he talks with low voice while put a few pieces of meat to his mouth.
" really? why? she can watch your y dance." Chen feels like teasing and talk while laughing.
" am i practicing hard for her to see? i'm not. i'm doing it for our fans." Sehun talk without looking to her hyungs face and continuing his eat.
" arraseo, why are you being so cold toward hyung?" Chen talks while pouting his lips and leave Sehun alone.
" i'm not, it's just because you keep asking about her, i don't know everythings about her." Sehun try to deffence himself and talks with low voice and annoyed face expression.
" ok, i'm sorry." chen talks to her while pat his back slowly. He knows that this topic is not really appealing for Sehun to talk about, after all the hates he receives.
" you should say sorry too, hyung. you're the one who started it." chanyeol pointing his finger to Suho.
" arraseo, i'm sorry Sehun-a." Suho talks while smiling to him.

 

***

Suzy is lying around at her room, while reading articles about exo concert that will be held tonight.
She thinks that Sehun and his groups is amazing, only 3 years of debut and already held two differents huge scale concert.
" 5 days in one month?" Suzy can't believe her eyes when she find out about the concert schedule.

She reach her phone and typing a short message for him.

Fighting.

She stare at her phone and takes a deep breath. Everything seems different right now.

 

" i'll sing a song for you when you sad, i'll come with you to bookstore if you want, i'll take care of you if you sick, i'll told you a joke when you mad, i want to do it again right now."
Suzy talk to Sehun with deep voice and sparkling eyes. Finally i have my bestfriend back.
Sehun not saying anything and just stare at her without blinking his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter