Whose Mistake

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy now sit in one of the bench of a park near her former middle school. She waits for Sehun here.
All the reporters stop following her after they confirmed the news. And it's 2 am in the morning, nobody here except her.
She was dropped by her manager, she told him the truth. She told him she's  going to meet Sehun.
and since now everybody know she's dating him. She has the permission. with a lot of conditions for sure.

" why are you so late?" Suzy finally can talk to him when she find Sehun running toward her direction.
" you think it's easy to go out at this situation?"
" it's easy for me. you don't bring your car?" Suzy seems confused when she saw nothing or nobody behind him.
" i came here by taxi." he just reply shortly.
" oh you brave. good. and now what?"
Sehun focusing his eyes to Suzy who looks really tired. Her eyes really swollen, showing how much she cries.
" i told you to not crying.." Sehun talk with super low voice, and Suzy can't hear it.
" what? what did you say?"
" No, i came here to settle a few things." Sehun shook his head quickly and Suzy just stare blankly at him.
" we don't need to do anything, right? we're not involve on contract relationship like in drama right?"

Suzy talk to him with disbelief. Things like this shouldn't happen.
" are you stupid?" Sehun can't hold his anger by Suzy's weird and overthinking mind.
" you're  not dating anyone besides me, right?" Sehun ask her with low voice and start to sit on one of the bench.
" what? no! and who says i'm dating you? I'm not." Suzy sit beside him and takes a deep breath. She's tired already by all of this.
" ok you're not, but the whole world don't think like that. what i want to say is just be careful with men. it's better to not involve on another rumour."

Suzy just stare at Sehun and nod her head. even though things like this is important. what bothering her most is the hates from people and her dissapointed fans.
" we don't need to see each other after this, people won't care about us anymore after few weeks. and eventually the rumour about our broke up will come and we can confirm it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter