Us Right Now

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy is playing with her dog, Damon. at her apartment alone. Thought on shoot cf together with Sehun is fullfilling her mind for one whole day.
And with the fact, lot of peoples anticipate it makes her more nervous. She doesn't realized that she and Sehun already stand on this point.
where everyone paying attention to them more than ever.
Suzy find her phone ringing for several times, unknown number.
She looks at her phone screen for a minutes, and decide to picking it up.

" are you crazy?" that was the first sentence she heard from the person.
No need to think, Suzy already know who's talking. Oh Sehun, that bastard.
" I'm not the one who yelled at strangers on the phone." she talk with sarcastic tone and low voice.
Suzy find Sehun sigh over the phone.
" who is it?" she's try to tiggering his anger once again. Sehun is always have a high tolerance for her bad behaviour on the past, but now.
" you are crazy."
He cut off the phone suddenly.

***

Sehun takes a deep breath when she found kyungsoo watching him on the corner of the room.
" why are you so angry? who is it? who is crazy? another sasaengs?"
Sehun and s already experienced all bad things regarding this issue.
" oh.. hyung, yes." he feels bad for lying. But he has no other excuse.
" you need to hold your temper, sometimes i was really scared too. But still.."
Kyungsoo pat Sehun's shoulder and leaving him.
Sehun can stand Sasaengs, but he just can't stand Suzy. That girl.

His phone is suddenly ringing, he takes a glimpse and find Suzy's number on it.
She has her number from Tao's phone, he took her number secretly.

No more screaming, take a deep breath Sehun-a.
He placed his phone closer to ear.
" who are you to calling me crazy, Ya!!" Suzy is screaming on her phone.
Sehun is shock and close his ear right away.
" After all you've done, i have the right to called you as anything" Sehun speak in low voice and deep tone.
Suzy's not speaking anything and it slightly, just slightly makes Sehun feels wronged.
" anyway, why are you agreed to do that cf?" Sehun finally can talk with normal tone without screaming.
" The contract is nice." she answer it shortly and stop talking after that.
" did you even know that i'm going to participate as well?"
" I knew it, they told me."
Sehun feels annoyed right away. He want to swearing so bad.
" but why..why. Are you really loving money that much? where's your pride right now?"
Suzy feels angry and mostly sad after hearing that. Sehun was serious talking to her, there's no way he's joking. Even it will be better if he talk while screaming.
But no, he just said it with serious tone. Suzy was taken aback and now start to have a teary eye.
" I don't have pride in front of that big ammount of money, and yes i love money so freaking much."
she cut the conversations and takes a deep breath. Who says his personality is great?
 


This is two weeks after that phone call and after Suzy signed the contract.
" Suzy-ya, you have your things, right?" her manager talk to her as soon as she get out from her apartment.
" you looks pale? are you ok?"
Suzy stare at her reflection on the mirror. Of course she's so pale, she's going to meet Oh Sehun right now.
The illest bastard that she ever knew. The one he hates for 8 years. the one who called her a on age fourteen.
" The first batch of filming are starting today, you have your script. is not that hard right?"
Suzy just nod to her manager and start studying the script.
" Oh, before the filming, you'll have an interview for entertainment weekly with exo together, it'll be good if you can do some research about them."
Suzy gave her manager a surprised look.
" i don't recall, i have interview." she talks with low voice. Having interview with Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter