What They Did

The Greatest Bastard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Suzy is here, with some of their classmates and enjoying times together.
" anyone here want to confess about something, anything?"
Everybody looks interested and raising their hand quickly. They're confessing about absurd things mostly.
" i ate your lunch before"
" i stole your candy"
and a few cute things. Suzy and Sehun not saying anything and just watch their friends when suddenly one of Suzy's group friends raising her hand
" can i force someone to confess something?" she talk while standing up and goes to the middle.

Everyone now silent and focusing their eyes to her, Suzy find that all her friends following her. They're get up from their sit and goes to the middle.
Seeing this, she just do the same and following them, but before she reach the middle.
" stop"
Suzy lift her face and stare at them with blank.
" I want Bae Suzy to confess something." one of her friend walking closer to her and touch her shoulder slowly.
Suzy stuck at her place and start to have a sweat cold all over her body.
" well, Suzy-ya, can you tell me who is he?" her friend talk to her and pointing her hand to Sehun.
Sehun looks surprised and give Suzy a quick glance. Their eyes meet and he knows that Suzy is really affraid.
" Sehun."
" who is he?" she asking her again with loud voice now.
" my cou..sins." She talks with low voice while looking down, her hand is now shaking.

Everyone seems confused right now, because Sehun as her cousin is not something worth to confess. Everybody knows they're cousins.They live at the same house.
" you know it's not true." she talks to her again and make everyone surprised.
Suzy can't bring any words to say, she just petrified.
Suzy can see Sehun start get up from his sit and now walking toward her.

" stop it." He said it with low voice while try to drag Suzy.
" see? they're not even a cousins, they're just a middle schooler who dating each other."
One of the girls start to talk with loud voice.
" you're lying to a whole school, Suzy-ya. you said to everyone that you're his cousin when you just dating him and live at the same house. we're only 14 and you act like an adult, looks like your parents didn't teach you well."

" i'm not dating him." Suzy talk with loud voice and laughing. She's laughing.
" don't act like you're the one who can be a ." she continue her talks while looking at her friends.
Sehun who surprised start to hold her, but she refuse it.
" you're going around like you own everything, i'm following you because i want to see how lame you and your friends are."
Everyone now stunned by her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter