HOME

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" i can give you two days, but nobody know." his manager talk to Sehun.
" thank you, hyung." Sehun nod his head lightly.
" i'm doing this, because i feel sorry for her, i can only give you two days and covering everything. Noone else should know, and don't get caught."
Sehun drive his car on this early morning to Suzy's apartment. He just found out about what happened at the concert through internet.


Suzy feels an extreme surprised when she found Sehun's name on her phone screen.
She pick up his call.
" come out, pack some clothes, quickly." he talk with deep voice. Suzy want to talk back, but she didn't.
hearing his voice is surprisingly enough to makes everything seems better.
Suzy came out with a small bag of clothes. She's wearing her sunglasses and a hoodie.
" you really listen to me well." Sehun talks to her as soon as he sees her coming out.
" i'm not in a good mood, today." Suzy give him a quick glance, and handling her bag to him.


Sehun find Suzy is indeed on a bad condition, her eyes is swollen from crying again. She's not bothering him with silly question or something else, she's really quiet.
" you didn't tell me about what happened at the concert." Sehun talks to her while giving her a quick glance.
Suzy lift her face to his and stare at his eyes, sharply.
" I did."
" when?"
" i told you, i saw your fans, but you ignored me." Suzy can't hold it anymore and talk to him rudely.
" i'm sorry, but that's the things we always doing for years, ignoring each other." Sehun talk with calm voice while chuckling.
Suzy's not answering anything, that's true but not really. After months being together and act as a lover, it's kind of hard for Suzy to treat Sehun like when she hated him.

***

" here we are." Sehun stopping her car in front of the house. Suzy start looking around, this place again.
" why are we here?"
Suzy get out from the car and entering her old house, not exactly her house, but she did live here.
This was the place that started everythings.
" oy princess, i'm not taking your bag." Sehun handling Suzy's bag roughly. And s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter